Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Winter + Ataru = P.O.W.

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Winter + Ataru = P.O.W. Empty Winter + Ataru = P.O.W.

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 09, 2015 7:25 pm

Having tricked Ataru into accepting a P.O.W. stakes during their match, Winter has successfully defeated the Japanese boy and put him to sleep afterwards, planning to take him back to her place

Ataru was still floating in a peaceful slumber, only occasionally swimming off from uncosciusness to feel just barely aware of strong yet soft feminine hands carefully handling him, then hearing cooing endearments lulling him back to sleep.
Maybe Winter wanted him to be nice and asleep until she had taken him back to her place... maybe she was just enjoying herself, playing some little mommy-baby games with him?

He didn't know, and it didn't matter really, because he was all hers anyway. Another soft caress soothed him back into lullaby land, and there he remained in helpless bliss, he cold not tell for how long.
Until, his eyes would eventually start to flutter lazily, lips murring and mumbling faintly. Small, but clear signs that the boy was reluctantly but surely coming to his senses. "M-Mmmnnnnn..... @_@.."
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Winter + Ataru = P.O.W. Empty Re: Winter + Ataru = P.O.W.

Post by Ninja999 Sun May 10, 2015 4:07 am

Winter carefully carried the sleeping Ataru out of the ring and down to her waiting van. She was very gentle with him and made sure that he was not disturbed getting out of the arena, the crowds were all yelling for more and she had to keep her concentration on Ataru lest she get drawn in to the crowd mania.

She finally arrived at her private residence away from the dorms that most of the AFW athletes used, luckily for her she had the money necessary to live where she wanted, and it definitely came in handy for times like this. During the trip over she had a lot of time to think about how the match progressed and she was not sure that she was happy with her performance at all.

Winter lay Ataru on the soft mattress and listened to him lightly snoring. As she leaned over him on the bed, he started to wake up, groggy at first “M-Mmmnnnnn..... “, Ataru said as he started to awaken.

“Ataru-San, how are you feeling? Well rested I hope.”, Winter said to him with concern in her voice. “I need to talk to you before we proceed with your.... well, your P.O.W. status”, she said hoping that she was doing the right thing. “I owe you an apology Ataru, I tricked you into agreeing to these stakes when you were vulnerable, that was not very honorable of me, I know”, Winter said guiltily. “In order for this to be a night that we both can remember favorably, I have to give you this choice. If you wish to be released from your P.O.W. status, you may leave at your leisure. I give you this offer so that you do have the choice of submitting to me this night willingly and with honor for both of us”, she said feeling a great weight lift from her shoulders. “If you decide to be my P.O.W. for the night on your own, then I can only promise you that it will be a night to remember, but if you decide to leave, I at least hope that we can part as friends,” she said somberly. "If you do decide to stay, I will proceed with the night that I had planned for us", said Winter. I will await your decision.

P.O.W. Ataru:

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!
Ninja999
Ninja999

http://ninja99900.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 10, 2015 5:07 pm

Slowly coming to his senses after a pleasant sleep... even if agitated by strange dreams of having his heart and soul stolen by the tricky kiss of some lustful succubus (which was not so far from truth actually), Ataru needed to blink a couple more times to be convinced that the beautiful girl crawling over him as he was resting on a comfortably fluffy bed was not part of another dream.

"uhmmm....h-hello Winter-chan.... and mnnnn feeling fairly good thank you, for someone who was defeated and kissed to sleep I mean h-hehe", he conceded with a nicely embarassed smile, stretching after his forced nap.
With that, the boy remained silent, listening carefully until Winter had finished her speech. A part of him would not missed to notice how that serious/guilty expression on her face gave an incredible touch of cuteness to her always sultry and exotic beauty.

"So... I can go away and we remain friends...huh?" Ataru seemed to watch at her reflexively for a moment. Not that he needed to ponder a lot about it. Basically, she was offering him to deny her rights as a winner. And if so he did, refusing to accept his P.O.W. status..... he was surely going to break Winter's heart!!! There was no chance that he would allow such thing to happen!!!

