by Deus001 Today at 10:38 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 8:16 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Old_Man_Tai, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Better Brawn [for Daaharu]

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Better Brawn [for Daaharu] - Page 3 Empty Re: Better Brawn [for Daaharu]

Post by Rei Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:08 pm

Mikayla noticed Fallon's attempt to press her chest more firmly against her own and impose upon her, and she did not back down, pressing up with more assertively to match. The added contact resulted in hardening nipples, as expected, which only gave Mikayla more tingles from anticipation of what was about to happen and the thrill of this friendly clash. Fallon did not disappoint as a competitor, either, and Mikayla sure needed someone to compete with who could keep pushing her and whose company she would enjoy rather than loathe.

With a few tsks at Fallon's comment about time, Mikayla maintained her spunk, even if she did not continue to stare Fallon in the face. She raised a finger to correct her new friend. "It sound to me, Fal-" If Fallon could come up with a hundred different ways to turn Mikayla's name into nicknames, then she could do the same thing. "-like you just don't want to be put in the grinder that long! I might have to keep going after you tap out just to make you endure my scissors."

It took her off-guard when she felt fallon's soft lips press against her cheek, and she glanced back to the girl not with her competitive edge on display but, again, confusion and surprise that only intensified when she remembered that she and Fallon were basically tit-to-tit as they stood in the ring. It occurred to her that maybe Fallon was only trying to rattle her, and succeeding, so just like Fallon's groping her legs, she decided not to waste time wondering. Fallon was a veteran, after all, and she probably knew many ways to get other girls distracted.

Recovering enough to smirk at Fallon's ideas for the winner's reward, Mikayla found herself curious at just how often spanking came up around AFW, since the idea took her a little off-guard even though she knew a few matches had ended in spanking before, but focused, instead, on something else that popped into her head. Neither of Fallon's ideas appealed to her too much, because if she won, as she believed she would, she didn't really...think she had any interest in spanking the brunette or in having the other woman worship her legs for any period of time. So how to solve this conundrum?

"Why don't we let someone else decide for us if we can't settle on it? Maybe we can give someone all our ideas, and have them pick at random to see who gets their way. Maybe they'd have more ideas too! That way, it's out of our hands, and we can focus on me beating you." She winked.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:13 pm

As the two wrestlers both stood their ground and pressed their bodies more firmly into each other, it was inevitable that there would be certain physiological reactions. Fallon could feel Mikayla's nipples getting harder and poking her through the thin spandex material of their sports bras. Of course, her nipples were getting hard, too, both because of the basic physical stimulation and for...well, the obvious other reason. It didn't shake Fallon at all, of course. She would just keep her body pressed up against Mikayla's, their similarly curvaceous figures squashing against each other, leaving no space between them.

Mikayla teased Fallon a little more, and the Californian would laugh and stick out her tongue, close enough to almost lick the blonde's cheek as she said her piece. Fallon didn't respond with any words of her own right away. The kiss on the cheek was more than enough to throw the blonde off-guard. When Mikayla looked at her with that mixture of surprise and confusion on her face, Fallon giggled almost uncontrollably. She was tempted to kiss Mikayla right on the lips at that point, but she held back. While Mikayla was sending plenty of signals each time Fallon pushed the envelope, the Californian actually wasn't quite sure if all of them were positive. There was no revulsion or annoyance in Mikayla's face after the kiss, but for something so tame, Fallon wouldn't have expected so much confusion.

She would hold off on taking those sexy little gestures any further, at least for the time being. She had to focus on the competition between her belly and Mikayla's legs, after all.

"My abs can take whatever your twigs can dish out!" Fallon would reply confidently, smirking back at Mikayla. "For however long you can keep it up. But don't worry—I'll make sure to get you home safely if you hurt your legs so badly you can't walk."

As for the stipulation...well, Mikayla's idea of having a third party decide exactly what the punishment for the loser—or reward for the winner—would be sounded good to Fallon. "Sure, that works for me, Mikko!" she would say. "We should probably think of as many ideas as we can, so that it really is totally random. Then once I win we can bring Red in and she can choose one."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:46 pm

Mikayla wasn't the only one whose nipples were hardening because of the contact, she knew, and Fallon's became evident around the same time that Mikayla's own did. A twinge of a rush hit the blonde, and the intimacy of the sensation hit her momentarily, making her remember one-sided matches with her girl friends in the past for whatever reason. Mikayla released a light puff of air at the memory, assuming what washed over her to be deja vu more than anything else.

