Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breathing Optional!!! / Suzanna vs Cinder - Smother Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Breathing Optional!!! / Suzanna vs Cinder - Smother Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Breathing Optional!!! / Suzanna vs Cinder - Smother Match

Post by Ninja999 Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:59 am

"Mmmm, lick slower", Cinder teased the girl.  "Hey, ow, owww, what are you doing,", she yelled as she felt the teeth sink into her.  She wasn't sure if Suzanna had broken her skin, but she knew that it hurt and the teeth did scare her more than the licking.  She definitely didn't want any scars on her chest, so Cinder let go with her arms around the girls head to get that mouth away from her vital parts and roughly kicked Suzanna away with her feet to her chest.

She shoved the girl away, and glanced down at her chest to see two sets of teeth marks right in the middle. "You are so going to pay for that", Cinder promised.  She watched Suzanna get up and prepared for her to attack again.  If she charged at Cinder like the last time, she would be in for a surprise.  "Bring it chunky!", she taunted her opponent in a low growl.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!
Ninja999
Ninja999

http://ninja99900.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Breathing Optional!!! / Suzanna vs Cinder - Smother Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Breathing Optional!!! / Suzanna vs Cinder - Smother Match

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:21 am

Suzanna backed up in the corner, blushing hard and lookingg at her dominator. She did not say anything, trying to catch her breath. "Nyeh..."
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:03 am

Cinder saw Suzanna trying to catch her breath, and she also saw how red the girl was from embarrassment. Well this would just be the start of her troubles, Cinder did not plan on giving her a chance to get prepared.

She strode over to the corner where Suzanna was trying to get herself together. She reached for Suzanna's hand as if to help her, but what she had planned would be no help at all. Cinder planned on pulling her opponent from the corner and Irish Whipping her into the other corner, hoping to knock the rest of the wind out of her.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:05 pm

Suzanna looked up from taking a breath, and saw her opponant charging her. She was too tired to defend, and rammed into the corner. "Eeee!" She screamed, and rammed jnto it.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:49 am

Once Cinder had flung Suzanna into the far corner, she looked at her foe considering how to proceed with her. She definitely didn't want to get bitten again, so she had to figure some way to smother the girl without worrying about another bite mark.

"If you bite me again, I will have to return the favor, and I will make sure that you feel it for a long time" Cinder warned her opponent. She might just have to bite her anyway to pay her back for the first one. Suzanna looked like she needed a break and Cinder was not planning on letting up on her attack.

Cinder needed the girl on her back again so that should could try for that first smother of the match. She approached Suzanna in the corner and would reach for her head to pull her forward and down, while jumping up to put her feet into Suzanna's stomach to monkey flip her into the center of the ring. Hopefully the girl was still too dazed to stop the move, but she might be doing better than she looked, Cinder had to try now before it was too late.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:17 am

Suzanna gave a fake, tired growl to her to show she'd still bite. "Try me, smalltits." She said.
The woman tried to pick her up, but Suzanna held tight on her arm, weighing her back down. "Nononononono"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:33 am

As Cinder tried for the Monkey Flip, Suzanna grabbed her arm and got both of them tangled together. With her momentum already going backwards, she pulled her foe with her and they both tumbled to the mats.

"Oooofff", grunted Cinder as Suzanna landed right on her stomach with a knee, knocking the wind out of her. Cinder grabbed her stomach and tried to roll away to get to her knees.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:06 am

Suzanna rolled around failfully, then looked at her dominatrix, trying to crawl away on all fours.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:18 am

Cinder looked back at her Suzanna to see the girl looking at her. "Get a good look at this ass, it will be on your face soon", Cinder said with a grin. She made it to the ropes and used them to help her stand up. Her stomach was still a little sore from Suzanna's knee, but she seemed to be catching her breath ok. "Just one more bruise", she thought distantly.

She eyed her opponent who was still a little wary of her, which was good because she needed to regroup. Suzanna was a difficult opponent to take out with a simple smother, Cinder would have to totally wear her down first so that she could put up no resistance.

Cinder got in her ready stance and began to approach Suzanna once again. Time for some payback now!!!

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:16 pm

Suzanna looked at her dominatrix. "You know, I outhta spank you for being such a naughty naughty girl~" The raven haired girl would say, raising her arms for a mid-match test of strength. "Lets see it."
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next