Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:10 am

An audible gasp wafted out of Irene's mouth when Jessica seized her fist. She groaned loudly, more from shame than surprise, as Jessica pulled her by the extended arm onto her shoulder, completing the same counter that she had used against Irene previously in the match.

If there was one maneuver in wrestling that could make Irene feel like a stereotypical damsel in distress, it was the fireman's carry. Being flung over someone's shoulder like a sack of potatoes was a fear-inducing and disempowering way to be carried. There was no proper escape since any way down was going to hurt like hell. Perhaps worst of all, Jessica had the pleasure of putting Irene's ass on display for the cameras and the crowd as she sauntered with her captive to the center of the ring. The fact that her breasts scraped against Jessica's back with every step served as a frustrating reminder that she no longer had a bra to protect her modesty.

Regardless of her humiliating position, Irene still fought her attacker, alternating punches to the small of her back with attempts to kick her legs and wiggle her rear to unbalance her carrier. Sadly, this only had the effect of entertaining the crowd, who ultimately frenzied as Jessica flipped Irene down with a powerslam, her back crashing into the mat loudly enough to be heard throughout most of the audience. The small fighter howled in pain as the impact rattled her bones, leaving the girl with some back aches that probably wouldn't go away any time soon. Since the powerslam left Jessica's body on top of Irene's, the science girl couldn't move away. She tried to push herself up, but her muscles were weak from the abuse they'd taken, and Jessica was heavier than her.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match

Post by LtLukas Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:07 am

Jessica liked it when they fought. It showed her opponent and the crowd just how tough she was. Irene probably felt like little more than a whining fly than she did a real wrestler. Jessica loved having that effect on girls. And when the slam came it came hard. The crowd was silenced but Irene was not. The howls of pain that bounced around the arena was music to her ears. Jessica pushed off Irene to get up and appraise the situation.

The Violent Violet was on two legs, and Irene was not. Her opponent lacked her top and her dignity while Jessica still had both. Irene was in pain and Jessica was doing fine. The crowd looked on with horror as the wheels started spinning in Jessica's head. What to do, what to do. There was another slam coming, of course, but there was no need to just go ahead and rush into it. She could take her time with that.

No, what Jessica resolved to do was a little bit bolder. This was an I Quit match. A wrestler had to be completely demoralized before she quit and completely debasing this science girl was exactly what Jessica had to do. She grabbed Irene's bottoms and yanked. It wasn't an elegant disrobing, more of a horny high schooler on a Saturday night sort of affair. Jessica felt all the hormones, all the misguided lust of one too as she bent over to her task. Maybe she could make Irene cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:54 am

There was no denying it...Irene's confidence was beginning to falter. She was frustrated and dejected with her failure to outwit and outmaneuver her brutish foe. Worse, as Jessica's sadistic colors began to show, pangs of fear reverberated through her body, causing her to tremble in her prone position on the mat. The cage that now surrounded the two combatants would not open until one girl accepted the other's submission. If Irene failed to secure a frankly unlikely comeback, just how far would Jessica go to hurt and humiliate her? To what depths would the Violent Violet sink in order to satisfy her eponymous thirst for violence?

More humiliation, for starters. Jessica's fingers wormed their way beneath her panty line, and Irene knew what that meant. Still on her back, Irene would quickly spread her legs wide as Jessica started to relieve her of her loose-fitting gym shorts. By increasing the space between her ankles, Irene hoped to stall Jessica's attempt to pry her last bits of clothing away from her. Her black gym shorts were already at her knees, however, and the fact that her purple undies had also been pulled down with the shorts meant that her most intimate parts were now exposed. Shaved and quite visible, the scientist's womanhood quickly appeared on the titantron overhead as the AFW's shameless, greedy cameras zoomed in on it.

Never more humiliated in her life, Irene almost lost her composure...almost. Antithetical to what one would've expected Irene to do in this situation, her legs burned in an attempt to stay splayed open, keeping her gym shorts at knee level and denying Jessica the satisfaction of tugging them off completely. Her upper body strained as Irene attempted to reach the shorts with her hands, desperately trying to tug them back up. It was all hopeless, ultimately, but Irene was determined to make Jessica fight for everything that she did in this cruel match.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:17 pm

Jessica's smile began to sour. The good feeling that had permeated her began to give way to a frustrated, tired look. This girl had to know that her situation was hopeless. She was going against the Violent Violet, the biggest baddest girl in all of Tokyo. And she thought she was going to keep her undies on? Jessica shook her head and began pulling with all her strength. Earlier she told Irene that she wouldn't be leaving with her panties and she fully intended to come through with that promise.