"Yeah, we'll see about that. Goddess' legs, remember? Your words!," Mikayla added to the debate, content with the stare down and ready to get to the actual action now. It was why she brought up a solution to the reward, and Mikayla nodded in agreement with Fallon's idea about letting poor Red pick one of their ideas as the solution once she recovered from the earlier headscissors. "Sounds like a perfect idea to me, Fal. I think that settles it. So are you going to stop stalling now so I can make you tap out?" She winked and shifted on her feet, turning the soft skin of her legs to steel one last time in preparation.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:27 pm

"Yeah, you do have a goddess's legs, but I have an even better goddess's belly!" Fallon would reply, running out of whatever fancy wordplay she might have had to begin with. "It's like...like Athena and Hera, or something." Fallon had to think for a second to come up with the names of the Greek goddesses, but she felt very smart for having successfully conjured them up in her head. It was a pretty good metaphor, too. "You're Mikthena and I'm...I dunno, Heron or...no, wait, Fallera is totally better."

One thing that Fallon had always thought was missing in Greek mythology were some sweet goddess-on-goddess fights.

When Mikayla accused Fallon of stalling, the brunette would snort and roll her eyes exaggerated, pushing her chest out a little more to give Mikayla a good bump. Their hardened nipples poked into each other in the process, with almost enough force to elicit a little noise out of Fallon. She was able to control herself, though. "I think you're the one who's stalling, Mikkay-kay! And don't we need to write down our wager ideas before we start, hmmmm?" Fallon would smirk a little smugly and lean in close to Mikayla, their noses brushing again. "I don't want you trying to cheat me out of a good victory prize."

After holding that position for a few seconds, Fallon would back up and bounce across the ring. After slipping through the ropes and dropping down onto the floor, she would grab her duffel bag, pull it open, and manage to find a couple of pens and some paper to write on—the paper was actually a set of directions she had printed out for herself when she had first come to Tokyo, but had long since stopped needing. They could just write on the back, of course.

Fallon quickly got back up into the ring and handed Mikayla a pen and her paper. "I'm so gonna make up all sorts of good ideas to do to you...maybe make you run around the gym in nothing but a pair of panties! Hee hee hee!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:21 pm

Despite the flow of both women's competitive juices and Mikayla's being totally into it, she broke into a short fit of giggles when Fallon tried to make the connection between the two of them and Greek goddesses. She had to admit, she liked the thought of herself as Athena. "If I'm Mikthena, that makes me the goddess of war, doesn't it? I like the sound of that! Looks like you're facing the wrong person in our little war, Fallon!" Gosh, now Fallon had put a thought into her head of wrestling in a bare-legged Athena costume... Someday, someday.

Mikayla only grinned when Fallon pushed back against her breasts in response to the blonde's taunt, this time avoiding any deja vu when she again detected Fallon's nipples. Though Mikayla wanted to cite Fallon for stalling again when the brunette mentioned they should write their ideas down, she knew that the other wrestler had a good point. A wager was no good if one person backed out by writing down cheap ideas after she lost that wager! Crinkling her nose when Fallon brushed it again, the Minnesotan shrugged and nodded in agreement. "I suppose you're half-right... right about the list, wrong about winning."

The brunette peeled herself away to fetch the writing utensils, and Mikayla was almost disappointed that their stare down had ended. She waited patiently nonetheless, lifting her feet up to her butt a couple times to stay warmed up before Fallon returned with the paper. Mikayla took it and knelt to the mat, using it as a flat surface to write on but flashing her violet eyes up at Fallon when the other girl mentioned making her run around in only her panties. "Now you're the one coming up with boring ideas!"

She took only a little over a minute to come up with a list that she was pleased with, and she clicked the pen shut to regard all of her lovely little ideas one more time before standing again and depositing the list, turned down, to a corner of the ring. Returning to the center of the ring, she lowered herself to a seated position with her legs tucked against her chest, staring at Fallon slyly and pointing a finger to the mat in front of her toes. "Assume the position, Fal, and get ready for an exhilarating experience." It was almost time to do this and show her new friend just what she had to offer!

