Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training Dummy

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Training Dummy - Page 7 Empty Re: Training Dummy

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:53 pm

"Mmhhmmm... I doo..." Sig purred as Alma answered her challenge by pressing her breasts back with hers, pinning her completely to the mat now. "Nnnhh..."

The sensation was also accompanied with more pain as the girl spread her legs further, causing Sig to moan and writhe while grimacing slightly. This was better than being smothered or knocked out for sure. Her nether region already felt slightly dampened from everything that's been happening in this spar, although it's not too noticeable yet at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:04 pm

Alma was so enjoying in this hold. Sig was completly traped and alma could torture her without worrying that she pass out due to lack of air. It's true that blonde Swede doesn't know how strong are Sig's legs and how much pain they can take.

She was continue to rub their breasts together kept further spreading Sig's legs. And although Sig didn't show any signs of pain so far, there has to be limit somewhere.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:10 pm

Eventually the stretching would hit the point where playing tough was impossible. Sig groaned as she began to squirm more genuinely under Alma, although their rubbing breasts kept her moaning as well. She wasn't sure whether her sparring partner wanted to test her limit or simply torture her until she give up or something, but the pain did start overwhelming her.

"Unngghhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:42 pm

Alma noticed that Sig began squirming a little under her. But now wasn't time to have some break. And hearing Sig moaning was good indicator that she's still enjoying how practice is going. Which meant only one thing - the preasure on little one's thighs must be even harder! So Alma began keep streching opponents leg bit by bit, smiling down to her.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:49 pm

"Gyaaahh...!" the increased pressure eventually forced Sig to let out an agonized cry.

She still had limits after all, and right now she's pretty much being pushed to the edge with the continuous stretching. With her arms still being pinned by Alma, though, there's little she could do at the moment apart from expressing her pain.

"I-I giivvee...?" she croaked with a wry smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:54 pm

Alma giggled after hearing about Sig wanting to give up. "Are you sure about that? I have a feeling that you're enjoying this." There wasn't any referee here to stop Alma as it would happen in ring if Sig wouldn't let her go. They were alone and there was absolutely nothing that could save Sig right now.

Alma kissed little one's cheek and began spreading her legs even further. ""You can give up, but i'm not letting you go. Alma said and grined down to her pinned opponent.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:59 pm

"Auugghh... I-it hurtsss..." Sig complained as Alma refused to let her go. "Come on..."

It's always a risk, playing the punching bag role for someone she just met, but it's a risk she accepted when she volunteered. With the pain getting more intense, the pleasure she got from being hurt starting to subside. Sig tried to endure for a bit longer, but she clearly couldn't hold on for too long if Alma kept spreading her legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:21 pm

"Why are you saying it hurt? We both know you love it." Alma said when looking for excuses to let her go. "Maybe this will help." Alma put one arm away and tried to hold both Sig's wrists with one hand. It was bit risky, since she could break free, but it was worth taking a try. Maybe Sig will get distracted and won't bother to break free for little bit longer.

With one free arm now, Alma looked down and playfully winked. She was slowly moving hand down, rubing Sig's body with it untill she reached her crotch. Sliping hand into panties, Alma used one finger and circle with it around Sig's kitty.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:25 pm

"H-hey... Even I have limits, you know..." Sig pouted as Alma teased her.

Her protests were useless, though, as the girl still refused to let her go in the end. Her arms were now pinned by one hand only, but she's too hurt to even think about resisting at the moment. Alma's other hand traveled down until it reached her nether region, and soon enough slipped itself under her pantie to start teasing her already wet sex.

"Ooohh..." Sig moaned as she's starting to feel more and more aroused at her own predicament.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:16 am

"Well, look on that from the bright side - you'll be able to take even more pain in your next match." Alma giggled, not ready to let Sig go yet. She noticed that one hand was enough to keep her pinned and it was satisfying knowing that the risk payed off. Now the real fun will begin - mixing pleasure with pain for Sig.

Keeping hand in Sig's panties, Alma navigate it's way to Sig's clit and began gently rubing it. She leans forward and give quick kiss on little one's lips before pulling head back again. Alma was keep repeating that and not giving Sig opportunity to kiss her back.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next