Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 14 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:44 pm

Ryan had made sure to call the cab as quickly as possible, Damus would most certainly not stay put if given the chance to rest. But still, a man doesn't move very quickly after just having their nuts blasted apart. No trips to the brothel for him anytime soon, Mr Knight admitted that it felt good crushing the hopes and dreams of Damus's future.

But now onto the more pressing issue, sure enough the cab arrived. The paragon of Britain stated the address in Russian to the driver, and the pair would be on their way to finding Anampo's Brother at long last. Looking on it now the progress made was quite significant in such a short space of time, of course they need to get out of Moscow just as quickly as they arrived. But one thing at a time.

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 14 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:08 pm

Everything began to happen at breakneck pace. Ryan had called a fab, in which they both got to. And from there, they were on their way to what would be a large building. The brick building was stories tall, maybe four or five. Anampo looked up at the building from the cab. The rabbit ears on top of her head curl back. "Wow..."

Many people in suits walk in and out of the building, the front door was very wide, akin to a ballroom. A jazz bane would be heard playing inside.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:46 pm

Ryan was keeping silent in the ride, this could be the location where Anampo's Brother was. Or it could be another red herring, Mr Knight was a man who made sure to think things through before doing most things. Although the paragon of Britain doubted that Damus was going to be a problem any longer, not while he was tending to his broken nuts.

Before long the pair arrived, and it was a rather classy looking place too. Certainly not what the British paragon expected, he was thinking a small building and a office. Not what looked like a nightclub of sorts, it made the young man concerned in regards to what the dealings Anampo's Brother might be doing.

But there was no time to contemplate that, better to go in and get to the heart of the matter. After paying the driver Ryan would exit the taxi with Anampo, it drove off shortly after. Taking a deep breath Ryan would hold the hand of the rabbit girl while muttering "This might be it Anampo, let's go." moving with her into the building thereafter.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:46 pm

After he paid the driver, Anampo would grab Ryan by his wrist and run inside. She was excited to go into such a serious-looking place. The jazz band continued to play, now being seen on a small stage. This floor looked like a reception desk and a coffeehouse.

"Ryan! Ryan!" She moves towards a directory, showing the various establishments and businesses on the floors. She looks hastily for her brother's office.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:48 pm

Ryan wasn't sure if Anampo was wise in being so eager to go in, the pair had just escaped a hostile situation against the Russian tyrant. Still the man wasn't going to be attacking the paragon of Britain and the rabbit girl anytime soon, not when he was holding his broken nuts in a piss smelling warehouse. Trash belongs in trash it seemed, no point in dwelling on that for the moment.

Mr Knight and Anampo were getting some odd looks, namely cause of Ms Yatgra's bunny ears. But Ryan wasn't paying attention to the stupid peanut gallery, he had bigger issues on his mind. This could be it, the whole place looked legit. Her Brother must be rather well off, Ryan remained quiet as he surveyed the area. While Anampo looked at the directory, in the hopes of looking to see where her Brother might be. This could be the lead, the moment of truth. If not, then surely they'd find another lead they could go with.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:38 am

"Third floor."

With excitement and gust, she moved to the nearest open elevator. When Ryan got in with her, she presses the necessary button. The elevator only took a few moments, but it felt like ages to Anampo...

When the door opened, a very grim contrast from the more cheery first floor appeared. Controlled chaos. People hurrying to hand papers off to others at desks. Phones ringing everywhere, and many people speaking Russian. It was not what Anampo expected. She immediately clings to Ryan's arm.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:16 pm

The third floor huh? Made sense, if Anampo's Brother was in charge of this place, or at least rented out a floor for his detective agency. Then it would make sense that it was here, Ryan silently followed the rabbit girl. Ignoring the peanut gallery, Mr Knight would never see them again after leaving Russia. All that mattered was locating the elder Yatgra relative.

The jazz music died out when the elevator began ascending, again though Mr Knight cared little. Ryan remained calm and composed, which was going to be well suited for the location that the pair was going to be in now. It was quite jarring compared to the earlier floor, this was a busy place. Papers being pushed, phones going off and rapid conversations. This was it.

Ryan didn't skip a beat, he got out the elevator and approached the nearest member of staff. "Excuse me, your boss around here? I've got a matter that needs to be brought to his attention, it's a matter of family." he said in Russian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:52 pm

The third floor huh? Made sense, if Anampo's Brother was in charge of this place, or at least rented out a floor for his detective agency. Then it would make sense that it was here, Ryan silently followed the rabbit girl. Ignoring the peanut gallery, Mr Knight would never see them again after leaving Russia. All that mattered was locating the elder Yatgra relative.

The jazz music died out when the elevator began ascending, again though Mr Knight cared little. Ryan remained calm and composed, which was going to be well suited for the location that the pair was going to be in now. It was quite jarring compared to the earlier floor, this was a busy place. Papers being pushed, phones going off and rapid conversations. This was it.

Ryan didn't skip a beat, he got out the elevator and approached the nearest member of staff. "Excuse me, your boss around here? I've got a matter that needs to be brought to his attention, it's a matter of family." he said in Russian.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:01 pm

Holding tight, as to not get lost in the sea of people, Anampo listens as Ryan used his Russian to ask where her brother's office was. The man didn't even speak. Still looking down at his papers, he snapped his fingers three times before pointing over to an open office door. Across it in blue Russian letters read. "Kogar Yatgra-Department Captain"

Once they neared the door, someone would be speaking English. "No, no. I still am not coming back. ...Why? I'm not the business-tycoon type, that's why!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:12 pm

Ryan got the location of where Anampo's Brother might be, the exact room of it. Finally and at long last perhaps? It was worth a try, it was quicker than Mr Knight thought. He expected it to be at least two days before him and the rabbit girl found the man, it almost seemed a bit too good to be sure. Then the British hero reminded himself that Lucy would say to him to wind his neck in and take the chance.

Muttering a thanks to the man Ryan went to the door, holding Anampo's hand as he did so. He heard a voice from the door, English. The paragon of Britain put his ear close to the door, waiting for silence. Ryan still knew his manners, no point in barging in right now. Once the voice was quiet Mr Knight would take a deep breath and turn to Anampo, giving her a nod of the head. Before knocking twice on the door, Ryan made sure to make himself look as formal and composed as possible. First impressions and all that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next