Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 2:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 10:13 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 9:36 am

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, JoggingJokes, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training Dummy

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Training Dummy - Page 8 Empty Re: Training Dummy

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:55 am

"Nnnghh... if you say so..." Sig replied between her moaning as Alma was teasing her some more on her sex.

The pain starting to subside a bit as the pleasure was growing. She felt like she might have to stay like this for a while until Alma was satisfied, but at least it's more enjoyable now with the girl mixing more pleasure into her predicament. Sig did try to kiss Alma a few times, but with each attempts failed, she'd eventually just resigned to her fate and let the girl had her way with her.

"Mmmmh... yess...."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:11 am

Keeping Sig pinned, Alma slowly slides one finger into little one's kitty. She began slowly pushing it in and out and eventually stop pulling her head backward and settle down with kisses. Enjoying the moment, Alma releases Sig's arm and move her other hand on little one's ass and began squeezing her asscheek.

mmmm "You like that hun?" Alma giggled as she was keep toying with Sig.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:52 pm

With Alma's finger invaded her sex, Sig's moaning became more apparent as her arousal was increasing. Even with her arms released from the pin, she didn't really move them and let herself being teased some more by Alma instead. With her legs still spread, she's still feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure inside her lithe figure which only made the stimulation more effective.

"Nnnn~ Y-yes..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:08 am

Alma smiled and add one more finger in Sig's kitty. She was moving it in and out faster, while on the other side was keep squeezing her asscheeks. Sig's ass was so soft and Alma was really enjoying playing with it. Feeling how little one is getting wet already, Alma rubs their breasts together aswell to add her extra pleasure. She knew how Sig loved her jugs and she deserved them after all little one had to endure in this practice.

Alma was thinking wheter she should decrease the preasure on Sig's legs, since they were pretty streched already. But judging from Sig's expresions, she didn't really mind being so strechted, so Alma decided not to change anything there and keep on seducing the opponent.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:48 am

"Ouuhh... mmhhh..." Sig was almost reduced to a moaning and writhing mess under Alma at the moment, having to deal with an overwhelming amount of mixed sensations all at once.

With the girl's fingering became faster, she was driven to the edge quicker as well, especially with Alma also grinding her breasts on hers to further stimulate her. Her legs almost felt numb at this point, but at least she's having some fun in one way or another.

"Nnhhaaa..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:57 am

Alma finally released Sig's legs and smiled to her. "Enjoying hun?" She smiled and moved her body around, trying to catch Sig in reverse headscissor now. Think it shouldn't be too hard after current state of Sig. She began squeezing her head with thighs and bite her lip after pulling down little one's panties.

"What a lovely view." Alma giggled after taking a look on Sig's crotch. First she put two fingers in her mouth to lick off Sig's juices from bit earlier and to wet them a little, following by inserting them in Sig one more time. Alma moaned silently and began pumping her opponent again.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:39 am

Her legs were finally sparred by Alma, but the girl only traded it for her head, which was now locked in the headscissors. Sig grunted, but she was already too weakened to mount up a proper resistance.

Her pantie was then removed and Alma would start teasing her womanhood once again, prompting her to moan and writhe under the girl again. Her legs remained spread as they felt a little stiff, but at least they're not being too strained at the moment.

"Oohh... soo good..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:27 am

Alma smiled after hearing Sig's moans from inbetween her legs. She start squeezing opponents head and pushing it closer to own buttcheeks. Alma wiggled her ass over Sig's face - first doing it fast, but switching to slow and more sensual rubs later.

Meanwhile, Alma was keep increasing fingering tempo. She could heard Sig was enjoying, which was only encouraging Alma to move her fingers faster.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:45 am

Alma's wiggling butt made Sig's voice slightly vibrating, but the slow, sensual rubs that followed after made her purr in delight even if she's starting a bit lightheaded from the squeezing. The stimulation between her own legs, meanwhile, was growing more and more, causing her lower half to wiggle cutely in delight, while she continued to moan into Alma's rear side.

"Ohh... hun... I-I'm about to... mmmhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:01 am

Alma was keep smiling after feeling warm breath and louder moans in her butt. She was keep fingering her for a while and later replacing fingers for her tongue. Sticking it out, Alma leaned forward and began moving the tongue all around Sig's kitty, finishing it off by playing with her clit. With both hands free now, Alma moved them around and grab each of soft buttcheeks with one hand and start playing with them as well.

mmmmm, so nice

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next