Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Better Brawn [for Daaharu]

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Better Brawn [for Daaharu] Empty Better Brawn [for Daaharu]

Post by Rei Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:24 am

"Nnnnnnn!"

Mikayla stared down at the reddening, squished face of the wispy redhead whose head she currently had trapped between her legs in a secure rear headscissors. It didn't feel like very long since Mikayla had dropped down onto the mat to snap the hold shut on the girl and cross her bare ankles, but already the redhead was pawing at her thighs with her hands and looking like she wanted to be anywhere but here to spar. Mikayla grimaced. Sometimes she felt a little bad about punishing some of these trainers in holds day after day after day and making them loudly tap out day after day after day, but they did come back to help her train day after day after day by choice... And Mikayla did want to train and train often, so here she was again, looking down at another groaning girl as she leaned back on her elbows and tightened the hold. She wished someone would come along who wouldn't give up so quickly.

And the redhead did give up quickly. After a few more seconds of Mikayla's pressure and a face that looked like a tomato, the redhead slapped her palm against Mikayla's leg, moaning something that sounded more like "peas" than "please." Mikayla let the girl go and drew her legs back. The girl exhaled like she'd been underwater for a few too many minutes, and lay on the mat panting. Mikayla usually was very friendly with the trainers before they sparred, but after, the girls look like they just wanted to lick their wounds and hit the showers. Mikayla just smiled down at the redhead. "Thanks for the exercise," she said to the girl, but she decided not to add to it and got to her feet to straighten the waistband of her yellow shorts and grab a towel to dry off the little sweat she had worked up. The redhead rolled listlessly from the ring beside her.

Mikayla was probably ready for that first match AFW wanted for her, she was guessing, as she ran the towel over her shoulders and glanced around the room.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Better Brawn [for Daaharu] Empty Re: Better Brawn [for Daaharu]

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:58 am

Fallon had been getting antsy lately, as it seemed that she hadn’t had a match in ages. That wasn’t strictly true—her last match had, in fact, been only four or five weeks earlier—but for someone with as much energy as Fallon, that felt like an eternity. She knew that it was time to take matters into her own hands, go out and stir up some fun times. Whenever she felt this way, Fallon made a bee line for the gym, a place where she always felt comfortable and always seemed to find something—or someone—fun to do.

The belly-loving girl waltzed into the gym wearing her yellow sports bra and black spandex exercise shorts, her bright blue eyes scanning the gym intently. There were plenty of girls there, and that got Fallon excited. She knew she would find what she was looking for. Still turning her head from side to side, Fallon would make her way over to the free weights, where she would place a couple of medium-sized weights on either end of a bar, put the tight metal clips on at the ends to hold them in place, and then settle in to do a quick set of squats. With her back to the wall, Fallon could scan the whole gym with ease.

Her eyes were immediately drawn to the nearest practice ring. In it, a blonde who Fallon had never seen around before was just finishing up what seemed to be a practice session, releasing a redhead who Fallon knew to be one of AFW's trainers from a crushing headscissor hold. Fallon's eyes caught sight of the blonde's long, toned legs at work, muscles rippling as she put the final squeeze on the trainer. The redhead tapped out desperately, and the blonde let her go without much of a fuss. When she stood up, Fallon's eyes locked onto the girl's toned belly and full chest. The blue-eyed wrestler couldn't help but grin as she looked the girl over.

The redheaded trainer came by Fallon, coughing a little, almost spluttering after the hold she had endured. The girl had been working for AFW for a couple of years, at least, and Fallon rarely saw her in this sort of disarray. She looked back up to the blonde in the ring. Impressive.

When she finished her ten-rep set, Fallon set her weights down and would take a couple of steps towards the ring. The blonde had put on quite a display—one of the most mesmerizing Fallon had ever seen in this gym—to catch the Californian's eye, and now Fallon wanted to get the blonde's attention, as well. She would sigh loudly, reaching her arms up, stretching them out, then bending her spine backwards. She pushed her breasts and belly out, tightening her abs to put them on full display. Then, she would turn to the side, bending down now, running a hand down her own long leg as she touched her toes, giving the blonde a view of her butt and legs from the back.

