by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 2 Empty Re: The following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson]

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:49 am

Aoko would nod her head at Akiha's reasoning behind it, of course it would be a painful fight and perhaps a bit brutal if cage matches that Aoko had seen here in afw was any indication, but she wasn't planning on pulling any low blows or anything...at least not if her opponent did. Aoko would however pay back any action she found cruel or unnecessary ten fold...at least if she was angry...that was usually how the actress operated.

When Akiha came back and talked about them perhaps doing a backstage fight and such, the actress would cup her chin with one hand while she held her sandwich with her other hand. " Hmmm...I guess we could ? Put that's just if we wanna turn this whole thing into a feud, if we go by a different route as a career competition we can do some event. Like we can have a signing of contract in public, I can sign some autographs and you too of course if there are people who want you to, in the middle of it you can challenge me to some little contest...like arm wrestling or the like ? Or we could make it into some sort of model photoshoot session, where we take pictures and the like to promote the match. I figured since you are quite cute, I could maybe help you get a foot into modeling." Aoko would answer Akiha with a brief smile, afterwards she'd nod her head.

" Regardless of how we do it, there are many ways to promote it without a backstage fight. Though if you'd want that, would it be staged or would we actually fight ? " Aoko asked as she'd take another bite out of her sandwich, finish of at least half of it with her large bites. It was quite clear that the actress was hungry by the way she was engulfing the sandwich in quick large bites.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

The following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 2 Empty Re: The following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson]

Post by Serpon Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:57 am

Akiha face suddenly turned red with Aoko last comment.  She couldn't believe what the actress had said and had now lost focus, all her professionalism and confidence was now down the drain.  “Umm... you see... perhaps its best if I, you I mean we combine several of them... Yes, we should combine say the photo-shoot session and the arm wrestling into one.  Also do you really think I have what it takes to be a model?” stated Akiha with a nervous voice as she couldn't even look at Aoko anymore and was just pressing her index fingers together.  Aside from Aoko voice, Akiha was now not paying attention to anything else and started to think of Aoko as a big sister in a way, she had not even answered the last part of the actress question.

The following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 2 3l9yoRWThe following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 2 AjbwxKgThe following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 2 DUhLLRtThe following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 2 CDNLQYlThe following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:06 am

Aoko would grin a bit as she saw the deep blush on Akiha's face, even if Aoko wasn't the most experience sexually or the most serious hentai wrestler there was, she had found that she was rather skilled at it...but she had always been very good at pin pointing ways to smooth talk people, or it was better to say she was very good at it cause Aoko was very convincing when it came to giving compliments. It helped immensely when they were true as well, like in the case of Akiha.

" Of course I think you have what it takes. How about this, if my manager agrees to the terms of the contract, we'll set up a ring photoshoot, we'll show up in wrestling gear, or something else like bikini's or the like. We'll put each other in a few holds that would make for good pictures, take a face off photo...get a back to back photo perhaps ? Then we can have a little part where you challenge me to an arm wrestling contest. Oh and we'll most likely have a few reporters and the like around so they can ask questions after the photoshoot, then they can cover the whole arm wrestling thing as well as ask questions of us. " Aoko presented the entire possible scenario, this wasn't her first rodeo of things and she figured something like this was easy to handle, she had done plenty of photoshoots and such, as well as fan and reporter events. It was just about combining them with wrestling and add in a bit of conflict for publicity and flare, which would come in the form of arm wrestling.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:28 am

The raven hair wrestler listened to what Aoko had to say as she also took this time to somewhat calm herself, though she probably would no longer have the same level of professionalism she had at the start for the rest of the day when near the actress.  “Perhaps we could do two photo shoots.  One in our wrestling gear and another in bikini's.  The idea of putting each other in holds, having a face off, being back to back and having an arm wrestling contest as well sound good.  As for the winner of the arm wrestling contest, perhaps we should make that real and both try our best.  Also we could also have some pictures of us performing throws on each other and maybe even one of us performing a victory pose over the other?” stated Akiha as she was still a bit red and nervous but still had a bit of professionalism in her voice left.  That being said, so far the deal had been doing good, all she needed was for Aoko manger to approve it and then they would be under way.

The following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 2 3l9yoRWThe following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 2 AjbwxKgThe following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 2 DUhLLRtThe following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 2 CDNLQYlThe following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:37 am

Aoko would nod her head, hearing Akiha's counter points to her suggestions, she watched the girl's nervous and red face as she spoke with that cute professionalism tone of hers. Aoko would finish off her sandwich before reaching out with her hands to grab a hold of a napkin to wipe her face and hands. " Hmm, I say we'll do wrestling attire one, do a few holds, scenes and such, throws and things. We can do a victory pose for each of us I'd say. Yeah." Aoko let out, smiling a bit as she'd reach for her sports drink and take a sip.