Through the increasing din of the crowd she could hear the shorts and the underwear beginning to rip. It was a good sound, Jessica thought. But not good enough. The Violent Violet kept pulling and pulling until she got them off. The crowd was no longer interested in Irene beating her, it seemed. Those pervs only wanted nudity. They were here for sex and violence and Jessica wanted to give them both in spades. Jessica bent over to launch a strike to her gut just to try that little bit more to get her panties off.

"I told you Irene I fucking told you." Jessica once again began pulling. Harder this time, more focused. Irene's sex was perfectly shaved. She usually preferred it when girls looked a little bit more mature but she was sure she could find something to do with that. The gears in her head turned as she stared down at Irene and redoubled her attempts to almost completely disrobe her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:30 am

“Let go of my pants, you bitch!” Irene seethed, refusing to back down from this lewd game, this tug of war contest between the two. She kept thrashing with her legs and pulling with her arms, determined and seemingly able to ruin Jessica's fun. The crowd seemed to be enjoying it well enough, though few were still hoping for Irene to actually win. Most of the people who had been cheering her on weren't really her fans, anyway; they were Taylor fans...and Avery fans. People who wanted to see Jessica, and the Coalition, ruined for some of the things they had done. Now that it was becoming clear to everyone except Irene that she had little chance of winning, the only thing the audience had left to gain was base gratification. Jessica was eager to give it to them, and she bent over to punish Irene for stalling her with a blow to the stomach.

“Ough!” Irene cried as the impact winded her, distracting her long enough to allow Jessica to reunite her legs and get the trousers down to her ankles. Grimly, Irene realized that she couldn't afford to waste what was left of her strength on this fight, as her gym shorts were already too ruined to actually put back on. Filled with shame, Irene allowed Jessica to pull the shorts past one of her boots...and then she pulled that boot back and threw it straight into Jessica's face!

By this point, Irene was too spent, too humiliated, and too enraged to be capable of strategy. She struggled to stand, the ripped trousers still dangling off her other leg, and threw her naked form right at Jessica, trying with all her waning strength to spear the vicious woman into the mat.

“Aaahhh!”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:25 pm

Except for her black wrestling boots, this girl was all but naked. Maybe it was the way the sweat on her body reflected off the lights. Maybe it was the fact that she was so damned feisty. But Jessica wanted her, deeply. She was hellbent on having her, preferably sooner than later. Jessica knew that was a thing she could make happen. Her opponent stood up and shambled towards her like a zombie. The girl was clearly a shade or two past exhausted and the move was uncoordinated. It didn't take much to withstand. Jessica moved her right foot back, then her left. Irene had enough sheer momentum to push her back a little bit but Jessica remained standing.

"You're going to do more than just say you quit." Jessica doubled over as she remained standing. She grabbed at one of Irene's now nude legs and seized her hips. "I am going to make you fucking beg for it." It was only a little while ago that Irene was challenging Jessica, bristling against Jessica, trying to prove she was better than Jessica. And now she was naked, desperate, and quite possibly afraid. The Violent Violet tried to make her more of all three.

With one hand maybe on her leg, Jessica attempted to seize Irene's neck. If she could get there, she could haul her opponent into the air and then back down again for a devastating Fisherman's suplex! The move would have the added effect of spreading Irene's legs and showing her exposed sex to the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:14 pm

Irene knew how much trouble she was in when her spear barely budged her brawny opponent. As Jessica groped her naked form, setting her up for another slam, Irene shuddered. She knew how sadistic and unrestrained this woman could be, and she knew that Jessica's promise to make her beg for mercy wasn't a joke. Being a scientist, Irene's analytical side was starting to pierce through her sense of pride. Somewhere, deep down, it was clear to her that victory was no longer one of her options. She couldn't fight to win anymore, but she could still defy Jessica's demands. Refuse to back down or give in...but for how long?