"Ok then... I'll take no chance to pull back from this, Winter-chan!", he finally responded aloud, "You won the match, I accepted the stakes so everything's fair. I am your prisoner for tonight, well I don't mind at all... if it's you!"
Talking like a silly little charmer to the girl that had him captive would probably sound funny, Stockholm-syndrome of sorts if you like, but the decision of the "captured little hero" was neat and clear.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Mon May 11, 2015 3:53 am

'Very well, then we shall begin immediately,” Winter said with a touch of lust in her voice.   “In the ring Ataru, we did not have the proper time or atmosphere to do the things that I really wanted to do, but now you are mine and I shall take you on a journey that shall open doorways for both of us.” she promised while moving closer to him on the bed.

“Close your eyes, and do not open them unless I tell you to”, Winter commanded.  She smoothly moved across the bed to his prone form, slithering out of each piece of her clothing along the way like a snake. Winter started with kisses on his stomach, and slowly worked her way up his body towards his peaceful looking face.  She made sure to get to know all of the parts along the way, taking time to tease his nipples with her tongue, lightly biting here and there to hear him grunt in surprise and pleasure.  Her lips caressed his torso and then she worked around his neck, kissing, biting, sucking.  All the while feeling her need for him to pleasure her grow.

“Now is the time that you have to give me what I need”, Winter said in a sexy voice, “but only as I command it, and only when I command it,” she warned him.  She slowly began to straddle his stomach and started to slowly grind her hips on him, and she loved the feel of his bare chest and stomach on her silky smooth, bare legs and bottom.  She could feel how wet she was becoming just having command of him like this, it was turning her on more than she thought could be possible.

When he tried to reach his hands up to caress her, Winter pinned his wrists to the bed above his head and told him, “Ataru, you may only perform an action if I tell you to do so first, this is your only warning, disobey me an you will have to be punished, finally for our evening together you will only address me as Master, and you must ask permission for any action that would like to do”, Winter whispered into his ear as she slid her tight, round breasts against his nipples, feeling hers and his harden in unison.  “Do you understand”, she asked.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 11, 2015 9:58 am

As soon as Ataru had finished his funny energetic way to accept the conditions, Winter shifted from puppy-like mode to her sultry and sensually intimidating persona just so easily, having Ataru blush at the mere lustful sound of her voice, his heart skipping a bit at her way to say "now you are mine".

Well, his first task as a prisoner was not hard to do, he thought, closing his eyes and feeling her sinuously crawl over his male body.
And then, it begun: The boy gasped and shivered in surprise at the first, soft touch of her lips, then his audible reactions subsided to more docile moans as she proceeded to carefully kiss each part of his body.
Tracking a mesmerizing path up to his neck, she would not miss to feel each of his muscles twitching, everywhere her tongue and lips teased, the now totally blushed boy gasping at each time she kept him at bay with playful nibblings.

Tempted to open his eyes, Ataru had eventually decided to be obedient and just enjoy... but now... his instincts had started to kick in at the warm dampness of Winter's crotch rubbing and grinding and her smooth thighs encasing his toned body in a velvet-like lock.

"Uhhmmm... W-Winter..chan...", he would moan, thinking that she would not mind him taking some initiative of his own and going to caress her beautiful body.....only to have his hands firmly pinned above his head instead. "Gasp..!"
Still not losing a sultry and seductive quality, her stern commanding voice let him know for sure that she was not kidding about the punishment part, persuading him that giving into her whims was the wisest decision to take at the moment.
"Nghh..... O-Ok, Wint....uh, M-Master... I understand..", the boy would answer obediently.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Tue May 12, 2015 4:05 am

“I am pleased to see that you understand Ataru”, Winter said as she moved her face an inch away from his and stared into his eyes.  She cupped her breast in one hand and slowly rubbed her nipple against Ataru's nipple, she could feel his body tremble with the electricity that passed between them with each touch of their skin.  “oooohhh, yesssss......, now doesnt that feel nice Ataru”, Winter asked hissing out the question.  She could hear his moans of pleasure increasing by the second, and listened to his breath becoming more and more shallow and he became aroused to the point where he may forget who was the Master.

“Now it is time for you to relieve some of that abundant energy that you have”, Winter said with a sly smile.  She continued to slide her body up onto his chest, rubbing her breasts across his face, feeling his quick intake of air as each soft, silky smooth mound brushed past his mouth, nose and then his eyes.  When her pussy was almost to his neck,  she slowly rose up so that she was sitting on his chest, fondling her gorgeous breasts, “Ataru, are these beautiful to you? Do..You....Want..... To...Touch... Them.......”, Winter asked as she moved her mouth down her right tit to touch the nipple with the tip of her tongue.  She flicked the nipple back and forth slowly with her tongue, with delicate sexy timing.  She watched his eyes glaze over with lust and need, but it was not time for him just yet.