" As for the arm wrestling contest, yeah I'd prefer it to be real. As I have no plans of planning out my wins." Aoko would let out in a friendly tone as she flashed a little grin to Akiha, knowing her words would probably help the girl snap out a bit of her nervousness. "As for if I win and I get you as my prisoner, I wouldn't mind doing a little photoshoot with you, as long as it doesn't eat up too much time...in bikini's or perhaps underwear ~" Aoko would let out a little giggle as she'd blush faintly at her own words.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:50 am

Akiha would nod her head in agreement.  "Very well, we shall show up in our wrestling uniforms.  Sounds great to me." said Akiha as she was slowly regain her confidence but then all hell broke lose with Aoko next set of comments.  Akiha face turned red once again, with the mention of prisoners and taking pictures in their underwear.  Yet she had no right to refuse if she lost the match.  "Well... as the... prisoner of war... rules go... you are allowed... to do that... or more proactive things... as well." stated Akiha, as she was telling the truth but was a bit embarrass by it, Aoko giggling did nothing to help, it only made things worse.  While the actress had finish her food, Akiha wasn't even half way done due to how Aoko had made her feel.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:57 am

When Akiha broke out into her cute little way of speaking with her face as red as a tomato, the actress would simply handwave around and smile at Akiha, trying to reassure the girl a bit more. " Don't worry, don't worry~" Aoko let out, trying to sound as friendly as she could as she'd then take another sip of her sports drink. " Ah, like...don't worry about it. I'm not that kind of girl, while I wouldn't deny a night with someone as pretty as you are...I wouldn't force it, even if I had every right to. I'd rather win you over with charm or the like." Aoko'd let out as she'd roll her head in a joking manner but clearly she was telling the truth.

" So as for the wrestling photoshoot. I suppose you don't want us to actually slam each other for the photos, but just do them for show ? same with the holds ? As for victory poses, have anything in mind ? " Aoko asked as she'd try to take Akiha's cute little mind off of some more sexual thoughts that the woman might have gotten into her head as a result of Aoko's friendly teasing.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:05 am

Akiha could no longer hold herself together. Thus she quickly used the last bit of her confidence to utter a few more words. "Maybe something, like stepping on the opponent chest? Nothing to far, we want to save something for the match right? Give them something to look forward to? How about we talk later, after you manger approves this. It was nice talking to you!" said Aoko in a very face pace before getting up and leaving the cafeteria, not even giving Aoko the chance to respond.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:28 am

" Alright. Should work fine for me. " Aoko let out as she soon watched Akiha start to scurry off from the cafeteria...Aoko turned to look onto Akiha's plate seeing it unfinished. " Hah...I guess I messed with her a little too much. Oh well, this should be fun." Aoko let out as she'd move up of her chair, grabbing a hold of both treys and walking off with them to the drop of point. After which she'd come back and get her duffel bag.

When she bent down to get it, Aoko's phone would ring. She quickly reached into her pocket and answered it. "Moshi moshi ? " Aoko let out only to hear her manager's voice. " Ah, Aoko. I looked over the contract you sent me, it seems fair enough. Regardless of what happens they'll be allowed to sponsor you and your next movie, which helps promotion for them as well as promotion for you...not the mention the sum they are contributing. You might get a few commercial deals or something out of it as well, and it won't really hurt you wrestling career either." The woman spoke to Aoko who nodded and let out a few sounds of affirmation to her manager. " Alright then, I shall sign it then and we'll work on promoting the match a bit." The actress let out, getting a bit fired up by the approval. " Oh, right Aoko." Her manager spoke out to her, sounding as if she had something important to say, " Hai ?" was all a confused Aoko could let out. " Give her hell and walk out the winner, it will be great for your publicity." The sly as a fox manager spoke out, to which Aoko could only laugh and answer with a happy " Of course!"

Following this Aoko spent a little while walking around the arena, attempting to look around and see of Akiha was still around. She had a way to contact the woman though, but she figured that no matter how fast the girl was running she couldn't have run too far. Though now Aoko had looked around for at least half an hour...maybe more. " Perhaps I should just call her ?"  

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:48 am

Akiha had now run off to the afw friction gym.  There she had bought a bottle of water and began to drink it before hitting a boxing bag.  She was now trying to get her mind off what had just happened.  Truth be told, in the end, she had screwed up that deal pretty badly but she had not expected Aoko to be such a smooth talker.  Sure Akiha had heard similar things from guys and even a few girls but Aoko was different, she was someone, an actor and a wrestler, thus her words meant a lot to the raven hair wrestler.  She would continue to punch the boxing bag, trying to focus on something else as she began to recollect herself.  It seemed hitting the boxing bag and working up a sweat was doing the trick.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next