by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Crushing Your Crush

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Crushing Your Crush - Page 5 Empty Re: Crushing Your Crush

Post by dlamp Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:49 am

It seemed that Claire was lost in her thoughts as Aki struck her. The kunoichi winced a little herself from Claire's reaction to the blow. She almost felt bad for hitting her while she was distracted, but it was honestly her own fault. "Ouch..." She muttered to herself. Though, she found herself staring at Claire's exposed butt as she fell, giggling a little from the sight. Luckily Aki had hit Claire harder than that before, so she should be alright.

She didn't pursue Claire while she was down, and allowed her to get back up. The moment Claire got to her knees Aki went for her, lunging at her with a right hook to her friend's face. Hopefully this time she would see it coming.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:58 am

Claire figured that Akiko was going to come after her just as soon as she got up onto her knees. If they were resuming their fight, she knew that her friend would only hold back long enough to keep from attacking Claire when she was defenseless. Akiko had a really remarkable, admirable sense of honor. But she was also ruthless when she needed to be. There were many layers to Akiko, and, during the last year, Claire had gotten to know many of those aspects of her friend and rival quite well. She knew that, once she was up on her knees, she had to be ready to fight.

When Akiko came at her with that right hook, Claire would brace herself and get ready to surprise Akiko. She hoped that she could surprise Akiko. When the punch came in, Claire would push her right hand forward, opening it up and absorbing the punch with her palm. "Nnnngh!" Claire would hiss through clenched teeth, as her hand throbbed in pain. It hadn't come at the cheapest cost, but she had been able to stop the punch. She wrapped her fingers around Akiko's fist to try to hold it—and her—in place.

"You want me to be 'serious,' Aki..." Claire would say. She would clench her left hand into a fist, take a breath, then throw a hard left jab right at Akiko's face, hoping that the point-blank shot could do a number on Akiko and give Claire a chance to get back to what she had been doing before!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:17 am

Akiko's eyes widened as Claire grabbed onto her fist. That was... unexpected. Aki had figured Claire would dodge it or block it but... to just grab it like that was a surprise. As well as the fact that she was squeezing on her fist and not letting go. Now Akiko had one less hand to defend with. This was bad, Akiko was pretty open right now for punishment, but... she couldn't help but be impressed as well. Claire really had came a long way from their last few fights.

"You want me to be 'serious,' Aki..."

Uh-Oh... Aki knew she was in for it now. "Gah!" Yep, Claire gave her a nice jab right in the face, actually breaking a bit of skin around her lip and causing some bleeding. She didn't even have time to react to it, it came so fast. "Ah..." Aki was left a little dazed from the blow, slowly getting herself together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:28 am

Claire didn't exactly enjoy smashing her fist into Akiko's face like that. She really, really liked Akiko, and even though they were wrestlers, Claire didn't think that violence necessarily had to be a part of their foreplay. It had never exactly been something that turned Claire on, at least not this sort of violence. But things were what the were. Claire would use only just enough violence to make Akiko vulnerable enough to her other methods of attack. And, hopefully, Claire could get herself to go ahead and make that first bold move on Akiko to start the next...phase of the night.

Akiko looked dazed, which was what Claire was hoping for. What Claire had not intended was for Akiko to start bleeding from her lip following the punch. That had been an accident, and the sight of blood made Claire feel just terrible. "Aki! I'm sorry!" she gasped. "I...didn't mean to make you bleed."

Claire almost decided to just throw on the brakes and stop fighting. But Akiko wouldn't want her to do that. Claire decided that she should keep fighting, and she should keep trying to beat Akiko in her own way. "Well..." she would begin, trailing off as she would then grab onto Akiko's shoulders. She pulled herself close to Akiko and would lean in to kiss Akiko, using her tongue to gently lick the blood from Akiko's lip, hoping that it would make her rival feel at least a little better. At the same time, she would shove with her hands, trying to push Akiko down onto her back.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:53 pm

Hearing Claire's frantic tone, Aki quickly snapped back to reality. It seemed Claire didn't intend to hit as hard as she did, nor draw blood. It was kind of sweet how much she cared. "I'm fine Claire." She said, giving her friend a bright smile to show she was alright. She had taken way harder hits during her vigilante activities. She could still fight with a busted lip. "You just got me good was.. all..." Aki was so focused on trying to comfort Claire that she didn't realize Claire was still, in fact, willing to continue. By the time she realized this Claire was already kissing her.

Akiko didn't fight the kiss as it went on. The arousal that she thought had faded came back in full swing now. The intense exchanges and the sexual tension were really make her go nuts on the inside. And Claire was making her close to wanting her to go all the way now. And with their bodies this close, Aki was reminded that they were still naked. "Mmmm..." She tried to speak, but the kiss wouldn't allow it. Ugh, I swear Claire I going to lose it if you don't-!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:46 pm

Claire was glad to hear that Akiko was okay. But she wasn't satisfied with just hearing it out of her friend's mouth. She still felt responsible for hurting Akiko, and for making her bleed, something which Claire wasn't really used to causing. Claire moved in and gave Akiko a kiss, wrapping her arms around her rival as she brought Akiko down onto the cushioned floor, laying down on top of the ninja girl and gently licking the blood off of her busted lip.

She felt Akiko murmuring into the kiss, like she wanted to say something, but she didn't try to break the kiss, and so Claire would not break it, either. As she fell on top of her friend and their naked bodies pressed together, it once again struck Claire just how naked and exposed they were. Their breasts were pressing together in a way that excited the American girl, and the rest of their bodies were intertwined, as well, from toes to tongues.

"Mmmnfh..." Claire moaned, as she would press herself a little closer to Akiko, rubbing her body up and down over the other girl's gently.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5