Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 13 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:12 pm

Ask anyone who personally knew Ryan Knight, as in spoke to the man in private cordially. And they'd probably tell you that he was a tad eccentric outside the ring, but a genuinely decent man. Who treated others with politeness and altruism, in the ring he was stoic and focused most of the time. But always fought according to the rules.

But now, that was all tossed out the window. Ryan was really hurting Damus, not like how he would do so in a wrestling ring. This was different, there was no referees or rules. And the Russian tyrant had done something that in the mind of the British paragon was a major transgression, hurting his girlfriend. Ryan had brought the Russian tyrant down, and was now beating the holy shit out of him.

Those knees and balled hammer fists, had now changed to kicks to the ribs and blows to the head. Ryan had a look of pure fury, one that never had really been graced upon him. And hardly if ever viewed by those who were his friends and family, it was needless to say. Terrifying.

"Damus. You. Son. Of. A. Bitch!" Ryan said, each word spoken another kick to the ribs or punch to the head of his rival was given. After that Mr Knight would pick up Damus by the scruff of his suit jacket, leading him right up to a wall and slamming him against it.

Still in spite of all this Damus smirked, even as blood trickled from his nose. He then began to chuckle and said "Don't....think you'll....get away with this.....Knight, there will be....severe punishments in store for you....Have you forgotten that I have diplomatic immunity, I'll walk no matter what...."

"You fucking wanker, I'd kill you if I could get away with it. You are a monster, through and through!" Ryan spat out, but what else could he do? Suddenly Mr Knight had an idea, he'd move Damus away from the wall. And grab him in a headlock, while moving close to Anampo.

Then after giving another shot to the gut of Damus via Ryan's knee, the paragon of Britain would hold the arms of the Russian tyrant behind his back. He had a good punishment in mind, and when the ex rabbit girl was feeling better Ryan would only say one thing to her.

"Make him pay....."

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 13 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:39 pm

She watches from the floor as Ryan took out his anger on Damus. He was really laying into the man. Kicks to the ribs, punches to the head. Ryan was angry beyond anything that the girl, or anyone, had ever even seen him before. Anampo didn't know what to feel. Happy that he was protecting her, shocked that he was doing something so brash, or even sometihing else.

She saw blood come from Damus. Ryan was doing more than just hitting him. For just a moment, she saw much of Jay in Ryan. But, was Jay like that all the time then? She watches Ryan restrain Damus and walk him towards her as she got up to her feet.

Her pupis dilate when she hears Ryan tell her to 'make him pay'. She stands there for a moment, wondering what to do. Her body was frozen in the fear of falling to that level. "U-Uh..." She gasps very softly.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:27 pm

Ryan didn't want to admit it, but beating the shit out of Damus felt bloody good. Moreso considering the Russian tyrant was actually bleeding here, normally Mr Knight was a man who kept the fighting in the ring. Out of a sense of modern day honour, but this was personal. Damus made it personal, the second he started to choke the ex rabbit girl.

The paragon of Britain had beaten the crap out of Damus, but he'd save some for Anampo. The girl was still recovering, had Ryan not have been forced to hold the Russian's arms he'd have helped Anampo and made sure she was alright. But this, had given Mr Knight an idea. "Say Damus, you know a man by the name of Kogar Yatgra? I'm sure a man of your status can find someone here in Moscow." Ryan said aloud.

"Who? Oh him, why?....he related to this whore of yours?" Damus spat out, even now the Russian tyrant remained defiant against his nemesis. He got a knee to the back from Ryan for his troubles.

"Anampo. I think Damus knows, why don't you persuade him? My hands are tied...." Ryan darkly spoke, it was time to teach Anampo one thing. A thing Mr Knight learned long ago, and now he was going to pass it to the rabbit. Teach her anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:00 am

Anampo wonders if Ryan even realized that he was hurting Damus enough to cause him to bleed. Or, us that what the Paragon wanted? She couldn't really tell anymore by this point. Her boyfriend's saidstic grins didn't really help either. She was going to tell Ryan to let Damus go until...

She heard him. He did know. He knew who Kogar was, and possibly knew his location. Her eyes brighten up for a moment but, the Russian refused to give that information to them. And that's what set Anampo off. Maybe more than even Ryan could have anticipated. The girl launched forward to deliver a right hook to Damus' face.

"I'm not a whore!" She allows the room to quiet down before speaking. "I don't know what history you and Ryan have. But, what makes it okay for you to judge me because I'm with him?" She sighs heavily before putting both hands on Damus' shoulders. "Now...Tell me where he is." She was hoping he would see reason. Otherwise, she may have to become more violent.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:09 pm

Ryan was actually enjoying this, more so than if he had the chance to tear Makoto Takeda or Killer King limb from limb and get away with it. Everybody had a dark side after all, even a man as upright as Britain's paragon. Just needed that spark, the match to be struck. Some people just embraced it more than others, like Damus.

The Russian tyrant grunted as Anampo hit him, and he'd snarl and say "How dare you! I will have the pair of you prosecuted to the...." only to be cut off by Ryan driving a headbutt into the back of Damus. Ryan smirked after it as Damus writhed in pain, the British paragon kept him held.

"Gonna ask again Damus, where is he?" Ryan said. He was inwardly hoping something, and that was.....

