Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training Dummy

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Training Dummy Empty Training Dummy

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:37 pm

Despite having a place she regularly training at, once in a while Sig did visit the AFW gym for a change of pace. It's a place where chance meeting could happen, after all, and sometimes it could lead to something fun as she had experienced it herself. The blonde was wearing a simple white sports bra with black training shorts and a pair of gym shoes as she did some stretching by herself. It's one of those quiet days at the gym so it seemed, but she didn't really mind it.

Compared to when she was last here, things were a bit different. Now she had two matches under her belt with two different results, so maybe her wrestling career was starting to head somewhere. It put her in a good mood, which was why she didn't really care about being almost alone here. Once she's done with her workout, she probably would just take a quick shower and head back to her place, though. Someone wouldn't be too happy if she wandered on her own for too long after all. So Sig actually was kinda hoping that something interesting would happen soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Training Dummy Empty Re: Training Dummy

Post by TheRacker Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:23 pm

Alma was feeling little down after last defeat and was headed to gym to get some training. Victories won't come by themself and it looked like that some training was required for Alma. She might start with some weight lifting or getting some practice match if there will be anyone there. She opened the doors and saw Sig heading toward the shower. It was girl that defeated her last time in ring. Girl that used her inexperience and eventually end up winning.

Alma silently sneaked after and pounced on Sig's back when she was right behind her. "Hey there hun, how are you!?" Alma got off her and smiled to known face. "Did you finish already? I was just heading to gym to see if there is any partner for some practice." Alma was pretty convinced that Sig will stay with her, but just to make sure she bend forward a little, exposing her cleavage to little one. "Will you wait for me, i'm just going to change clothes?"

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:59 am

The pouncing from behind startled Sig who stumbled forward a bit, but as she heard a familiar voice and saw the familiar face of Alma, a smile appeared on her face. Not many people stayed friendly to someone who beat her in the ring, but Alma did.

"Oh, hey~ I do think about wrapping things up actually..." she said to the girl, before quickly completing her statement. "Oh, you need partner? Well... I guess I can help with that!" she smaller girl chirped happily, her eyes half starring at the cleavage of Alma before she quickly look at he girl again. "I'll wait here, then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:04 pm

"Okay, i'll be back in a minute." Not wanting that Sig waits too long, Alma runs to the dressing room to put on bra and tights. When everything is ready, Alma checked her body in mirror first before leaving to join Sig.

Alma got into a ring and began streching her body. She didn't want any injury because of practice and it was good way for little chit chat with Sig before they start. "Since you're here, i was thinking if you could teach me a little and let me test some moves on you?" Alma wasn't sure wheter Sig will like the idea, but if you don't ask you could never find out the answer.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:18 pm

Sig followed Alma to the ring after the girl got changed, her eyes rarely left her colleague's body for the most part. Alma's request made her blinked her eyes once. The girl surely got some nerve, but then a fun idea came to her mind. This could be fun.

"Hmm~ I think I can help with that," she smiled, leaning herself a bit against Alma's back. "How about I'll let you use me as your wrestling dummy? You can pretty much do anything..." Sig suggested, her mind already imagining some stuffs that made her cheeks turned a little pink. "Mmm... I'd say no one else would volunteer themselves for that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:37 pm

"Really?!" Alma got all excited and even claped few times after hearing Sig's suggestion. "That would be great!" Alma almost screamed before continuing with streching. She was warming up for couple more minutes before turning to Sig and pat her shoulder. "I'm ready."

But Alma wasn't sure wheter ther's some trick or not invloved in this. She slowly approached her smaller enemy and gradually wraped arm around Sig's neck. She was prepared to quickly jump back if Sig will sudenly go in offense, but if there wouldn't be any resistance, Alma would slowly start applying more preasure.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:44 pm

"Heh heh, so am I~" Sig giggled as Alma announced that she's ready to play with her wrestling dummy.

The first thing the girl did was to wrap an arm around her neck for a sleeper. She put her hands on the arm of Alma just in case the girl was choking her too hard, but wouldn't pull it away otherwise. Sig even leaned backwards slightly so her back could feel the large breasts of Alma pressed against it.

"Mmmhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:17 pm

Alma smiled after feeling almost no resistance - look like doubts were totaly unnecesary. Sig is after all prety masochistic and there is nothing to win today. It was really win-win scenario; while Sig enjoyed getting punished, Alma got a great opportunity to practice her submission holds.

"Just keep in mind thar i'm not going soft on you, although you voulenter for being training dummy." Alma responded in start squeezing the neck even harder. Alma noticed how Sig moved herself to feel breasts on her head, so she tilted her body forward a little to rub them all over little ones head.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:55 pm

"Nnnghh... By all means... please do..." Sig almost moaned as Alma increased the squeeze on her neck.

She began to squirm around a bit within the girl's grasps, playing her part as the helpless victim while also rubbing her own body on Alma's breasts. It was a nice start and she expecting things to go even better from here. Maybe she should have started hanging around the gym more often!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:09 pm

Alma giggled at her response and began squeezing even harder. She knew Sig enjoy pain, but giving her pleasure wasn't part of the plan. It might take a while since Sig is pretty endurable girl and Alma isn't the strongest one, but eventually pleasure from being cought in hold will turn into pain. It was just a matter of time.

Keep holding head with one arm, Alma moved backwards her upper body and uses other hand to push Sig's head bit lower. That way she was still inflicting pain and reducing Sig's pleasure.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next