Through the air Irene sailed, her sex receiving a chilling sting from the cool air that it passed by as Jessica hauled her up in the Fisherman's suplex. Humiliation was lost on the girl as the descent ended with her lower spine bearing the brunt of the impact. Already banged up, Irene whimpered as she hit the mat, lacking the necessary amount of air in her lungs to even scream. Writhing on the ground, Irene tried and failed to get up, as her bruised, beaten body refused to follow her orders. Unable to follow up with a counter or even defend herself properly, Irene could only scoot along the canvas on her keister, backpedaling to hopefully put some space between her and her ruthless attacker. She was at Jessica's mercy, but she still refused to accept it. The crowd, enthralled by this ugly affair, cheered and booed as they waited for Jessica to beat Irene's pride out of her.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:37 pm

Jessica stood up and kept going. Those were the only things that mattered in wrestling, really and it was something that Irene was failing at, abysmally. She lacked even the dignity to even get up fully and Jessica was already inwardly gloating. The Violent Violet didn't want this night to end, not at all. This was a girl who shot her mouth off at every opportunity. This girl and the rest of Friction had to be taught a lesson.

She seized both of Irene's legs and began lifting her in the air. Jessica herself got on one knee and tucked Irene's shoulder against her hip. The Violent Violet used her hand to spread Irene's legs wide and slid her free hand into Irene's sex. Poor Irene was upside down with her legs spread wide. All of the blood would be rushing to her head. This move wasn't the most painful, sure, but it did cause quite a lot of emotional distress. Being toyed with in front of thousands of screaming fans would do that.

Jessica felt in the mood for a good taunting. "Are you going to cry when you say I quit?" She began working the girl, slowly, excruciatingly. Her fingers were nice and long and Jessica was drawing out the perverse pleasure as long as she could. Her eyes were focused on Irene to see how she would react to the move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:12 pm

As Jessica lifted Irene into the most awkward position she'd been trapped in this whole match, the girl expected another slam or strike of some sort. Her body trembled in anticipation, her face growing red from embarassment and the pressure of being held upside down on Jessica's thigh. The Violent Violet, however, chose a different tactic, one that turned Irene's face an even deeper shade of red.

“Nnghh...w-what are you doing?!” Irene cried in anticipation as Jessica's strong hands started forcing her legs apart, opening her up in a figurative and literal sense to any attacks Jessica wanted to perform. Being an overworked graduate student by day had left Irene without much sexual experience, and when Jessica started penetrating her with those long fingers of hers, the girl could barely contain herself.

“Oh god, s-stop it, Jessica!” the raven haired girl pleaded as Jessica teased and tortured her exposed womanhood. This hold was painful enough on its own, make no mistake, with Irene held upside-down with all of her body weight supported by a single shoulder resting on Jessica's thigh. She was naked and exposed for the cameras and the crowd. Perhaps worst of all, though, was Irene's knowledge that Jessica had been able to do all of this so damn easily. Irene had never been the best wrestler, but her inadequacies had never been this evident before. She was pathetic and weak, and now she felt like a slut as Jessica pleasured her and drew out long, heaving breaths that made her bruised chest sting. It really did make her feel like crying, but she sucked it up and wriggled in Jessica's grasp, attempting with whatever strength she had left to escape this hold.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:28 pm

The scientist girl struggled against her and honestly Jessica loved it when they did. Besides River, she had only been with meek little Japanese bitches since she moved to the land of the rising sun. They just lay there like dead fish and that wasn't any fun at all. When a girl fought it, fought herself, Jessica enjoyed it more. Not only was she conquering a girl- they were conquering themselves for her. Jessica kept working Irene, picking up the pace a little bit, still working her.

Jessica's wandering thumb found Irene's clitoris. She began playing with that too as she grinned with malice at Irene. "What did you say? I can't hear you, honey, you have to speak up...." The Violent Violet had never been confused for a sex goddess but she knew how to send waves of pleasure crashing through a girl when she had to. Jessica couldn't quite shake the feeling that she was doing precisely that here. The mixture of pleasure and pain had to be exquisite.

Irene was not about to break free. Jessica was a selfish girl and she hated letting go of her toys. "Come on, aren't you having fun? Don't deny yourself..." she teased. The Violent Violet was well acquainted with Irene's sex now as she continued probing, trying to find that sweet spot that would send Irene to the highest heaven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next