by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Better Brawn [for Daaharu]

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Better Brawn [for Daaharu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Better Brawn [for Daaharu]

Post by Rei Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:08 am

Mikayla wasn't about to turn down a woman who was offering to help Mikayla shape her abs into beauties that reflected her own. She nodded eagerly, clasping her hands. "You'd do that? That'd be great! I...well, I don't really know much about workouts outside of what they taught me here and what I did to stay in shape back at home, and if you know what to do to look like that..." She gestured to all of Fallon. "Then I'm totally in. Gonna hold you to that offer!" And Mikayla was going to make sure she got to see Fallon more too, because she could tell that they were similar souls...only with different colored hair.

Wait...people actually made the Fallon Saturday Night Live joke? Mikayla instantly felt pity for her companion. "Nooo...seriously?", she rhetorically asked, bringing a palm to her face. "That's horrible. Those are the same kind of people who probably say nothing but 'YOLO' every other sentence." And while Mikayla had nothing against the sentiment of that acronym, she did against the people who said it out loud...and the ones who would make jokes to a beautiful girl comparing her to an average-looking TV host.

Mikayla thought it was getting silly how much she had to giggle at Fallon's compliments, but she did again, leaning against the ropes and shaking her head at the wink. "You are absolutely relentless, you know that? If you spent this long complimenting yourself, on the other hand, I could totally understand..." Evasively, she leaned back and bit her lip, hoping she'd get away with her figurative reversal of Fallon's kind words.

The blonde didn't know what it was, but something about mentioning punching Fallon's belly brought the brunette even closer to her, Mikayla staring, confused, into the charming blue eyes of her new friend. She thought she saw them glimmering in excitement, and Mikayla smiled at her enthusiasm in spite of her curiosity. Then Fallon explained it, and it made much more sense. Apparently, Fallon really, really liked getting into belly punching battles. "Ohhhh... I can see why! Who in the world could beat you?" Not Mikayla, the blonde knew, and when Fallon brought it up, she clasped at her arm with the opposite hand. "I think I really would break my hand. My arms are a work in progress, per the trainers' advice."

She peered down at her legs again, shrugging. "These are the reason I've been winning all my training matches lately. I could mash on your midsection and take the wind out of you, but I don't know if that has the same effect as the punching."

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:03 am

"Good! We'll start working out regularly, and we'll have your abs up to at least bronze-level hardness in no time!" Fallon would say, glad to have a plan to spend some more time with the super-awesome Mikayla. "As far as the name stuff...well, you know, it was fine, it was okay. I didn't mind it too much, it was just...stupid stuff, you know." She shrugged. Then they started talking about belly punching, and Fallon totally focused on that.

Fallon really, really loved belly punching battles. She loved everything about bellies. Her fetish dated all the way back to those summers spent with family at Lake Tahoe, actually—and even to just one particular day on one particular summer, when she and Pilar had been playing around with markers, ran out of paper to draw on, and ended up drawing on each other's bellies instead. That led to tickling and raspberry-blowing, and then...well, not much else, because they were eight years old, and cousins to boot, but Fallon's attraction to Pilar fed her attraction to the female abdomen...and, ultimately, it made her into the zany belly fetishist she was today.

"I am relentless. I am without relent," Fallon would say, shifting her weight forward a little, moving closer to Mikayla. "As far as your arms go...well, we can work on them, too!" the brunette would offer happily. "Mine are pretty strong from all the belly punching."

She was going to show off her arms a little, maybe do some flexing, put on a little gun show for Mikayla. But, before she could, the blonde mentioned her legs again. Those lovely, perfectly-sculpted legs. The comment was off-hand, almost innocent, but it sounded like a challenge to Fallon. "Ooooooh," she would intone, before licking her lips with anticipation. "You could try to mash my belly, Mikki, but you would fail. Iron does not get mashed by anything, even legs that look like a Greek goddess's sculpted from marble."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:50 am

"Only bronze-level? I can't go for gold?" Mikayla poked out her best dramatic pouting lip, but quickly it turned into a wry smile. "Oh I know what it is! You just want to keep all the gold-level abs to yourself! Uh huh. Uuuuuh huh." Friendly teasing was one of Mikayla's favorite things to do to even the most callous of strangers. Fallon's bright personality made it much more enjoyable to bring up, because it didn't take Mikayla more than these few minutes to tell that Fallon could keep up with her banter.

"I'm just amazed at how unoriginal and silly it is," Mikayla elaborated, tapping a finger against the side of her head. "Couldn't they have at least come up with a better joke that took a little more effort?"