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:21 pm

Fallon scoffed once again as Mikayla observed that being Mikthena made her the goddess of war. That was technically true, but it still didn't make a difference! "I'm the queen of the gods, though, just like my belly is the queen of all bellies and is therefore the best body part that anyone's ever had!" she would retort. She knew that much about Greek mythology, and she thought that, since she was the queen of the gods, she should probably get to just make Mikayla worship her belly right now.

Fallon then ended their staredown, and she, too, was disappointed that it had to end. Her nipples felt rock-hard now after all that contact, and they were practically begging to be allowed to rub against Mikayla's some more. Plus, Fallon found herself feeling strangely upset about not getting to stare straight into those big, gorgeous purple eyes of Mikayla's any longer. Well...she would have a chance to do both of those things some more. All in good time. She ran and fetched their writing supplies, then returned to the ring and handed Mikayla one set. Fallon sat down on the mat to write, as well, turning herself away slightly so that Mikayla couldn't read her paper.

She snorted when the Minnesotan blonde suggested making her run around in just panties would be boring. She would write it down anyway, and then add a little something extra, repeating that part out loud: "...and the panties will say 'Property of Fallon' on the butt." She snickered impishly.

Fallon took a little longer than Mikayla, writing down at least a dozen really good ideas. They were all sexy. None were overtly sexual. She wanted to make sure Mikayla was embarrassed, but she also didn't want to put down anything that might make the blonde totally uncomfortable and humiliated. That wasn't Fallon's style, especially not with super-sweet girls like this. When she was done, she laid her paper, also face-down, on top of Mikayla's, and then made her way back to the center of the ring, sticking her tongue out at the blonde as she came. She sat down on the mat, then laid herself out, flexing her muscles a few more times to get her whole body limbered up. Her belly, of course, was all that she really needed.

"I hope you're ready to lose, Mikki!" Fallon would retort, grinning again. "Come on, bring it! Bring it on!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:37 pm

"Pfft!", Mikayla exclaimed when Fallon added to her panties idea, and she rolled her eyes in amusement as she peered over her shoulder and completed her own list, making sure to think up anything and everything that would turn a woman around her age and with a similar personality red if she had to perform all of them. The list was exactly why Mikayla was going to win this little competition! She didn't want to do any of these things, but seeing Fallon having to would be really satisfying, even if Mikayla would never do anything toooo bad too such a nice potential friend.

Practically bouncing and titillated to see Fallon walk over to the mat, where she would surrender herself to Mikayla's legs and provide the blonde with the real competition she had been wanting since the last time she had wrestled her brothers, Mikayla stuck her tongue out in return to Fallon and flexed her toes excitedly as the brunette laid down before her. "Oh I'm bringing it, Fal!" Now, with her soon-to-be victim lying on the mat before her, Mikayla did not hesitate. Knowing she wanted to see Fallon's face while she huffed for breath, the blonde slid up to apply the bodyscissors from the side, lifting Fallon's upper body far enough for her to wiggle her foot and leg underneath her back and straighten it.

Lying down on her own side and propping on an elbow, she swung her other leg up, pausing just a moment to let Fallon take one last look at it and regret her decision, before she laid it across Fallon's abs, feeling the muscle against her thigh. She slid so that her crotch was as close to Fallon's side as possible, crossed her ankles on Fallon's opposite side to secure the hold, and flashed her opponent a grin. Her body feeling wonderful all over, she took off, pumping her legs straight and starting to squeeze Fallon's admittedly taut midsection viciously, though not at her full strength, to test how the brunette handled it.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:46 pm

Fallon was getting really excited. Her heart was thumping hard inside her chest—between it and her hard nipples, there were a lot of things going on in that area of her body. She wasn't a girl to get nervous, but there were some butterflies in her stomach, too—just a couple. Mikayla was so sexy, and those strong, incredibly sculpted legs were about to clamp down on Fallon's stomach and initiate the contest of wills between the two young women.

It was a delicious situation. Fallon loved it. She stared into Mikayla's eyes, grinning, challenging the blonde to give her everything she could and more. When Mikayla's legs moved to grab her, Fallon would lift her body up a little to let one of the limbs slide underneath her. She would then settle back down, resting her back on the toned leg of Mikayla, knowing that soon there would be no rest, at least for a while. She watched Mikayla's other leg come up...and hover in the air, just for a second or two, giving her a perfect view of it from her inviting upper thigh down to her cute toes.

