Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

newbie: vince passing by(open challenge)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

newbie: vince passing by(open challenge) - Page 4 Empty Re: newbie: vince passing by(open challenge)

Post by meepo90 Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Vince dropped with his legs due to that fist to his groan... His eyes were really blur as if he was drunk... he fell to the ground and didn't really know what crystal is doing to him that time he just felt something removing his pants he then blushes and feels delighted then he said "What are you doing...STOP!" his cock was getting hard because of what crystal was doing

meepo90

Back to top Go down

newbie: vince passing by(open challenge) - Page 4 Empty Re: newbie: vince passing by(open challenge)

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:01 am

Amy came over and grabed his hands so they were above his head and her knees were on them... "Sorry boy time for some double team" she takes off her top so her big breasts were out and leans down to smother him... as crystal licked his cock up and down,, once ever fue licks she could put his cock head into her mouth and suck it all the way down deep thoating him then pulls it out of her mouth and licks it again as one of her hands rubs his balls... as the other was ready to hit him if he stuggled too much...
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:02 am

"what the..." Vince was shocked on Amy suddenly joing the fight... he struggled hard to escape to what Crystal was doing to him...he continued to blush and grin... "Ah... pls. stop... we should be knocking out each other" he was feeling good that time still he resisted for he still has a promise to fulfill... and that was his first time his cock was sucked...he resisted but he was feeling very dizzy that time and still his head was bleeding...and continued to shout "stop!"

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:41 pm

[quote="meepo90":3jyu7cc0]"what the..." Vince was shocked on Amy suddenly joing the fight... he struggled hard to escape to what Crystal was doing to him...he continued to blush and grin... "Ah... pls. stop... we should be knocking out each other" he was feeling good that time still he resisted for he still has a promise to fulfill... and that was his first time his cock was sucked...he resisted but he was feeling very dizzy that time and still his head was bleeding...and continued to shout "stop!"

"ooo shut up" Amy covers his face and both with her breasts and smothers him as crystal sucks harder on his cock , and squeses his balls hard as they both tried to knock him out sexualy "Boy can't this guy just enjoy this and go to sleep??" amy shook her head
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:18 am

Vince was quite unconscious during that time... his gripped hands suddenly stopped from resisting and fighting back... he fell asleep not knowing what will happen to him after those girls rape him... he fell asleep blushing as crystal continued her work

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:26 pm

when he was out amy moved off of him as crystal moves up a traps his cock between her breasts "Amy get the hand cuffs..." crystal started to milk his cock with her breasts... amy laughs and takes out some hand cuffs "got them already" she giggles and crystal got off of vince... they both pick him up and slam him to a tree... they hand cuff him to and crystal walks away "hey aren''t you going to finish him, hes still hard " crystal stopped "If he was wroth finishing off he would have stayed awake leave him for an other bitch that's too weak to get a man that weak to rule over" Crystal walks away and amy kisses vince's head and follows her sister
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:31 pm

"hey!...leaving me behind like this... you're the one who is weak crystal! can't even finish a weak man like me!" he was enraged though unconscious he still was struggling to remove the handcuffs... his eyeballs were all white moving by the senses that he is somehow awake still nearly knocked out...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:45 pm

[quote="meepo90":3bf6ry40]"hey!...leaving me behind like this... you're the one who is weak crystal! can't even finish a weak man like me!" he was enraged though unconscious he still was struggling to remove the handcuffs... his eyeballs were all white moving by the senses that he is somehow awake still nearly knocked out...

after an hour Crystal came back to see he was still hand cuffed "Still there I see" she smiled and walks up to him looking him over
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:07 pm

"Yeah... and it's because you two teamed up against me...just wait till I get myself out of here!" he was staring dread at crystal and struggling to remove the handcuff...still he stayed there unable to escape from the handcuff.. he was somehow recovered

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:16 pm

[quote="meepo90":n5jd2a2p]"Yeah... and it's because you two teamed up against me...just wait till I get myself out of here!" he was staring dread at crystal and struggling to remove the handcuff...still he stayed there unable to escape from the handcuff.. he was somehow recovered

"so you won't want to finish what we started at my place in bed?" she walks up to him and slaps his face hard "well little man?"
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next