by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

newbie: vince passing by(open challenge)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

newbie: vince passing by(open challenge) - Page 2 Empty Re: newbie: vince passing by(open challenge)

Post by meepo90 Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:03 pm

Vince now being squished by both big girls... Amy was very heavy it was crushing his broad chest... he made a mistake attacking mindlessly and quickly.. he decides first to make his move by being free from Amy's hold... He then remembers someone from his past... he then suddenly was given enough strength to push both of the girls away from him... now he's feeling very hot and gave both of the girls a devilish eyes and his tongue swiping his mouth saying "You girls make me remind of her! which is a bad thing cause I am trying to forget about her! I was not ready for that move but this time I'll strike fast even both of you wouldn't see." he then stripped his shirt revealing his yummy hot abs and sexy figure,then made a different fighting pose... a striker's pose "Here I coME!" he moved very fast and attacks with an uppercut to the unwary Crystal.

meepo90

Back to top Go down

newbie: vince passing by(open challenge) - Page 2 Empty Re: newbie: vince passing by(open challenge)

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:35 pm

hey were sirprized but Crystal just smiled when he went for at her and fell back when he did his uppercut like he did hit her, but as she falls her foot comes up bewen his legs meaning to smash his balls hard..... as Amy waits to see if the move hits, if it dose she jump on his back and wrap her legs around his waist, and lock on a sleeper hold... this wasn't the first time the girls have seen someone almost go into a beresker like mood...
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:19 am

Vince was really berserk... he saw that it was really coming that attack but he didn't evade it at all... Crystal's attack really did hit Vince in his balls... but he was berserked and felt nothing for that furious attack...instead he sat at the breast mounting on Crystal and released a straight that will hit her face...He really went mad staring devilishly at Crystal and laughing... It will be really hard to knock him dead and saying "hehehehe you wanna play with me! then I'll strike you hard that you won't feel a thing!" he forgot about Amy at his back.

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:17 am

Crystal just smiled and tho he was on top of her she was punching back just as hard "hehehehehe" Crystal was giggling, witch wasn't normal "finaly a real man." she licks her lip but then Amy plants her feet and picks him up hard and fast and slams him on the ground.. crystal moved fast and got on top of his chest and started to punch his face like he was doing to her "YOU MAN, YOU" she growls and then grabs his face and kisses him deeply forceing her tounge into his mouth as Amy was standing back seeing Crystal haveing fun with a guy
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:26 am

Vince was shocked of what crystal did... well he fought that kiss and kissed back Crystal... while doing this he continued to give blows on Crystal's abdomen realizing he was under Crystal he struggles to be released from her... he then noticed a single moment when Crystal gave a glimpse he then glided from under Crystal to be free from the kiss and the mount... when he was released.. he touched his nose... he was bleeding during the exchange of blows and licks the blood on his hands and said "I never expected it to be this way but If you say that I'll show you the real man I am wahahaha. Come BabE."

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:32 am

crystal backs up and stands "AMY this guy is all mine, but if I lose he can have us both" she smiled and hand some of his blood on her hands and licks them "mmmm now this is how I like it a man who can make me blood, makes me so so I'm going to hurt you and rape you I do so little Vince...." she grins and waves him to come on as his musclure body flexs hard
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:47 am

"That I won't allow..." he stretched to warm up for the 2nd start of fight this showed his prefect abs... he again prepared for his 2nd attack and hops a bit..."well if you like what I did here I am I'll give you more!" he quickly moves forward in front of Crystal and releases a straight to her face... followed by a kiss...and the followed by a hook punch to her side..."like that baBE!" he laughs devilishly as he does it..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:58 am

[quote="meepo90":3b7sqs5h]"That I won't allow..." he stretched to warm up for the 2nd start of fight this showed his prefect abs... he again prepared for his 2nd attack and hops a bit..."well if you like what I did here I am I'll give you more!" he quickly moves forward in front of Crystal and releases a straight to her face... followed by a kiss...and the followed by a hook punch to her side..."like that baBE!" he laughs devilishly as he does it..

when he came close, he could see her eyes were the same as his, out of amy and crystal Amy was the easy one and crystal was the bersker so it was like Bersker vs Bersker .. crystal blocked his punch and when he kisses her she kisses back and as he punchs her side, she grabs hold of his groan and squeses it hard "take them off of I'll ripe them off" she growls geting honry for vince.. witch Amy was geting shocked cause Crystal was acting this way
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:48 am

"hehehe you sure do know how to please the likes of me..." Vince was eager to receive counter blows as he release blows himself blood coming out from his mouth because of the blows but he liked it... he then stood back and forwarded with a high kick aiming for Crystal's head that kick was strong enough to knock other opponents... he took the risk of a low chance of hitting Crystal and went for the kick...before doing these he shouted a name he could never forget"Make me bleed Melina!." he said that as if he is not himself anymore...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:52 pm

when he screamed out an other girls name she backs up when the kick came at her so it missed and his back was toward her and she when in close an she picks him up in a torcher rack and walks around dropping to one knee bending his body, and her dropping to one knee puts more power to the bending but with her hand rubbing rubing cock . "Get hard bitch, I want to ride you.... and make you the frist I wanted to ride here" Crystal was just geting madder at this guy
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next