Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Well it wasn't a big dramatic removal of a mask, like Ryan had seen in so many Spanish soap operas. Where the women were always beautiful, and they never cried and it was always the men who cried. Speaking of which La Corona del Amor would most likely be one right now, a shame that Mr Knight wouldn't be able to watch it.

But still it was an important moment for Ryan's girlfriend Anampo of course, something told Mr Knight that she hadn't removed those in God knows how long. Given her reaction and how she put them in her lap, yeah it was quite clear what this meant to her.

Giving a small sigh Ryan leaned over and gently placed a hand on her back, Anampo did look different somewhat without them on. But she was still the same person, just a young woman instead of a rabbit woman.

"It's alright dear, you know I'm here for you no matter right?" Ryan moved his hand down to Anampo's, holding and then bringing it up to his lips to kiss it.

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:15 am

It may not have been much to Ryan, but it was something huge for Anampo to do, removing her iconic rabbit ears. She hadn't done a lot of things of this boldness before. Anampo looks over toa Ryan with her gray eyes, lifting them off of the floor. She smiles as he kissed her hand. "Thank you....Ryan."

The light turned off, th one telling them to stay in their seats. Slowly, after checking behind her, Anampo reclined het seat and unbucklea her seatbelt.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:38 pm

Mr Knight might not have viewed it as much, but he could tell it affected his girlfriend. She had bared those ears for God knows how long, Ryan was still making sure to pick up on her hair now. But still Ryan knew there was no point in trying to think about it, there would be more pressing matters. When they got to Moscow, where Anampo's Brother had been tracked down.

What would happen once they met him in person? Ryan didn't expect it to be just "Hi I'm your long lost sibling, how do you do?" no it never worked like that. There would most likely be tears occurring, but so long as they were happy ones.

Still though there was about 11 and 40 minutes to go, time to relax for now. With that in mind Ryan unbuckled his seat and opened his bag, taking out the books of the song of ice and fire series. Mr Knight hadn't watched the TV show it was based on, better to look at the sources first.

It was funny in retrospect, as Ryan had fought Ninjette a while ago. And she had called him a Game of thrones cosplayer, at the time Mr Knight wasn't privy to it. He would be soon enough though....

"Hah! Good old Tyrion, bidding on yourself in a slave auction." Ryan said as he started reading one that he bookmarked a while ago, the imp had been the paragon's favourite. Just because of how witty the Lannister could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:14 am

Anampo reclined back a little in her chair. It was comfortable, so nice. Ryan had really treated them to a nice flight. And it was for Anampo. This whole trip was for her, to find Kogar. Anampo wondered how open-armed he would be to his younger sister.

Ryan seemed distracted with his books. And now with more than half the flight still apparent, the young rab--young woman would put in some earphones and begin to search the internet on her phone for that match. It was all over the internet, it seemed...How could she miss something so big in her boyfriend's career and life...?

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:49 pm

Ryan had been engrossed in fantasy stories, from the setting of Game of thrones to sci fi. This had even extended to tabletop gaming, quite recently Mr Knight had gotten into vampire the masquerade. Much, much better than Twilight thank you very much. The clan that the paragon of Britain would belong to was Venture, the blue bloods who led the Camarilla.

John of course was a Toreador, one of the artistes. And Lucy went Malkavian, and of course pranked her opponents and liked to prance around with a lampshade. You thought Game of thrones had lots of backstabbing? VTM had it by the bucketloads.

After leafing through the second book Ryan had decided he had enough, and he leaned his seat back and leaned over to see what Anampo was doing. Mr Knight smirked and said "That match will be written in the history books for sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:29 am

Why didn't Anampo see this? Why was she not there to cheer him on, as she should have been? She was watching the match with wide eyes, though the outcome was already known by her. The blood that was all over. She didn't like blood, and was abhorrent to such heavy violence. That's one reason she never did any hardcore matches.

When Ryan peeked over, she made a slight gasp and fumbles the phone in her hands. Lucky she didnt drop it. "Oh, geez....Uh, I didn't know the match drew you blood..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:02 am

Ah that part was regrettable, Mr Knight had bled before in the ring. But still Ryan had paid his opponents back with twice the amount of pain, the paragon of Britain considered himself an even tempered man. It took a lot to really get under his skin, literally and metaphorically.

Still it seemed that Anampo had been so enraptured by the video that she had been surprised by Ryan commenting on it, a smirk appeared on the young man's lips. As much as he shouldn't have Mr Knight found it amusing.

When the rabbit spoke about how she didn't know he bled during his battle against the Ishii siblings alongside his right hand man Ryan raised an eyebrow, and then said "Oh? You didn't watch it till now? That wounds me Anampo, worse than that injury." in an overly dramatic tone.

Which would then be followed up with "Just kidding, I've had worse. And besides me and my main man John won in the end, so it's all good yeah?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:15 am

Oops...

She shouldn't have revealed that she didn't watch the live match. It just slipped out. Pausing the video and taking out het earphones, Anampo reaches over to hug Ryan. "I don't know why I didn't do it, I just didn't." Finishing the hug, she asks: "Why didn't you call me afterwards or anything?"

"I mean, its all fine and well that you dis win and everything, and that you and John were alright, but I still worry for you..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:10 pm

Ryan sighed and accepted the hug from Anampo, sometimes she could just get easily tense and stuff like that. Mr Knight knew that, but what was important was how to go about it. After all the last thing he wanted was to have Anampo being worried, there was still of course the matter of speaking to her Brother.

"I'd have called, but I was just so tired and wanted to sleep after my head injury was seen to. Besides there was other things in mind, such as booking this flight and insuring my right hand man John had the keys to my place." Ryan said, a whole bunch of excuses. But in the mind of the paragon of Britain they were legit.

Pulling out from the hug Ryan tapped Anampo on her cute nose with his left hand and said "There is no cause for worry Anampo, the match was won and I'm perfectly fine. I can't wait for all the competition that will come, it's a great time my dear. I'll be helping to set the standard, and make tag teaming important. Heh, to think it's my first actual title reign. Once we get back from Russia me and my friend John shall need to put the naysayers to rest."

To try and make Anampo feel a bit better Ryan would kiss Anampo's forehead, and then lean back and start tickling her a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:06 pm

"Ryan... There's been something getting me worried, also. Where will we find him? I know you have it narrowed down to Russia, but do you have any more details on where he could be? I-I mean...Its the world's biggest country..."

Anampo's worry was like a tree. So many branches, and from those stems twigs, and from those tinder, and from those came leaves. Thousands of little things for her to worry about. She holds tight to Ryan in her hug.

Once they were done, she smiles at his striving to put down opposition

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next