She did not fail to notice Fallon scooting closer to her when she brought up that the California girl was relentless. This one really came on strong, didn't she? Some of the boldest guys that Mikayla had ever known were more sheepish than Fallon. The brunette had made it perfectly obvious that she thought Mikayla was sexy, but she was really sticking to her guns and buttering Mikayla up. Maybe she looked good to anyone sitting around in her yellow sportswear. "Yes, that's usually what 'relentless' means," Mikayla said in amusement. "Thank you for explaining that!"

Again straightening her shorts, which had rolled over on the edge of one leg, as she mentioned her legs and their effectiveness, Mikayla did not notice Fallon licking her lips, but did look back up at the girl called her "Mikki," which was a nickname she could sure handle, and took on what sounded to Mikayla like a daring tone that instantly set a fire burning in Mikayla's chest. Her own comment about mashing Fallon had been mostly an aside, not meant as a challenge, but it sounded like the brunette was going to take it as one and return the boast. And, even if Mikayla hadn't meant to start any boasting, her passionate, competitive nature felt the same twinge of excitement that she had felt wrestling her brothers for bragging rights. With a spunky cut of her eyes, she lifted a finger.

"Hey, now, Fallon," she began, still friendly in her chastising. "You saw what red looked like when she walked out of here, and I had only been squeezing her for a few seconds." And seconds too few. The thought of an actual competitor actually letting her prove her leg strength excited her even more. "I've applied my fair share of bodyscissors too, and they had the same effect. Those girls might not have had the abs that you have-" She poked them lightly again. "-but I don't think you'll just walk away without having to catch your breath." Mikayla almost got goosebumps all up and down her arms. She even sounded like a real wrestler, now.

It was exhilarating.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:09 am

"Hey, hey, I'll get you to gold-level eventually," Fallon would say, immediately moving to combat the playful suggestion that she would be stingy with the best of her abdomen exercise techniques. "But it'll take a while, Mikki, with that pudgy belly!" Fallon would laugh and poke Mikayla's belly again. Of course, when she poked it, she didn't feel any pudge at all. It was a nicely-sculpted abdomen, even if it wasn't as strong as hers. But Fallon loved to tease.

Now, though, Fallon became less focused on Mikayla's belly—alluring though it was—and more focused on the blonde Minnesotan's legs. A challenge like that was one of the few things that could get Fallon's mind off of cute, strong and sexy bellies and onto other matters. Now she was thinking about her own belly, and Mikayla's legs. Mikayla's legs and her own belly. Legs and belly in contact, in conflict. She licked her lips again. She probably looked like a crazy person.

"I did see what you managed to do to that poor little trainer, but as you might have noticed, I'm at a much higher level than she is—no offense intended to her," Fallon would say. "Cute and thin like she was, of course you had no trouble while you were squeezing her neck. There's no doubting your legs are strong. It's just...like, marble can't crush iron. That's just, like, science, Mikki-tikki!" Fallon would let one hand fall down off of the apron, letting it find Mikayla's leg. She would trace her fingers down it slowly, from the blonde's kneecap all the way down to her ankle. "I have more science, too: tummies get stronger by orders of magnitude. Maybe you've crushed some fours or fives in your time, but baby, I'm a fourteen on the Belly Scale!"

Fallon would then slide her hand around the back of Mikayla's leg and pull it gently, so that it would press against her tightened abs. She wanted to feel her midsection against the Minnesotan's limb. "Your legs would totally shatter before my belly could get crushed," she would say breathily, staring challengingly into Mikayla's stunning violet eyes.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:47 am

"Hehehe, no!", Mikayla exclaimed, batting Fallon's hands away lightly as she poked her in the belly again, before wrapping her arms around her midriff to deter the brunette and mockingly setting her jaw in defiance. "You got a ticklish part that time, and I'm way too ticklish for that." A young woman on a bike turned to glance at Mikayla at the random exclamation, but Mikayla just stuck her tongue out at her lightly. The girl raised her eyebrows and went back to her workout, leaving Mikayla to shrug back at Fallon in response.

There was no doubt that Fallon was on a much higher level than the trainer, who knew how to wrestle as well as Mikayla did at this point but who was not as finely sculpted and who always made it...too easy on Mikayla to lock her into scissor holds sometimes, it felt like. Maybe she was supposed to let Mikayla take control of matches. That did not change the fact that people turned from red to purple to blue between Mikayla's thighs if they did not have the good sense to tap out, and girls reacted like they were going to be split in half when she put her legs around their middles. They lasted, as she had said, only for a few seconds. Mikayla did not doubt for a second that Fallon would last for a lot, lot longer, but no one had been able to get Mikayla's legs apart so far when she got them locked on. It might take her a while to wear down those abs, but she could do it if she kept squeezing on them long-term.