"Screw the pair of you! You know not where you tread Knight!" Damus grunted out, the man didn't want to give the satisfaction of giving his nemesis and his woman the knowledge. Mr Knight would somewhat admire the defiance of the Russian, but still....

"Hit em again!" Ryan shouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:23 pm

Anampo's breathing would become that of a savage. Her eyes filled with anger. She switched her view of Damus as Ryan's enemy. He was now Anampo's enemy. And he didn't deserve to withhold information like that! He was being so rude, so defiant, so evil.....Like Jay.

She gripped his shoulders tight and throws her head forward to headbutt his front, after Ryan does it to Tue back of his head. The pain in her head would be subdued by her growing anger. She knealt down to grab her moccasin from her foot. And the girl would show it to Damus.

"Tell us...Or else. I won't hold back again. This one will go in your mouth, and the other one will go somewhere else...." She was visibly shaking with anger, ready to hurt the Russian man.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:29 pm

Damus couldn't believe how the tables had been turned, the first thing he'd do after this was fire those goons of his. Seeing as how they failed to subdue the paragon of Britain, and now here he was getting ganged up on by his nemesis and that damnable harlot he brought along with him. It was as if the nightmares were coming true, and there wasn't a damn thing the man could do. Other than act defiant.

"I'm not telling you....GHn!" the Russian tyrant sharply grunted out as Anampo headbutted him. The double whammy to his cranium was quite a painful taste, even for someone as durable and fuelled by hate like Damus was. Black spots were forming in his vision, and Damus slumped down somewhat. Having to be propped up by Britain's paragon, who was grinning gleefully as he'd unleashed Anampo's anger.

Damus coughed lightly, and would then say "Nggg.....Fine! Just don't fucking hurt me anymore! Gnnn....Kogar.....he's a detective alright! He was investigating......the interests of my Father, Yatgra private eyes ltd. Tell em....tell em I said he's a motherfucker. Your not gonna....get away with this! My Father will hear about this!" the Russian folded there. But his Father was a politician with a good slice in the corrupt political cake.

Ryan just smirked and yelled something, something that would be really awesome to see happen.
"Kick him in the balls!"

It was time for a coup de grace.....

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:12 pm

Finally. Anampo had gotten the information she wanted. There was no reason for Damus to lie. He wasn't really in a position to, anyway. She smiles something evil. A dark grin as she turns her body away from Damus and walks a few steps. Anampo watched him slump out of the corner of her eye.

Her moccasins hit the floor as she put them back on. "A detective...He must he doing well if he was hired to look after sxum like you, and your politician father..." She pulls out her phone and types the name Damus gave into the Maps APP

Yatgra Private Eyes Itd.

Ryan then say something else that set her off. She spun around and walks towards Damus and Ryan. Anampo grabbed Damus and threw him off to the side, releasing him from Ryan. Anampo grabbed the collar of Ryan's shirt. "That's still a man! Give him some shred of dignity in his pathetic life. We got what we needed, lets go."

She let him to and walks to the door to unlock it. "You're lucky I don't kick YOU, Ryan..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Mr Knight was glad this was over, he actually dreaded that this could have happened. Had Damus brought a few more goons then this might not have happened, but thankfully the man was blinded by arrogance and hate. Ryan dropped the Russian tyrant to the floor, like a sack of potatoes.

Still the British paragon was a bit miffed that Anampo didn't crush the family jewels of Damus, certainly he thought she'd do so considering what the man had done to her. But there was one thing, the lead was now clear. They knew where Anampo's Brother was, or at least where he worked. That was all Mr Knight was going to need, now better find him soon before Damus gets to his Father.

Anampo wanted to leave, but Ryan was standing in place. "Nah, I ain't gonna pass this up." he said. Going to the downed body of Damus, making sure he lied on his back. After that the paragon of Britain shuffled the Russian's legs, so that it formed a V shape.

"no......" Damus muttered out, trying to look at Ryan.

"Just to make sure you don't get any women in the future. I suppose I should say I respect you and all that Damus, but the truth is. I hated your guts." Mr Knight said. There was a very sadistic look on his face, one that would make even his Sister tremble in fear.

And then Mr Knight would stamp down hard on the private parts of Damus, earning a loud groan of pain from the Russian. Ryan then moved his foot about as if he were stubbing out a cigarette, just to make sure the point was driven home. Damus's groan turned rather high pitched after that, and he turned to his side to clutch his broken balls. Mr Knight spat at Damus, before leaving with Anampo and putting the broken tyrant behind them.

Once outside Ryan would say "I'll phone us a cab, shouldn't be hard to find now." the young man was now looking quite upbeat. One could say a weight had been taken off his shoulders, now it was time to get back to why him and Anampo were there.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Anampo turns slightly to look back at Ryan when he claims that he wasn't done. She was, and she wanted to get out of there already, not toy around with Damus. Someone that had already given them all the information needed. Picking up her purse, Anampo scoffed, unlocking the door and walking out.

She shut the door and stood outside. But she could hear the cries of Damus out of the windows. She sighs and fumbles around in her purse to find her rabbit ears. She would plan them firmly on her head once again. Her fingers search for the small switch on the side to turn them on and have them 'connect' to her.

Ryan emerged outside soon after he was done with Damus. She sighs and nods. "Please, pets juts go find him.."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next