If the girl was looking, it would certainly get her attention!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:35 am

Mikayla had turned her attentions away from the suffering redhead, but as she heard the girl cough out again, Mikayla dropped her towel back on the turnbuckle and watched her trail away with raised eyebrows. Maybe later she could catch up with the poor girl and buy her a milkshake as a reward for having putting up with Mikayla's scissors. Then again, such a gesture might come across as condescending. It was best that she let the girl nurse her sore neck in her own time. Mikayla could always brighten the girl's day tomorrow with a heavy dose of charm and chit-chat. The thought brought a smile to the blonde's lips.

She noticed someone she believed that she had seen...somewhere, maybe on TV in a match, who met her curious violet eyes. Mikayla was used to people watching while she sparred since she had left more than the redhead gasping in the past, so aside from a cheeky grin, she didn't think much of the girl looking at her and went back to her routine by dropping to the floor and stretching for her toes to loosen her legs up after having to keep them constricted for so long. She did not fail to notice the other wrestler, who had been working out, inching her way closer to the ring, however. Mikayla peered over at her, interested if someone was about to approach her to talk. She so loved meeting new people.

The other young woman stopped, though, and sighed the most noticeable sigh that Mikayla had heard in a long time. The blonde's eyebrows lowered as she looked on the other woman suspiciously, wondering what she was up to. Once it became painfully obvious, she couldn't help but snicker under her breath a little. She knew when someone wanted attention. She had gotten the "casual flexing" treatment from guys many times, and the other woman was just doing the same routine, only a whole lot better than those puny guys because she actually looked strong. The trainers that Mikayla sparred with were strong and toned, yeah, but this woman was on another level. Mikayla stared in fascination at the abs... They were so incredibly shaped that they looked like they belonged to a mannequin that had been carved to appear perfect. They could probably stop a car. This one had to be someone important around here, and Mikayla wanted to meet her.

Snapping out of her trance, Mikayla scooted over to the edge of the ring, dangling her legs over the edge and resting her chin on a rope as she peered at the girl who was now giving Mikayla a clear view of a backside that matched the front. The blonde snickered again. "Do you greet everyone that way, or am I just special?", she asked, all her rustic charm in the question.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:24 am

Fallon's stretching routine worked like a charm. She had no doubt that it would. Her body was so bodacious that it was impossible for girls to resist her. Fallon grinned and snickered to herself as she looked between her legs to see the blonde sitting down at the side of the ring, swinging those powerful legs of hers over the apron and resting her chin on the ropes. Her eyes were glued to Fallon's beautiful backside.

Fallon paused for a second to admire the blonde's violet eyes. She hadn't ever seen a girl with eyes that color before. They were striking, and were obviously able of easily holding someone's gaze. Amazingly, they were able to compete with the girl's other fantastic assets for Fallon's attention. When the blonde called out to her, Fallon would grin and lift herself back up, turning to face the purple-eyed beauty again. "This is how we welcome all the sexy new wrestlers to AFW," Fallon would say, now putting her hands on her hips, still grinning as she walked a couple paces closer to the blonde sitting on the side of the ring.

"You are new, right? I definitely haven't seen you around here before, and I know I would've remembered you if I'd seen you. I'm good with faces. And...with other things, too." Fallon would laugh and give the blonde a wink.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:01 am

When Mikayla spoke, the scene shifted, and the woman turned her face to Mikayla rather than her ass. She was really pretty too, though Mikayla wasn't sure if she would say she was "cute" or "beautiful." It didn't matter, since both had merit. Mikayla's smile grew into a grin when the other woman grinned, and she busted into giggles when the woman spoke up, calling her a "sexy new wrestler." Mikayla, like any normal human being, took compliments graciously, but the woman didn't waste any time laying it on thick. "Well, you're nice," she told her, having genuinely made that judgement already. "You're going to give me a giant ego saying that when you're a stunner yourself, but you're nice." And Mikayla was genuinely happy when the woman walked over to her, looking like she really did wanted them to get to know each other.

