by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 3 Empty Re: The following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson]

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:55 am

Aoko would roll her shoulders a bit, she was a bit tired if she was honest...this had been quite a day with the work out and then the talks with Akiha...after she found the shy girl she'd have to probably head home and take a nap or something. She decided against heading off just yet though, she'd give searching a bit more time before calling the girl.

After a few second Aoko realized...she hadn't checked the gym, the one place everyone went off to blow off some steam and with the way Akiha was blushing she was probably steaming. It wasn't long before Aoko had made her way of towards the gym. " Ah...that's two trips to the gym in one day, maybe I'm becoming a training freak ?" Aoko let out jokingly towards herself as she'd walk around inside the large ring complex, looking around from left to right. It wasn't long before Aoko found Akiha and would attempt to head up to the girl, " Yahallo!" She'd let out in a friendly tone from behind Akiha, waving a bit with her free hand.

" I'm glad I found you, been searching around for the past forty minutes. My manager looked over the contract, you ran away a bit too quickly. I figured if I could find you here in AFW I'd sign to contract in front of your eyes. " Aoko let out with a friendly smile on her face as she'd approach Akiha, attempting to then pull out the contract and a pen. " Mind lending me your back ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

The following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 3 Empty Re: The following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson]

Post by Serpon Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:27 pm

Akiha threw several more punches into the boxing bag as she then took a drink from her water bottle and removed the sweet from her head before going at it again.  Yet this was cut short as Akiha face went a bit red as she thought she had heard Aoko call out to her again.  No that was impossible, surely her minds was playing tricks on her.  She then turned around, it seemed that Aoko was behind her and was now talking about how her manger had already look over the contract and Aoko was now willing to sign it.  “That was fast, usually people spend a few days looking over the contract.” stated Akiha as she breathe heavily before taking a drink.  Then the actress spoke again about using the raven hair wrestler back to sign the contract.  “Umm... okay.” said Akiha in a shy voice as she then bended over, placing her arms on the wall to support herself.  Despite being rebellious, her submissive side was now starting to show.

The following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 3 3l9yoRWThe following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 3 AjbwxKgThe following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 3 DUhLLRtThe following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 3 CDNLQYlThe following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:30 am

Aoko looked on as she watched Akiha speak a bit more shyly again, it seemed as if this girl was quite a bit of a cutie, at least around Aoko. Though so far her only real knowledge of this girl's personality was heavily influenced on that. Regardless, now that Akiha had turned herself around, Aoko would place the contract against Akiha's back and bring her pen out to start and sign up that signature of hers. Letting out a slight giggle as she'd soon enough pull back from Akiha with the contract signed.

" Well then, that makes us offical opponents from now on then." The actress let out as she'd offer Akiha the contract, " Just send me the copy of contract then and we'll set up the whole event thing as soon as we can. Right ?" Aoko let out as she'd flash a very friendly smile towards the raven haired girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:05 am

Akiha felt the contract and the pen make contact with her back.  It wasn't comfortable but it wasn't painful either, thus she endured it without saying a word.  Once the signing was done, Akiha got back up and look at Aoko.  She listen to Aoko talking about how they were opponents now.  “Don't think I will go easy on you or hold back just cause your my idol...” stated Akiha before her face turned red as she just realized what she said.  “I mean, my... my... I'm going to take you down.  I will use all sorts of underhanded methods and make you regret agreeing to fight me.” stated Akiha as she was still blushing and trying to put a front.  “I will scan this right now and send it to your manger.” stated Akiha as she grabbed the contract and then ran away, again.

The following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 3 3l9yoRWThe following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 3 AjbwxKgThe following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 3 DUhLLRtThe following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 3 CDNLQYlThe following message is brought to you by...[For NewPerson] - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:45 am

As she had finished signing the contract as she'd offer the contract towards the girl, while she heard what the shorter dark haired girl said. Aoko would smile a bit as she heard that she was Akiha's idol, it was quite a nice thing to hear that she'd be fighting a fan of hers.

The red face of the raven haired girl made Aoko giggle a bit as she'd then watch Akiha let out those final words and run away. " Alright! I'll see you on the photoshoot! "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:03 am

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3