Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:11 pm

“Give up, you bitch,” Irene cursed, glaring daggers at her captive as every muscle in her body strained to push the Violent Violet past her limits. Despite her efforts, though, Jessica had her number in raw power, and as she poured her considerable strength into an escape attempt, Irene quickly found herself unable to keep the woman's arms restrained. It would take several seconds, but Irene lost her grip and released Jessica's upper body, allowing her arms to go free.

“No you fucking don't!”
Irene shouted, lashing out to grab Jessica's head instead. With one arm reaching for the back of Jessica's neck and the other grasping a handful of purple hair, Irene tried to yank Jessica back into position. Maybe she could even bury Jessica's face in her chest while she worked the hold, just to add insult to injury.

However, the fact that Jessica's pythons were now free posed a huge problem. If Irene was going to make Jessica submit, she would need to do it soon. Seething and growling, her muscles burned as she gave everything she had to make Jessica quit.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match

Post by LtLukas Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:43 pm

The pain was becoming unbearable. She had been in this hold for too damn long and it was beginning to show. Her guts cried out for release as she was held in the torturous hold. As if to rub her face in it, Irene literally rubbed her face in it. Jessica's visage was firmly planted between Irene's soft breasts and her face went red with embarrassment. Jessica resolved then and there to not only beat this woman, but conquer her. To truly show her how dominant, how obscenely puissant Jessica was.

But first there was the matter of trying to get out of the hold. She was being pushed to her absolute limit. Jessica was almost unbreakable but she was beginning to feel really damn broken. Her arms were free now and she had no option but to make use of them to try and break out of this painful hell. She launched punch after punch into Irene's soft side to try and break free from the tomb she was trapped in.

The audience was riled up. They seemed to know that this could be the end of Jessica Wright. Or of her dignity, at any rate. A tear streamed down Jessica's face, from exertion, from pain. She was determined not to show it to the world, and even more determined not to give Irene and the crowd the pleasure of hearing the Violent Violet say "I quit." Another tear rolled down her cheek. One punch fell in after the other. Something was going to give, and soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:25 am

Irene shut her eyes tight and strained in her attempts to keep her foe's body nice and pressurized. She grimaced when the first punch landed, cursed when the second landed, then started screaming as successive ones landed. Aching pain spread through her ribs and stomach, her body starting to bruise as Jessica hammered away at it. Like her foe, Irene teared up from the pain and the strain as the two women fought to stay in the game...a game that Irene realized she wasn't winning.

“Augh!” Irene yelled in frustration as she gave up the hold, stumbling off of Jessica's legs and collapsing in front of her as she rocked in place and clutched her wounded sides. Pangs of agony echoed through her torso, and for a moment she wondered if one of her ribs had been fractured. Outside, the crowd brayed at the match's sudden change of pace, disappointed by the anti-climax of Irene's failed submission. Still, it meant that they would get their money's worth, and as soon as Jessica picked herself up, the crowd would no doubt enjoy whatever counterattack she could muster.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:38 am

Jessica kicked away and tried to gain as much distance as she could between the two girls. It was nice to finally breathe and every breath of air brought life into her body. The edge had gotten so close and even a few more seconds would have pushed her over the promontory, into the endless black chasm of shame. But she held on. Despite her pained state, despite her exhaustion, she held on. She pulled herself up, slowly, achingly, and straightened her back. The tears came of her face with two flicks. She eyed Irene with a sense of caution. The bitch is more capable than I thought she would be.

But she is still beatable. The crowd did not like it when girls just stood around. Jessica didn't like it either. The caution in her eye turned into a calm businesslike demeanor, which soon gave way to rage. The first step she took towards her opponent was a wobbly one, full of pain and ache. The second one she took was more confident, a proper wrestling stride. The next few came quickly, powerfully. Jessica felt like a lion crossing the great savanna towards some wounded gazelle.

Her teeth were bared and her fist was cocked back. She aimed it down, towards Irene's gut. If it hit it would hit with all the softness of a bullet. It might be as painful too. And from there, all sorts of goodies awaited Jessica...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:47 am

Irene couldn't stifle a grin when she caught sight of the tears rolling down Jessica's cheeks. Her hold had done some serious damage, but her gamble had failed and left her with a tenderized midsection of her own. Struggling against her own exhaustion, Irene was barely back on her feet when Jessica went into a rage, thundering towards her with the intent to slug her in the gut. Irene could do nothing but cry in anguish when the punch nailed her already battered stomach, forcing her back against the chain link fence of the ring with Jessica still in striking range.

Aiming for a quick counter, Irene reached out and tried to secure Jessica in a reverse headlock with one arm. If Jessica held still for long enough, Irene would strike one of her knees with the tip of one of her black boots. If she was going to do anything to weaken Jessica and slow her down, targeting the knees seemed like a safe bet, but Irene was so tired that the kick lacked much needed strength.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:02 pm

The punch landed. Like Little Boy, like Fat Man, the punch landed. Jessica's mighty arm drove Irene back into the fence and Jessica smiled. She still had it. The power, the attitude, the everything. Irene wasn't quite out of the fight yet as she tried to get Jessica in a reverse headlock. The move surprised her and led to a swift kick to the knee. It hurt. It wasn't going to injure her and it sure as hell wasn't going to take her out of the fight, but it hurt. And it made Jessica mad.