Then, the leg came down, Mikayla adjusted her position, and she started squeezing. Fallon had been bracing herself for almost a minute now, and, as soon as it started, she tightened her abdominal muscles, leaving Mikayla's legs to make little headway in crushing her taut, metal-hard midsection.

"Gh..." Honestly, it didn't hurt that much yet. Fallon knew that Mikayla wasn't giving it everything she had, though, not yet. She was testing Fallon to see how the Californian could handle it. Well, Fallon would let her know that she could handle all this and more, giving an exaggerated fake yawn and winking at Mikayla again. "Come on...when are you gonna start squeezing, Mikki?" she would taunt. She wanted everything Mikki could give her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Mikayla held Fallon's gaze as the two women lay on the mat together, reveling in the knowledge that the lovely woman was about to be between her legs for much, much longer than any of the trainers could ever manage and that both of them were coming into this situation with the same ideas and the same fire.

As she started squeezing, the muscles of her thighs bulging and battling with Fallon's abs, she held Fallon's gaze and noticed the brunette's first, slight sign of suffering under the pressure. A shot of gratification at the sight almost made the Minnesotan want to start pouring on the pressure right now and get Fallon to tap out, but she managed to resist, satisfied that Fallon wasn't quite as invincible as the Californian liked to think. With patience, she settled in, resting a palm against her own thigh to check on what exactly Fallon was feeling right now from her "goddess' legs" and smiling contentedly.

Oh, and nooow she was going to act like she was yawning and this was no big deal, was she!? The action and Fallon's comment gave her another shot of adrenaline, and she leaned up further on her elbow for better leverage. "Oh, right about now, Fal..." While she was still tempted just to tear into Fallon, she decided to let the woman have an experience. Recrossing her ankles and straightening her locked feet, Mikayla began slowly increasing her pressure...hitting seventy-five percent of her best effort...then increasing it to eighty, as her legs became like metallic coils constricting Fallon's belly. The whole process lasted for nearly minutes as she increased to eighty-five and then ninety percent, impressed that Fallon was still holding out. The trainers had given up well before ninety.

"Are you ready for the big finish, Fal?," the blonde asked, her entire core now working to aid her legs with the squeezing. She grinned, a slight aggression in her features, as she, without warning, elevated her butt off the mat to the point that her legs lifted Fallon an inch or two off the mat as she bore her full power into the brunette, both hands propping her up and her jaw set in determination. Surely, the woman would tap out now, and if she didn't yet, she would have to start howling.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:19 pm

Fallon was hurting, but any good wrestler could work through pain. Her abs were nowhere near breaking yet. She kept them as tight as she could, just in case Mikayla was going to start squeezing as hard as she could. The Minnesotan was ever so slowly ramping up the pressure on Fallon's midsection, but it was still nothing that the Californian couldn't handle. She had been in much, much worse pain from extended belly punching sessions, and even so had never submitted, and had always vanquished her foes in those sorts of contests.

Fallon taunted Mikayla, and got ready for the blonde to really start giving it her all. She felt those legs trying to crush her, squeezing harder and harder. Two minutes had passed, now. Then three minutes. Four. Mikayla had the patience of...of something with a lot of patience. She was very slowly squeezing harder and harder, wanting to make Fallon wait to feel the full power of her legs. It was starting to hurt more, now, but Fallon just breathed deeply and accepted the burning sensation in her middle. She would grin and giggle lightly, knowing that doing so would be a relief. The pain was in the back of her mind.

"Harder, Mikki! Harder!" she would insist, as now five minutes had gone by. Mikayla was still increasing the force of her squeezing, and it was getting to the point where it was starting to really hurt Fallon. She couldn't ignore it. Every now and then, the squeezing would elicit a little grunt or groan from her, though she tried to choke those back down.

Mikayla would suddenly start squeezing with her full strength, even lifting Fallon up off the mat a little. Fallon's eyes widened and she had to swallow a loud cry. Damn, that did hurt. "Ghhh...nnngrh...is that...all you got...?" Fallon would groan. She was sure this was Mikayla's full squeezing power. Now, she just had to outlast her blonde foe. Her abs were still as hard as iron, even though they were burning. If she relaxed those core muscles, she was likely to be crushed completely. But she wouldn't. She would soldier through. Mikayla would have to start tiring eventually.

"Nnnnnfffh!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next