In spite of the burning passion she felt, she let out a huffed laugh at how ridiculous Fallon's nicknames for her were getting more ridiculous. But what Fallon did next garnered a very different reaction. Mikayla watched, perfectly still, as Fallon's hand went to her leg and started tracing it. She shivered in response, as she would have expected anyone to in the same situation, and she stared a little anxiously at Fallon to wonder what the whole point of the action was. As strong in personality as Mikayla was, she found herself at a loss to come up with any kind of retort to reinforce her belief in the "marble" legs that Fallon took so much interest in, but she couldn't think of anything until Fallon lifted Mikayla's leg against those abs. Mikayla's toes curled and her muscles contracted in response, signaling her uncertainty.

But, she did recover, as she studied Fallon's eyes close to hers and tried not to let her mind wash over with different ways to interpret what was happening at the moment. "Do you want to put a bet on that?", she asked, maintaining her challenging tone.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:19 am

Fallon was sure that Mikayla's legs had elicited dozens of submissions from trainers and friends back home alike, most of them probably coming within the first few seconds following the application of a bodyscissors or headscissors. But regardless of how many people Mikayla had made to submit in the past, Fallon was a totally different beast. She was the queen of all things belly. She was the girl with the iron abs! Her stomach and its taut, perfectly-sculpted muscles could not be defeated by anyone or anything, even legs as perfectly perfect as Mikayla's.

She grabbed Mikayla's leg and held it against her abs, tightening the muscles in her midsection as she did, letting Mikayla feel them, challenging her bodily as well as verbally. The blonde's leg muscles would contract and tighten in response, though it felt more...uncertain than anything. Fallon waited a second, still staring into Mikayla's eyes, wondering just how the Minnesotan was going to react and respond to the official throwing down of the gauntlet.

Soon, though, Mikayla would speak, her challenging tone returning as she asked Fallon if she wanted to make a bet. Fallon cackled wickedly, setting Mikayla's leg down and backing up a couple of steps. "Oh, I do," she would say. "You bet your sweet blonde butt that I do, baby!"

Fallon would then lurch forward, taking a couple of long strides before launching herself upwards, landing with both feet on the ring apron, straddling Mikayla's still-seated body. Mikayla's face was about at thigh height now, and Fallon would try to look as powerful as she could, putting her hands on her hips and looking down at Mikayla with fire burning in her eyes. "Come on, get up and open the ropes for me, Mikki! I'm soooooo going to make those legs shatter like uncooked spaghetti noodles!" Fallon would challenge, bursting with confidence as she would tighten her abs again, letting Mikayla get as close a view of them as she'd gotten since their conversation began.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:47 am

Mikayla had no guess what might happen next, since Fallon had definitely surprised her, but she did manage to hold the other woman's blue gaze until she got her question out about the bet. Either way, Fallon was flexing those abs, and that only ensured that Mikayla again got in touch with her competitive fire. The bet question did the trick, and Mikayla did give Fallon an odd look as the other woman stepped back and cackled, finally freeing Mikayla's leg. The lack of proximity between them brought a smirk to the blonde's face, and she recovered from her awkward moment as if she had never had it to begin with. It was her forte to take all circumstances in stride, after all. Plus, a bet was on!

Fallon surprised her again, though this time in a way that Mikayla knew how to respond, as the brunette jumped up on the ropes. Mikayla leaned back to make sure Fallon didn't crack her in the skull, finding herself eye level with Fallon's strong thighs and shorts. Though Fallon saw fit to loom over her, Mikayla did not shrink back, alight at the thought of a wrestling challenge again and nearly forgetting what had just happened. She glared up at Fallon with her shoulders squared, her violet eyes fixated on her opponent and the abs that she had been tasked with besting. "Don't have to tell me twice! I want to see just how shocked you'll look when I clamp down." Just like her brothers had.

Mikayla scooted back and pulled open the ropes, having found out that it was courteous to do so for a match anyway, and stepped aside to let Fallon enter, anticipation building. "So you want me to put you in a bodyscissors? I'm telling you, it's the last time you'll ask me to." She grinned widely, bouncing lightly on her toes and hoping Fallon would say yes.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:17 am

Fallon would stand there, temporarily towering over Mikayla, trying to look as powerful as possible as she would pose for the blonde, trying to intimidate her in a fun, sexy, playful way. She knew how close Mikayla's face was to both her crotch and her abs, and she wanted the blonde to be taken aback by just how much awesome was packed into Fallon's toned yet curvy body.