She raised her hips up off of his chest and cradled the back of his head in both hands, “now give me your tongue, Ataru, and use it well to please your Master, this is your first task of the evening”, she commanded.  Winter pulled Ataru's head deep between her legs almost as if to smother him again, but she did not want to smother the fighter.  She felt his tongue make contact with her wet pussy and she let out a loud moan of ecstacy at the touch. “Th...tha.. hhh,  ohhhhh yeaaaasssssssss,  thaaat fffeellls,,  soooooooo gooooood”

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Ataru couldn't miss to notice the lustufl glimmering in her eyes as she cupped her full, round breast, a flush of warm emotions rising to his face... only to then shift down to his groin.

"Mmnnnnnn..... <3" Actually, being obedient and resisting the urge to reach up and kiss that delicious fleshy cup, sucking and drinking the heavenly nectar that it promised was Ataru's real first task... and he had managed to achieve it not without troubles, moaning in helpless delight while she slowly and carefully rubbed her breasts all over his face, putting him totally under her spell.

“Ataru, are these beautiful to you? Do..You....Want..... To...Touch... Them.......”
With his face all flushed and his breathing pace faster in flustrated eagerness, all the boy could manage to reply to Winter's teasing question was nodding a few times while looking up at here with puppy-like eyes.

Bu,t it seemed like Winter wanted him to satisfy other urges of hers for now... and he was certainly not taking any chance to pull back from the task. Ataru gasped instinctively when her hands cupped behind his head to push him face first into her awaiting pussy, head encased between her luscious thighs. After all, this is where he had met his smothering defeat at the...hands of Winter. But suffocating him was clearly not in her plans this time... well not for the moment at least, as she made quite clear guiding his mouth to her already wet intimate folds, nose pressed to her venus mound as she moaned her commands, already lost in delirious anticipation of the following pleasure.

A familiar mix of radiating female heat and sweet intxicating scent invaded his senses his cute eyes still allowed to look up at sexy Master Winter as he started to lick obediently. Delicate, almost teasing licks caressing her nether lips, alternated to flickering of his tongue darting inside. Then, a soft cute worshipping kiss... as to preannounce a new stage of Ataru's service, tongue starting to snake in growing eagerness, lips finding and latching around her clit for a cute suction kiss.
If she had moaned in delighted arousal from only having his tongue touch her pussy... was it going to be safe from Ataru to dose such hotter erotic stimulations? He would probably find out soon... not that he was minding at all right now.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Tue May 12, 2015 8:54 pm

“His tongue felt so goooooood as it glided over her extremely wet and waiting pussy”, she thought immediately.  She had been wanting this from him since the start of the match, Winter could not deny her sexual attraction to this sweet and she thought, quite innocent boy.  However the way that he was using his tongue made her change that assessment, he may be sweet, but he most definitely not innocent.  Ataru licked her not in a huge rush, as some would, but he took his time and seemed to savor each new spot, and each new taste that she provided for him.  

“Oooohh, ohh.... oooh my, Ataru, yesss, that's what I wantttt....” moaned Winter as she felt the involuntary spasms that the pleasure of his tongue were causing in her body.  She felt his tongue explore all of her secret folds and each gentle lick sent a shiver of delight all through her body.  The gentle flicks and long slow laps of his tongue were quickly driving her insane with lust for him.    Ataru gave her lips a special kiss and Winter almost doubled over from the jolt of pleasure that threatened to take over her body.  Winter was being driven to the brink by his masterful tongue, she counted herself lucky that he was not able to use his hands also, “Not  juuu juuust yeeet yet, Tarruuu”, she gasped from her clenched teeth.  She had been missing this for so long, she didn't realize how good it would feel and she was determined to make it last.  Ataru had proven to be more than she could have imagined in his desire to please her.

Luckily for Winter, she had Ataru pinned on his back while she straddled him, so she could still enforce some control over the tempo of his deliciously talented tongue and mouth.  She pressed  and held both of his wrists high over his head, as if he were reaching for the sky, and gently slid her wet pussy that was becoming increasingly over taxed away from that wonderful mouth.  This gave her a chance to savor the waves that were still crashing through her body, while keeping him at bay.  Winter closed her eyes and let the moment envelope her, as she let her mind drift in the sea of sensations.  It felt so good to hold him there knowing that he wanted to use his tongue to bring her to as many orgasms as possible, but was powerless to do so while she still had him trapped.  

