» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:27 am

Irene flexed her muscles and pressed down with her legs on Jessica's own, aiming to put as much pressure on her knee and ankle joints as possible. This hold was agonizing when properly applied, but unfortunately for Irene, it also had a fairly easy counter. When Jessica suddenly torqued both of their bodies around in a bid to roll over, Irene tried to twist her in the opposite direction to keep the hold locked in. However, this would only serve to highlight just how strong the Violent Violet's legs were compared to hers. Within moments, both women flopped onto their stomachs, and Irene's body trembled as she started to feel the pain of the reversed figure four. Her knees were sandwiched between Jessica's weight and the hard, unforgiving canvas, and every moment she remained trapped caused more pain to ripple through them.

Fortunately, both Irene and Jessica had the same idea about getting out of this hold, so their legs untangled fairly fast. Clutching one of her aching knees, Irene rubbed it for a second to work out some of the sore feelings before forcing herself up to her feet. It was a race for one woman to go back on the offensive and capitalize on the other's vulnerability first. Eager to be the winner of that race, Irene traded caution for offense as she whirled around to lash out with a sharp kick, hoping to nail one of Jessica's knees with her boot.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match

Post by LtLukas Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:52 pm

Jessica thought she had extricated herself from the situation fairly well. Her powerful muscles were enough to get her out of almost any jam and they sure as hell did the trick against Irene. The breaths began to come more freely as Jessica's long legs were disentangled. Jessica stood up and wheeled around, hellbent on destruction.

Only the destruction that came was not exactly the kind Jessica wanted. The Violent Violet again proved herself to be a might too slow and the boot that came swinging in from the side collided with her right leg on the outside. An uncomfortable snap told her something might be broken and Jessica went down on one knee. With a grimace she tried to get up again. Not broken, good. But kicks to the knee were not something she could just take over and over and expect to be fun. And that one stung quite a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:54 am

Irene smirked down at her foe. For someone who thought so highly of herself, this bullheaded woman sure wasn't living up to her hype. With the woman's violet head at crotch level as she wobbled on her one good knee, Irene was about to push her face into her crotch to replicate the suggestive face-humping gesture that Avery had pulled in their match. Tragically, the resilient brawler started getting up before Irene could do it, but that didn't mean she would get away without harassment.

“Here, let me help you,” Irene sneered as she pulled Jessica onto her feet by an arm, only to yank on the arm as she tried to whip Jessica into the side of the ring, which in this case was bordered by the unforgiving metal bars of the cage. Not content with just that, however, Irene was prepared to take off running after her if the Irish whip worked as planned, intent on splashing Jessica against the cage wall.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:58 pm

Pain still arced through her leg as she brought herself to bear against Irene. She was ready to knock her lights out. The little scientist girl had other plans for the Violent Violet, however, and for better or worse set those plans in motion. Her arm got yanked and then she was callously thrown to the side like a piece of trash. She could not slow down and her momentum carried her all the way to the steel cage, which she unceremoniously slammed into.

Jessica grimaced and slid down the cage. She cried out in pain when Irene exacerbated the already miserable situation, slamming into her back. No rest for the wicked, apparently. Jessica closed her eyes and flopped down to the mat, overcome with the intense pain of both the cruel cage bars and the crueler Irene. The crowd was delighted and even in her pained state, she wanted to bash them all over the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:19 am

A little winded from slamming into Jessica, Irene stalled and took a few moments to recover when Jessica's body hit the canvas. Confidence over how well things had gone so far, and maybe a little righteous outrage over Avery's fate were keeping Irene invigorated for now, but she still needed to recover by doing something to Jessica that took little energy of her own. As much as Irene wanted to slam her face into the cage wall and grind her against the bars, she knew she didn't have the brute strength to hold Jessica in a position like that. Were the roles reversed, Jessica could've pulled something like that off, but Irene needed a different approach.

Moving to stand over Jessica's legs, Irene reached down and wound Jessica's muscular limbs around her own to lock them in place, then simply dropped down butt-first onto Jessica's back and reached behind her to grab for Jessica's arms, to trap them underneath Irene's armpits and wrench them back to apply a double arm bar. This multi-limbed tie-up was a rest hold since the pressure exerted on Jessica's body was mild, but it was difficult to escape from, so Irene planned to use it to rest while Jessica raged and struggled beneath her.