"Just fucking give up already!" Jessica yelled. She shrugged off the hold and sent a punch to Irene's face. That should loosen her up a bit, she thought, and this one should make her go stupid. Jessica grabbed at Irene's throat with her hand. If she could grab it, she would hold Irene up in the air. "This could all be over so quick..." Then would come the most vicious chokeslam Irene had ever felt. Right smack dab onto the white expanse of mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:28 am

“No,” Irene shook her head instinctively when Jessica told her to quit. This was supposed to be the match where Irene established herself as something other than a jobber in the AFW's pecking order. Perhaps more importantly, it was her to chance to make Jessica pay for ruining an innocent girl's career. No way was she going to give in now.

Sadly, no amount of determination could make Irene bigger or stronger than Jessica, and her pumping adrenaline could only empower her so much. Jessica tore through her offense like tissue paper and struck her right on the mouth with a punch that felt more like a hurled cinder block. The back of her head bounced against the steel cage, and a foul, metallic taste invaded her mouth to warn her of blood, spilled from a yet to be identified laceration. Releasing Jessica's head, Irene clutched her own and prayed that this was the end of Jessica's counterattack.

It wasn't. Irene's eyes, shut tight, went wide open when a steel grip closed her airways. Her eyes settled upon Jessica's forearm, extending from the giant woman up to Irene's neck as she throttled her. The worst was yet to come, though. Wright lifted Irene up, causing her to gag and wheeze in midair as the choking effect got several times worse. Just as soon as she was up, however, Jessica drove her right back down. Slammed into the mat on her back, Irene gave a small scream with what little breath she had left as pain surged from her back through her chest and into her lungs. Short of breath, she twitched on the mat, rolling onto her stomach to start crawling toward the ring ropes. She would need their help to start getting up...unless Jessica grabbed her first.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:03 am

Choke slams were among her favorite moves. It showed a certain unrestrainable puissance, an overt display of sheer power. The move was strong and ostentatious and hard to escape making it perfect for her. The sound of Irene hitting the mat was music to her ears and the crowd groaned as the young wrestler hit the mat. They really really wanted the scientist girl to win. The smile that Jessica gave them was presumptuous and knowing. Yeah, this girl has no shot, it seemed to say.

The Violent Violet turned to look at Irene. The girl was crawling, fucking crawling, to get back to the ropes. Jessica found that to be contemptible. She walked over to Irene fully intent on showing her disgust and planted her foot on her ass to try and force her to the mat. An evil look spread across Jessica's face. She didn't want to beat this girl. She wanted to humiliate her and really rub her nose in it.

"I like your bra." Jessica stated. "I think I will take it." She leaned down and seized the dark fabric and pulled up trying to yank it straight off. Something about Irene made her feel particularly cruel. Maybe it was the fact that she thought she deserved to be in the ring with a future champion. Maybe it was all the constant little quips that she had thrown her way. Whatever it was it manifested itself in an attempt at humiliation as she tried to expose Irene to the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:51 am

As Irene scuttled towards the edge of the ring, a looming shadow cast by Jessica's hulking body shrouded her. It didn't come as a surprise when she stopped Irene's retreat by stomping down on her, and the groan she uttered in response was one of discomfort and disappointment, not surprise. In mocking the crowd with her smug smile, Jessica had allowed Irene enough time to get within grabbing range of the ropes. This just frustrated Irene, who knew that rope breaks didn't exist in this match. She braced herself for a followup attack, but Jessica had a different “strategy” in mind. Reaching down, Jessica's fingers wrapped around the fabric of her black sports bra, and Irene knew what was going to happen next.

“G-get off me, what the hell are you...?!” Irene's protest was cut short when Jessica yanked on her bra hard enough to briefly contort her upper body into a vertical position. Something had to give, and within seconds, she felt the soft fabric of her bra passing her forearms as her top came off, leaving her chest exposed to the world. Fury and shame clouded her mind as Irene thrashed beneath Jessica's boot, eager to reciprocate against the woman's cruel tactic. Outside, those few viewers who weren't just cheering for the sight of Irene's modest breasts would call to her, urging her to enact a counter to get back in the fight.

With all her might, Irene attempted to grant their wish. Her body sprung to life as the girl twisted her body to the side, attempting to forcibly roll herself onto her back and unbalance Jessica's stance on top of her in the process. To regain stability, Jessica would have to spread her legs a little. From there, a solid punch to the woman's kitty would make her regret her decision to humiliate Irene...although the knowledge that Jessica could return the favor worried her.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:00 pm

Jessica had wrestled all up and down the Midwest. If there was a shitty, half-lit gym somewhere in the Mississippi River valley Jessica had been there with an awful patched together outfit and heart full of fire. She was experienced and knew what was coming next. After a girl got her top ripped off she was going to hit back and hit back hard. Irene twisted around and tried to send a punch at her slightly vulnerable sex. Jessica was not about to just give that hit away for free. Moving lightning fast, she caught it.

"That was dumb." She flung the black bra away from her while still holding Irene's arm. She pulled Irene up and over her shoulder into a fireman's carry. Her opponent would be so helpless as she dangled over her shoulder. If she could get her up there, Jessica would take a few steps to the center of the ring once again.

That's where she belonged. Right there, in the center of the ring ready to bring the fucking pain. Jessica would then attempt to launch Irene straight down to the mat in a world shattering powerslam. That would cause a lot of those crotch attacks to cease in a fucking hurry. The crowd gasped as they saw what the Violent Violet intended to do. They should have done a lot more than gasp, Jessica reckoned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next