Mikayla nodded when the woman asked her if she was new. "Yeah, AFW signed me a few weeks ago. I've mostly been here training or seeing the sights ever since. It's been fantastic." There wasn't a single part of the past few weeks that had gone badly, aside from Mikayla's having to...deal with some stuff about leaving college. But it wasn't worth bringing up, since it hardly bothered her. Besides, the woman was tossing out some innuendos, and Mikayla needed to giggle again in response. "One of those things must be core workouts!", she commented, settling her violet eyes on the woman's bare midriff again. It looked even more fit from up close.

Mikayla would never get to know anyone just by staring in amazement at her stomach, though. "I'm Mikayla Pryor, from Minnesota." She stuck a hand out to the woman between the ropes.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:27 am

Fallon couldn't help but grin while she was talking to this new girl. The blonde seemed to be a very positive person, just full of positive energy. Fallon liked to think of herself as being at least somewhat similar in that regard, and so talking to this girl felt fun, and relaxing. It felt like one of the easiest, most natural things in the world, and that was always a great feeling. She grinned and giggled as the girl complimented her back, telling her how nice she was, and calling her a stunner, to boot. "Hey, you deserve to have at least a little bit of an ego! When you've got something, there's no reason not to be proud of it!" Fallon would give the blonde another wink as she took another step closer. "And baby, you've got everything!"

She was laying it on a little thick, but it seemed to Fallon that there was no reason not to. The blonde was gorgeous, incredibly nice, and seemed interested in Fallon, as well. The brunette admittedly didn't know exactly what the other wrestler's situation was just yet, but all indicators appeared green at the present time.

"It is awesome here, isn't it? I've been here for, like, a while, and I've never regretted it," Fallon would reply. Now that she had been talking to the blonde for a minute, she noticed the rustic lilt to her voice, and couldn't help but wonder where she was from. She was American, obviously, but the accent wasn't southern. It was...not one that Fallon was familiar with. Well, she was sure that she could figure it out. In the meantime, the girl was complimenting her abs! Fallon was practically head over heels for her already! She let out a little whoop, grinned even wider than before, and put her hands behind her head, tightening her abs again to show them off some more. They were her pride and joy. "You noticed? Yeah, I take care of my abs a little, you know, no biggie," she would say gleefully.

When the blonde introduced herself—Minnesota! Fallon wouldn't have been able to guess that—Fallon would bring her hands down, sticking one out and grasping the girl's hand firmly. "I'm Fallon Terrazas. I'm originally from Fresno. In California," she would reply, pumping Mikayla's hand for a nice, professional-style handshake. "They grow some awesome legs up there in Minnesota, I see!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:47 pm

"Oh psssh." Mikayla gave a dismissive wave of her hand as she smirked at the woman, who now wasn't just telling her that she was sexy, but that she had everything, and winking at her to seal the deal. If Mikayla hadn't already decided that the woman had something genuine about her, she would have actually dismissed all these compliments, but now, she only pretended to dismissed them because they were, indeed, extremely nice and more than Mikayla thought she deserved. She did think she was pretty, since her mother and brothers had taught her much about self-confidence, but she definitely did not that she had everything. "Says the woman who really has everything. I saw you working out and stretching!" Mikayla was a genuine woman, too, and to her eye, pretty much anyone on the planet would be interested in this blue-eyed beauty before her, as warm, quick, and lovely as she was.