Soon enough, Mikayla would scoot back and grab a rope, weighing it down for Fallon so that the Californian could just bend over and slide between the ropes easily without having to worry about opening them up herself. Mikayla's ring manners were already impeccable, and she was totally killing the looks portion of it, too, in that cute all-yellow sportswear. Fallon was a fan of the color yellow, too, and she actually thought her sports bra and Mikayla's might have been the exact same brand and style. She wasn't totally sure, of course, but it made sense. The bra did a great job accentuating Fallon's killer boobs, and so why wouldn't Mikayla find it similarly useful?

"I'm ready to make you eat those words, Mikayla! Maybe for your punishment after losing the bet I'll print out your words and make you eat the paper! Hee hee hee!" Fallon would tease gleefully, as she would start stretching out, making sure her whole body was ready for what she was sure was a vice-like bodyscissors. Her heart was thumping a little harder now. "I do want you to put me in a bodyscissors. Let's figure out, like, exactly what the bet is, huh? Do you want to just go until your legs break? Or should there be a time limit?" Now that they were both on their feet in the ring, Fallon would step right up to Mikayla, hands still on her hips, and press herself into the blonde, their yellow-clad chests squashing together, and their noses touching as Fallon stared her down with a grin.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:22 pm

"The only one getting punished here, Fallon baby, is going to be you!", Mikayla retorted, feeling like she was going to bust already, and this wasn't even her first real match yet! It was something more real than fighting the trainers, however, and it provided the blonde with an enthusiasm building in every sinew of her body. Seeing Fallon stretching to prepare for their exchange only added to the sensation, and in kind, Mikayla balled up her feet and started flexing her legs beneath her, the thighs and calves of one turning to sinewy steel beneath their natural curves before the other did. She lifted them, ensuring they were stretched out enough to handle the rigors of a lengthy bodyscissors without cramping. If these were the legs of a goddess, Mikayla was going to make sure that Fallon knew what a goddess' legs could feel like.

Hearing Fallon confirm that she wanted Mikayla to put her in a bodyscissors outright gave her prickly, pleasant feelings all over her body. She had wanted someone to tell her that her whole life! Mikayla dropped her legs back down to the mat as Fallon stepped over to her, mentioning what was involved in the bet. She did not respond immediately, instead staring face-to-face with Fallon as the brunette approached and feeling the woman's breasts balloon against her own ample chest, and their noses brushed up against each other. Mikayla could only see her opponent's charming blue eyes and feel her breasts, and her own eyes narrowed, knowing this was one of those fabled wrestling stare-downs that she had seen so often. The tension was so great that she could barely keep her hands still long enough to maintain the stare, as she noticed that she and Fallon were almost exactly the same height, with curves in all the same places.

"Well, since my legs aren't going to break, we don't need any time limit. If you think you can last as long as I can squeeze, then prove it!", she chimed, rolling her head to the side. "But I'm more concerned about what I get when I beat you, and making you eat paper just isn't good enough. Maybe, if I win, you have to come back to the gym tomorrow to start teaching me your workouts and tell everyone who comes in that my legs beat your belly!"

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:22 pm

Fallon loved a nice, friendly staredown like this. She hadn't gotten too many of them so far at AFW, unfortunately—several of her opponents had been bitchy, and the others, while nice, had only rarely decided to initiate one—but this one was definitely making up for lost opportunities. Fallon and Mikayla were almost the same height, and almost the same build, and that lent a mirror-like quality to the staredown that almost made Fallon giggle uncontrollably in excitement.

Fallon narrowed her own eyes as Mikayla narrowed hers, their blue and violent pupils locked onto each other like they were laser-guided. Fallon kept her hands on her hips and pushed her chest forward a little, mashing it against the blonde's. There was an underlying intensity to these proceedings, and Fallon wanted to foster that as much as possible. Competition always made things so much sexier!

After a minute or two, Mikayla turned her head to the side, breaking the staredown, although the two of them were still standing body-to-body in the center of the ring. "No time limit. Sounds A-okay to me, Mikki. But don't think that I'm the only one getting tortured, huh? When you've been squeezing for five, ten, fifteen minutes, and have to try to keep going—your muscles are gonna be begging you to give up." With Mikayla's head turned to the side and her cheek presented to Fallon, the Californian could not resist leaning forward and planting a quick kiss on that smooth, creamy skin.

"As far as our wager goes...no offense, Mikki Mouse, but that one sounds a liiiiittle boring. I already promised to teach you my awesome workouts, you know!" Fallon would continue. "Why not make it something a little more fun? We can come in tomorrow, you can announce how you couldn't break my abs, and then I can give you a nice, hard punishment spanking! Oh, or even better, you can get down and worship my abs in front of everyone!" Fallon was just bursting with ideas.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next