by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:19 pm

Ryan was enjoying his jelly babies at this point, and it was helping with the plane lifting off. Mr Knight just focused on the sweet tastes in his mouth right now, and being the British gentleman that he was offering the bag to Anampo.

However it seemed that she wasn't in the mood for that, no it seemed the rabbit was trying to make life difficult for Britain's paragon despite her playful intentions. The jolting of the plane combined with Anampo suddenly trying to gnaw on Ryan's arm made the bag jiggle out a few sweets, sending them to the floor.

Ryan lightly groaned out and muttered "Oh these are my faves. Need to wait till we get to a high enough altitude so I can get my seatbelt off." Mr Knight then sighed and leaned back, letting Anampo gnaw on his arm a bit before he pulled it back.

Seeing as how he had his fill and deciding that Anampo didn't want any Ryan put the bag in his suit pocket, folding his arms the paragon of Britain figured he should say something. Something that's crossed his mind. "What if we convinced your Brother to come back to Japan with us, and he joined Tension. What do you think of that?"

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:34 am

She was trying to be cute and playful. But, she sorta mucked that up with doing what she did. When some of his candies fell, she made a soft gasp. Anampo bit her lip and slowly put his arm back and laughs nervously. Anampo waits a few moments before looking away and out of the plane window.

Ryan then asks her a surprise question that made her turn back to him. "W-Well, I wouldn't know whether or not he'd like that. It'd be amazing for him to, but that'd take some convincing power."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:07 pm

Well the couple's actions had been drawing the attention of a few people in the plane, seemingly surprised that a young man was travelling with a girl who toted rabbit ears on her head. Most of them were Japanese business men and the like, so needless to say it was rather jarring for the lot of them.

But fuck them, Mr Knight would think to himself. None of them knew who him and Anampo really were, they might have ID'd him as one half of the tension tag champs. But Ryan was still wearing his sunglasses, you'd probably have to been at tension in a front row seat to actually recognise the paragon of Britain for who he actually was.

But still when Anampo responded to his question Ryan tapped the side of his shades and said "Hey I can be persuasive, and every man's got their price. It'd be awesome, but I'll need to wait till I see the man in person. So I've been meaning to ask my dear, how's your friends been doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:31 pm

Anampo also noticed the others that were looking at them slightly. Anampo wouldn't speak out on it, but knew Ryan would. Maybe if she stopped looking at them, they'd also stop it. She turned her attention back to Ryan. "I don't think that every man has a price when it comes to that. He's been in Russia for who knows how long, he could be deeply rooted there."

"My friends have....Have been better. Conza and Yoshiro split apart. Nick is trying to getinto more fights, and Jay has been getting into less. Funny, but I worry for him. He's been in the forests around the AFW a lot lately."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:49 pm

"Perhaps, but for all we know....Nah I'll reserve judgement until I meet the man in person. Too many variables and unknown things, I know what he looks like at least....." Mr Knight said he placed his hands in front of his chest, placing them together by their fingers ala Mr Burns. Because part of being an eccentric rich guy was learning how to do that.

However when Anampo talked about her friends Ryan couldn't help but be a tad surprised, then again it had been some time since he met any of them. Although he had dinner with Conza and Yoshiro alongside his precious rabbit, and had fought Jay and won.

"Hrmmm, I'm a tad surprised. I thought Conza and Yoshiro were quite well off. Perhaps Jay is training in secret, the cliché of meditating under waterfalls is false I'm afraid. You only get cold, what I do is good old Spartan training. Only modern day, truck tire on the back and squatting up a hill bare chested." Ryan gave a little laugh at it. But that was true, and John hadn't been spared from the paragon's gruelling regime. But still the master of creation had become far, far more competent in the ring. He'd have to be in order to be considered the right man of Ryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:34 am

"N-No...In all honesty, I was surprised only by the fact that SHE broke up with HIM. I thought it would be the other way around, what with Conza's struggling with gynophobia. And Jay...I don't know. I don't like to keep tabs on him, and he doeant like having tabs kept on him. He said something about destroying records at the AFW head office."

Anampo slowly puts a hand up on her rabbit ears. She seemed to almost be ready to take them off. She was hesitant to break a pact made in days so old. She nly took them off to shower and to sleep...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:13 pm

Mr Knight couldn't help but frown a bit more, he always knew Jay was a bit of a loner. And a tad moody and stuff, but still destroying records at the AFW offices? Did Jay have dirt that could end him if anyone were to uncover it? Mr Knight was a tad worried, but then decided that Jay could most likely handle himself.

"He's going to have it hard if he's trying to get into the AFW head offices, the place is more guarded than the stone of destiny is. Still though I'm sure whatever Jay has in mind will be crazy enough to work, can't imagine why he'd do something like that though." Ryan mused to himself, perhaps he might look at it further if Anampo was concerned enough.

Mr Knight turned to look at Anampo, seeing that she was considering taking off her rabbit ears. Ryan paused and removed his sunglasses, sticking them in the breast pocket of his suit. "Anampo, what's bothering you?" he said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:40 am

"He said he'd get into those offices at any cost. Fighting, bribery, shaming himself. He listed off a few other things, too. I don't know what he wants in there, but he's gonna do it all to get in there." Anampo shrugged a bit.

When she reached for her rabbit ears, Anampo heard Ryan ask her what's wrong. "I want to take these off. I know that I made a pact with my friends, but I don't want to have to explain that to a whole nother country and to my brother...Its an odd situation."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:19 pm

The thought made Ryan realise something, he couldn't recall not seeing Anampo without those rabbit ears of hers. Hearing her give her reasons, to be fair it did make sense. And there was the thought that Mr Knight might encounter the man known as Damus in Russia, the tyrant hadn't been seen in Tension for a good long while. So there was the chance of that encounter, but still Ryan reasoned that even an enemy might be useful.

Mr Knight leaned back in his chair, crossing his legs as he did so. And then said "Hrmm, well that does make sense. It's your decision my dear, you know I'm not one to judge. Unless it's people who act like heels in the ring, because they deserve no mercy from the might of Britain." giving a smirk and slowly moving a fist through the air in mock action.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:34 pm

It was het decision. And Anampo decided. She reaches for the ears. There was an off switch she had to flip first before taking the ears off. It was a prevention measure taken by Nick to disallow someone to take them, lest they'd be shocked.

Anampo took the ears and places them in her lap. Surely to Ryan Anampo would look different. She looks down at the floor and exhaled heavily.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next