Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breathing Optional!!! / Suzanna vs Cinder - Smother Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Breathing Optional!!! / Suzanna vs Cinder - Smother Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Breathing Optional!!! / Suzanna vs Cinder - Smother Match

Post by Ninja999 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:07 pm

Sooooo..., Suzanna wants a test of strength, well lets just see about that shall we. Cinder moved towards the center of the ring to meet up with Suzanna. She knew that she was probably stronger than the girl, but this was not the time to prove it, she had another agenda for this 'test'.

"Oooohhh, are you going to use your bare hands to spank me?", Cinder said with a smirk, as she shook her bottom in Suzanna's direction. "I'm not sure that you could handle all of this", she laughed. She raised both hands up to meet up with Suzanna's.

Once they were close enough, Cinder had no intention of locking fingers with that woman, instead she would reach past both hands to grab the back of Suzanna's head. Attempting to yank the girl downward while Cinder's knee would swing upwards to sink deeply into Suzanna's unprotected stomach.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!
Ninja999
Ninja999

http://ninja99900.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Breathing Optional!!! / Suzanna vs Cinder - Smother Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Breathing Optional!!! / Suzanna vs Cinder - Smother Match

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:10 am

Suzanna smiled. "Trust me, thats not that much cover to spank." She giggles, preparing for the hands to lock. But once she grabbed the back of her head, Suzanna was unsure of what to do, and BAM, went facefirst, then had a sharp knee ram her leg. "Owchie!" She screamed, falling forward.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:02 am

Cinder got in a good solid blow with her knee, she watched at Suzanna doubled over and started to fall forward from the pain. She had to keep the pressure on if she was going to get a submission from this tough case. As Suzanna started to fall forward, Cinder immediately followed up with an Axe Handle to the girls exposed back, hoping to drive her to her knees or flat on her stomach if she got in a good enough hit.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:00 am

Suzanna nearly fell over, until finally her stomach was smashed into the ground. "AGH!" She would yell, lying on her gut.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:08 am

Once Suzanna fell to her stomach Cinder quickly jumped on the small of her back to knock some more of the fight out of her. She heard a satisfying whoooof of escaping breath from her opponent when she landed on her. "Now lets do this the hard way, since the easy way didn't seem to work", said Cinder with a touch of satisfaction in her voice at having Suzanna pinned under her.

Cinder would quickly attempt to grab both of Suzanna's arms before she could get her bearings. Pulling them back up over her legs as she straddled the girls back. If she could get control of her soon enough, she would be able to lock her hands under Suzanna's chin and lean back to stretch her victim in a camel clutch!!

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:21 pm

Suzanna plopped down, completely devoid of breath. She did not enjoy her current position, and liked it even less when she was pulled into a tight camel clutch. "Nyaaahh!" She would scream, failing to squirm under this punishing hold.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:21 am

"Now I have you right where I want you Suzanna-san", taunted Cinder. She quickly locked both of the girls arms over her thighs so that she would not be able to use them to help herself. Cinder bounced a few times in the middle of her trapped opponents back, trying to increase her pain.

"Here is the fun part", explained Cinder, "I want to see how well you can breathe with your mouth and nose closed". She used one hand to place over Suzanna's mouth, while pulling back on the camel clutch increasing the pressure. Cinder then used her free hand to pinch the girls nose shut and prepared herself for the struggle to breathe that was sure to come.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:13 pm

Suzanna let out loud cries of agony that continued to increase in volume as her tortures continued. It began to get even louder once she applied more complex stuff. Once her hand covered her mouth and pinched her nose, Suzanna began to try to bite, her only real defensive manuerver.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4