Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

newbie: vince passing by(open challenge)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

newbie: vince passing by(open challenge) - Page 3 Empty Re: newbie: vince passing by(open challenge)

Post by meepo90 Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:01 pm

"uhmm...don't worry I'll make it hard for you... you won't able to take it.." Vince said words while blushing as crystal rub his cock... Vince felt that pain in his back... he then aimed for crystal's arms and slips the hold with a flip then moves quickly with a hook on crystal's face and holds her arm with an arm bar.."I won't let you rape me crystal... I'm the one who's gonna rape you babe!" his eyes were focused on crystal's eyes as he locked the arm bar

meepo90

Back to top Go down

newbie: vince passing by(open challenge) - Page 3 Empty Re: newbie: vince passing by(open challenge)

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:47 am

[quote="meepo90":2o4d9mh8]"uhmm...don't worry I'll make it hard for you... you won't able to take it.." Vince said words while blushing as crystal rub his cock... Vince felt that pain in his back... he then aimed for crystal's arms and slips the hold with a flip then moves quickly with a hook on crystal's face and holds her arm with an arm bar.."I won't let you rape me crystal... I'm the one who's gonna rape you babe!" his eyes were focused on crystal's eyes as he locked the arm bar

just as he was talking she pickes up off her shoulders and drops him down on her knee witch slamed agiest his back and she pushs him off "hon, talk talk talk all you do...." she puts a foot on his chest "you give up?? or do I need to knock you out?"
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:10 am

"heh... Do you think I'll give up... This fight can only have one left conscious it's either you or me... so get off!" Vince pushes Crystal's foot and making her out of balance he then swipes the legs of Crystal so she would fall to the floor... Vince quickly climbed above Crystal but this time not to mount on her but to hold her arms with the use of his both arms making her unable to attack vince..."you think you can knock me out babe? eat this!" Vince headbutts Crystal several times not rendering the blood slowly falling from his and her opponents forehead to his face...both of them are now bleeding hell out of their heads..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:57 pm

Crystal stuggles "Fuck you bitch" as his head cam down to head butt her her head comes up as we head butt each other as she stuggles "when I'm dune with you, your going to beg me to suck you out cold" she pushs her hips up and rolls us as she grin "I have bigger muscles and I'm stronger so give it up" she headbutts him makeing sure to head butt his nose...
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Vince backs at the moment that headbutt was about to hit his nose...he charged his forehead to block Crystal's headbutt... And laughed "Like that!? here's more!" Vince followed that block with another headbutt no minding his face with his and crystal's blood...he felt quite dizzy after that Vince pushes Crystal back giving him a chance to stand and attacks with a punch to her gut.

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:58 am

[quote="meepo90":2u7mabai]Vince backs at the moment that headbutt was about to hit his nose...he charged his forehead to block Crystal's headbutt... And laughed "Like that!? here's more!" Vince followed that block with another headbutt no minding his face with his and crystal's blood...he felt quite dizzy after that Vince pushes Crystal back giving him a chance to stand and attacks with a punch to her gut.

she falls off holding her nose "BITCH" her blood was comeing out of her nose as she growls and goses to tackle him but his punch to her gut stuned her and she droped to her knees in pain... starting to feel weak for going all out so fast with him as amy laughts "Guess sis is geting beat... maybe I should help cause its still 2 on 1 and I'm still fresh" amy laughts
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:26 pm

Vince backs up that moment when Crystal was in her knees... he was catching his breath very tired from the fierce battle with crystal... he also heard what Amy have just said... that time he was not feeling good at all... he was just minutes from losing consciousness... he says "One down... Come babe Let's dance." his head was still covered with blood.. still continues to go for a fighting pose

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:27 pm

[quote="meepo90":udqbgljy]Vince backs up that moment when Crystal was in her knees... he was catching his breath very tired from the fierce battle with crystal... he also heard what Amy have just said... that time he was not feeling good at all... he was just minutes from losing consciousness... he says "One down... Come babe Let's dance." his head was still covered with blood.. still continues to go for a fighting pose

Crystal shook her head and started to get up "Whos said 1 down... I'm still standing" she stands up and gets into a fighting pose.... "were are not dune yet bitch" she smiles tho bloody

amy just smiles and leans back and watchs more
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:12 am

"then let' finish this!" Vince shouts and the charges to Crystal... holds her by the head and released a knee strike to her abdomen several times.. Vince head was feeling dizzy that time and his eyes a are now turning blur still he continue to attack his grabbed opponent...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:22 pm

she grabed his knee that was comeing at her face and punchs him bluntly in the groan hard with her other fist.... if he was to fall she would pull down his pants and do one thing she dosen't do unless the man was wrothy of it.... start to suck off his cock... and rub his balls solfy .. if he didn't fall she would hit him again and then pull his other leg out.... and move up his body again attacking his groan but with her knee as she kisses him deeply
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next