“You know, I think I realize now why you needed to cripple Avery outside the ring,” Irene taunted Jessica as she started setting up the hold. “You couldn't hurt a fly in an actual match!”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:04 pm

Jessica ground her teeth. She felt her limbs being contorted behind her and then Irene plop down on her back. "Grr, fuck you. Let me go you stupid bitch." She growled at the girl even as she was in the submission maneuver. The cameraman prowling outside the ring took the opportunity to zoom in on her ample chest. He earned a withering glare for his antics but zoomed in nonetheless.

The Violent Violet was very much over this hold. A single arm bar was easy to defend but this was a double and double trouble. The pain wasn't as bad as certain other holds and certainly not enough to make her quit but she wasn't exactly thrilled with the situation. "I am going to skull fuck you." Jessica spat. If nothing else, Jessica wanted all of these fucking comments to be brought to halt. An idea struck Jessica- if she could get her legs out from limbo she could use them to roll the duo over. Then she would be free. She grunted with exertion as she tried her bid for freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:01 am

“Such language...” Irene chided, giving Jessica's arms a wrench for good measure. When the violet captive started pushing her legs around to get them free, Irene just chuckled at her...at first. The way Irene's legs were knotted up with hers, she didn't place any confidence in Jessica untangling them. However, after several moments, Jessica thrust one of her legs out with enough force to make one of Irene's slip. In a brief second, everything fell apart as Jessica's powerful legs went free. Irene almost didn't have time to gasp in surprise as the woman's steely muscles made short work of her, sending her tumbling off of Jessica's back and onto her stomach on the mat.

“Ergh,” Irene groaned as she faced up to Jessica's strength. This woman was strong enough to escape holds that she hadn't thought could be escaped, something that worried Irene greatly. Distracted by her own thoughts on the matter, she lost her focus on Jessica as she tried to push herself back up.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:18 am

Jessica bounced up and got moving quickly. Her body ached from the onslaught but she knew if she didn't act quickly she would lose any chance she had at winning this match. And saying I quit to a little bitch like Irene was unpalatable, to say the least. Her opponent seemed like she relied a lot on submissions and those could really wear a girl down. A burning, consuming passion consumed Jessica- not only fight but win, dominate and advance.

The Violent Violet in motion was a flawless example of hellbent strength, refined by nothing, raw and pure. There was little distance between the two girls and Jessica sought to use the space or lack thereof- she brought an axehandle strike down, aiming to knock a few screws loose from Irene's oh so fucking clever head. "Hyah!" she cried as the blow came crashing down. She had never broken someone's skull. Wouldn't that be interesting to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:14 am

Irene was halfway off her knees and back on her feet when the force of a small truck exploded over the back of her downturned head.

“Aaahhh!” Irene screamed as Jessica's brutal strike flattened her against the mat, the girl writhing as pain wracked her entire spine from the neck down. Groaning and trembling from the crippling strike, Irene mustered the strength to push herself back onto her knees, and thrust an arm forward to punch Jessica in the stomach. It wasn't an impressive attack, but with the dominant position that Jessica now had over her, Irene had few offensive options left.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:56 pm

Jessica was ready. She saw the weak punch coming in to her stomach and inched to the side of it. Jessica cracked a smile as she saw her window of opportunity- the Violent Violet seized Irene's wrist and spun while she got low. From there a quick tug was all it would take to pull Irene on to her back for a firefighter's carry. While Jessica was not known for her speed she pulled off the counter with dazzling celerity and Irene was now firmly on her back. Jessica then stood up fully and the riposte was complete.

From there, the possibilities were endless. She could go for a quick slam. But no, that seemed too quick, too impersonal which she simply could not abide. Irene had been talking a little bit too much and Jessica decided she deserved to feel helpless up there on her strong shoulders. "I don't know where the fuck you are from, but you need to go back there and fucking stay there." Jessica walked to the center of the ring with Irene still draped over her. "Lest you get hurt."

Jessica then launched Irene off her shoulders and fell after her, ensuring that her back would be driven into the mat by her hard head. Death Valley Driver, the move was called. Appropriate maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next