As much as Mikayla did appreciate the compliments, she didn't want to have to talk about herself all day unless she was getting to tell some neat little stories, so she was glad when the woman followed up her comment about her time in the AFW. The comment confirmed Mikayla's suspicions that the woman was a wrestler here whom she'd seen on TV. She was right! Anyone who looked like this woman did deserved to be on TV whether she was an action star or a wrestler or a whatever could get her on TV, really. "Yeah, I had my worries at first because I kind of...dropped everything to come here, but it's all been more than a simple wrestling fan could have asked for. And not just because I get to turn trainers as red as their hair. That part's just a bonus." She grinned again. "How many matches have you been in?", she asked, starting to get just a tad starstruck that she was with a veteran wrestler, even if the woman seemed to be completely down to earth.

"Oh, yeah, 'a little'," Mikayla replied about the woman's abs, incredulously and playfully, making air quotes and giggling. "If you mean you take care of them twenty hours a day, six days a week, then yeah, you take care of them a little. That's what I'd have to do to get abs that sculpted." Since she had no timidness anyway and guessed the friendly woman wouldn't mind, she slid a finger over and poked them just to see how tight they were. She did not come away disappointed, nodding and evidently even more impressed.

They clasped hands, and Mikayla gave an "oooh" as the woman revealed herself as Fallon from California. "Oh my gosh, I love that name. It's so...much less plain than Mikayla. And I love California..." She had taken many a trip to the west coast in her time because she not only loved traveling, but loved pretty, warm shoreline after dealing with Minnesota's cold and the Great Lakes. It was a great change of pace. Fallon actually struck her as a California girl, but Mikayla hadn't distinctly taken the time to guess. "Sadly, I've never been to Fresno. Did you like it?"

Mikayla smiled when Fallon returned to the compliments and peered down at her own, bare legs as she swung them like a young girl over the edge of the mat. Everyone had been really impressed with her legs since she had come to AFW, and Mikayla was glad that people found them attractive and strong and not a bit like tree trunks compared to some of the girls she had known in Minnesota. "I don't know about all of Minnesota, but horseback riding and running sure grow them." And wrapping them around brothers and girl friends do too, she decided not to add at the moment, since it didn't matter anyway.

"I don't remember the abs looking like that in California, either! Some washboard abs and missing abs on the beaches, but nothing like yours."

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:28 pm

"Pshaww. Please, you're too kind, Sexy Legs," Fallon would say, happily continuing the little love fest as they complimented each other back and forth. She shook her head and waved a hand to Mikayla as the girl talked about Fallon's physique. Fallon knew that she was chiseled but also sexy, and she was so happy that the blonde appreciated that. She knew that she certainly appreciated the blonde's body!

Fallon would put an elbow down on the ring apron, resting her head in her hand as she would lean in, listening attentively to Mikayla's story. The girl didn't tell her too much about what she had been doing before coming to AFW, but Fallon got the sense that this wasn't exactly a decision that the Minnesotan had been building up to for a long time. That was the way it was, sometimes, and Fallon thought it was really cool how AFW provided opportunities for both those who had wrestled extensively before and wanted to take their game to the next level—such as herself—and those who had never even thought about competing on this sort of stage before. It brought all sorts of people together, from all around the world.

Mikayla came back around to complimenting Fallon's belly, and the Californian couldn't help but give a big grin and blush just the tiniest bit. She would put her free hand behind her head once again and tighten her abs so that Mikayla could admire them a little more easily. "Yeah, well, they do take a tiny bit of work, I guess. I mean, it's not easy to make them this hard while also keeping them as sexy as possible!" Fallon would say. "As far as how many matches I've done...umm, like, nine or ten, maybe?" She would laugh a little again, not quite remembering the exact number, but knowing it was around there.

"You know, I do like my name, but who told you Mikayla is a plain name? Because that's totally ridiculous. All the Mikaylas I've ever known have been awesome and cool!" Fallon would continue, as Mikayla commented on their names.