Winter glanced back at his lower body to see the the bulging outline of his cock pushing up against the fabric of his shorts, the swollen, reddened tip protruded from the top waistband as if seeking permission to come out and play.   “Not yet, you can come out to play in a little while”, she said in a dreamy voice. His hips were pressing upwards trying to push her back to his waiting mouth, but she easily held control.   She felt the butterflies in her stomach fluttering in a storm as she anticipated when she would move her mound back up to his face for a another feast for both of them.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 12, 2015 10:59 pm

Even if Winter was not actually trying to smother him... well, it was not like Ataru was really able to breathe freely either. But he could not say he would mind the breath restraint at all, if the little air he could breathe was mixed with the delcious smell, and tasty juices of the sultry vixen.

The little lover was surprised himself with the almost overwhelming effects of his loving licking and kissing, noticing how Winter had shivered in bliss at his ministrations, noticeably weakend by the waves of pleasure for a moment.
Actually, it was not like he was particularly experienced or anything, rather having followed his natural feelings: A woman was there for him, her intimate flower open for his mouth to be adored and worshipped, and that's how he had felt like responding, letting his tongue and lips treat such delicate beauty with all the devotion and passion that she deserved.

"Well, now that I think of it.. it's a bit funny that I am a bit of 'winning' now... who knows, maybe I might end this night as the master...lol"
, Ataru smiled in his mind at the silly joke. It was not like he was really in a dominant position or anything of course, not with Winter riding and pinning him to the large bed. Speaking of which, Winter had just started to gather herself to a sufficient self-control to reassure a position of full control.

Arms pinned high above his head, squeezed into immobility by her strong thighs, her delicious pussy cruelly dangling two inches above the maximum reach of his tongue, he could not be more powerless than this. Or could he?

"ooohhh Winter.... let me.... mmm..." Lost in delirous need and eagerness to let his mouth reach its prize again.... Ataru would not realize that he had just broken rule 1 and 2 in the same sentence: ask for permission, and call me Master.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Wed May 13, 2015 3:02 am

“Ataru!”, Winter boomed, “What Did You Just Call Me? I am no longer Winter this evening, I am only Master”. Winter knew that she could not let this unintended challenge to her dominance go unpunished, and she had already planned ahead to make sure that Ataru had no way of forgetting his place in this P.O.W.. “The Wolf” was well versed in both active and passive domination of those fortunate enough to be given the privilege of pleasuring her body.

“You have broken two rules, so you will lose two pieces of your freedom,” Winter explained to the now shocked Ataru. “Without order you only have chaos, and we don't want chaos do we Ataru?” She asked quizzically. Those sweet sensations from Ataru's tongue were slowly ebbing away as Winter held him down deciding the best 'punishment' for his transgressions.

She continued to hold him down with his wrists above his head. Winter stared into his eyes to let him know that whatever she had to do was best for both of them. “snnnnnkkkkttt, ssssnnnnkkktt”, A ratcheting sound could be heard as Ataru's wrists were now handcuffed to an iron ring in the headboard of the bed. “That's one”, Winter said with a satisfied smile. She had actually been worried that Ataru might try to take full advantage of the pleasure that he was overloading her with to take control of the night. Now that was not an issue, maybe until she released him again. If there situation had been reversed tonight, he would surely be ravaging her mercilessly while she had to submit to him, that scenario had its possibilities also but not here, and not tonight.

“This is a two way street Ataru, you can gain freedoms by performing well, and you can also lose freedoms by misbehaving, currently you are two down in the loss category, but I am sure that you will be able to rectify that. Now what shall we do for number 'two'?”, Winter asked while starting to make good use of her freed up hands. She slowly sucked on her index finger, and placed the tip of her finger on Ataru's lips, she ran the tip around his lips just to the outside, as Ataru's head swiveled to follow the finger. Winter finally let him have it and he sucked on it ravenously, as if he were starving. She enjoyed the feeling of sliding her finger in and out of his mouth as he tried his best not to let it get away. With her other hand she started to tease his hard nipples, softly pinching them, pulling lightly on each one, then wetting her fingers so that she could softly twist them with her saliva coated fingers as a lubricant.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next