"And, yeah, I do really like Fresno. I miss it a lot, while I'm here, even though Tokyo is cool. I miss Lake Tahoe, too—my grandma and grandpa had a house up there that we all used to stay at. My cousin Pilar and I had a lot of fun there," Fallon would say about her home state. "As far as abs...well, you know, not everyone back there takes them as seriously as I do, I guess!" She giggled proudly as she felt Mikayla slide a finger over them.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:58 pm

Mikayla loved Fallon's self-confidence about her body. She had always believed that self-confidence was a way to self-improvement, anyway, and as much as she detracted from Fallon's compliments, she had plenty of that same confidence herself. Still, it was just too tempting to make another self-depreciating comment, because there was no way that she could ever have abs that looked like that. Even if it were physically possible, Mikayla was terrified of how much work they had likely taken, despite Fallon claiming that they had taken a tiny bit of work. "Knowing the way my body works, I would work that hard on my abs, go too far, and end up with a really solid beer belly." She ran a hand across her own midriff, glad to feel the light muscle there.

Nine or ten matches, eh? A giddy smile crossed her face. "That makes you officially the first person I've met here who's done more than fill in as a jobber... that's so awesome." Mikayla was going to bust when she finally finished her tenth match, so to her, Fallon was basically the coolest person she had met during her whole time here...no offense to the people who had signed her up and the trainers. "I think they're just waiting for the right time to let me have my first match... They've been visiting me here to watch me wrestle a lot in the past few days. I'm so stoked." Stoked to the point of busting, honestly.

Mikayla giggled again. "But that's just it! All the Mikaylas! I do like my name, but you don't hear Fallon every day of the week like you might hear Mikayla, so cleeeearly I'm right about this." She winked playfully.

Still swinging her legs, Mikayla tucked her hands under her thighs and listened to Fallon's recollection of Fresno, nodding along in interest. The experience staying with her grandma and grandpa sounded a lot like Mikayla's own family, since she and her brothers would often stay with extended family and remained close to them. It made her miss Minnesota a little, too, even if Mikayla had never stayed put for long even when she lived there. "I know what you mean," she said, when Fallon talked about her cousin. "I always had a lot of fun with my brothers in the acres near our home."

Fallon continued showing off her abs, and a thought occurred to Mikayla as she peered at her own fist and at the steely-looking muscles of the other woman's midriff. "Has anyone ever tried punching you in the belly? Did they break their hand?"

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:23 pm

Mikayla seemed to be a little fond of the self-deprecating comments, but Fallon knew that the blonde had to be very, very proud of her body, too. It was incredible, after all, every little bit of it from the tips of her toes to the top of her head divine. Her self-putdowns were probably just a way of fishing for compliments, and Fallon happily took the bait. "Your abs look pretty great already!" Fallon would say, reaching a finger forward and poking at Mikayla's midsection. "I know some great ab workouts that really take your form to the next level. I can show you sometime!"

Mikayla seemed impressed by Fallon's history at AFW. The brunette laughed and waved her hand dismissively, though she knew that it really was pretty impressive. It hadn't occurred to her before, but she really was sort of a veteran now! "Well, you know, I'm pretty cool, I guess," Fallon would agree. "As far as my name goes...well, I really do like it, though the last few years I've gotten a lot of jokes about, like, you know...hosting Saturday Night Live and stuff." She stuck her tongue out and laughed a little bit. "I think Mikayla's an awesome name, and it isn't that common. Just like a body like yours isn't very common!" She returned Mikayla's wink.

When the blonde asked about belly punching, Fallon would perk up even more than she was already perked. She would reposition herself a little bit, resting both hands on the ring apron, now, one on either side of Mikayla's body, while she would get up on her tiptoes to bring her face to about the same level as the blonde's. "I love belly punching. Giving and taking. No one's ever beaten me at it," she would say. "You're welcome to try it if you'd like. You'd better have some strong arms, though, if you think you can even put a dent in these iron abs!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next