by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Change Places!

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Change Places! - Page 6 Empty Re: Change Places!

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:34 pm

After Kagami finished looking down the hallway her eyes met Bonnie's. Kagami had a look of fear in her eyes as what she had just went through was still fresh in her mind and Kagami just wanted to hide away in her room forever. However, Kagami wasn't just going to send Bonnie away and Kagami opened her door all the way. "Come in. come in." Kagami would say as she walked into her room.

Bonnie would notice Kagami's room held the usual things, a nice T.V., a playstation 4 and bunch of games and a single mattress on the floor where Kagami slept. Kagami also had a desk in the corner of the room full of paints and modeling supplies, and Kagami's walls were covered with pictures from anime and games as well as a few AFW wrestlers.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:34 pm

Clyde shot Violate a quizzical look. "What's a door mouse?" He asked. "And I've known her my whole life. We're twins." He added.

Bonnie stepped in and wasted no time, immediately she went and wrapped her arms around Kagami tightly as tears flowed from her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry... K-Kagami... It's my fault... S'all my fault..." She sobbed, recalling how Allison made Kagami cry out for her, it ate at her heart so dearly. Even with all the silly smother matches, Kagami was an innocent girl who didn't deserve to pay for Bonnie's war.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:44 am

Kagami was a bit shocked when Bonnie just charged at her and gave her a big hug. Kagami could then hear Bonnie sobbing and Kagami wrapped her arms around Bonnie as well. Kagami sniffled a little into Bonnie's shoulder as Kagami was still scared from what happened and Kagami really needed the supposrt Bonnie was giving her right now. "I was so scared. She just attacked me out of nowhere." Kagami said as she cried into Bonnie's shoulder.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:43 am

Bonnie clutched her friend tightly, sobbing as she held the smaller girl, gripping her closer as the embrace was returned and she felt Kagami's tears sink into her shoulder.

"It's never gonna happen again....I...I swear... It ain't never gon' happen... Again..." Bonnie choked up and sniffled as she played the video back in her head, the fury was boiling inside her. All she could see was Allison's face. Bonnie wanted nothing more than to keep her family safe from this twisted woman.

"...Stay with Us... Or I'll stay with you... I dunno.... I just promise this won't happen again and I'll make her pay... I promise I'll make her pay." Bonnie muttered softly before pulling away from Kagami to look her in the eye. "Ya wanna stay with us or...? I mean if ya wanna and junk."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:31 am

Kagami was still crying into Bonnie's shoulder when Bonnie pushed her away to look in her eyes. "y,yeah. At least for a few days." Kagami would say as she felt that staying with Bonnie for a bit would help Kagami feel better. "Can i bring a few things?" Kagami would ask as Kagami would look over at Duffy just realizing the other woman in the room.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:41 am

Duffy remained stoic with her arms crossed as she watched the scene. The Scot wasn't one to get hung up on the sentimental bullshit that everyone else seemed to, but even she couldn't be completely unaffected by it and as Kagami looked at her, she just smiled as softly as possible.

"Ye can bring anythin ye like, lassie. As long as ye can handle a pint o two!" Duffy laughed and then looked past Kagami to Bonnie. "An ye! I had enough o ye sayin it's ye'r fault! Ye ain't been the one doin shite, ye ken?!" She scolded.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:54 pm

Clyde swiped the car that would let Vi in through the door but before opening it, he turned to her and gave her a stern, serious look. She was too coy, he didn't trust her one bit. She just rubbed him the wrong way. But he wondered if that was because of her sick joke.

So... Do you always carry a gun with you?" Clyde asked curiously as he opened the door for her.

"I'd lay off on yer Jokes with this girl too. She's been through enough and I doubt she'd enjoy yer type of... Humor. Duffy either." Clyde snarked. Vi said it was a joke but Clyde remembered, she threatened to kill him.

Bonnie smiled and nodded when Duffy allowed Kagami to bring anything she wanted before laughing along with her lover, only to pause as she was suddenly scolded. Bonnie frowned deeply at Duffy before her head sunk.

"Maybe not..." She still felt responsible. "Take whatever you want, Kagami. My home is yer home!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:05 pm

"Oi." Duffy said and shook her head at Bonnie. "Knock off ye'r blubberin lassie. Mopin about ain't gonna 'elp no one." She said and tugged Bonnie to her. She looked past Kagami. "Go on, then. Pack up ye'r things."

Vi just strolled past Clyde with a smooth grin on her face. "A lady does not reveal her secrets." She said, touching his chin. "And a gentleman doesn't ask, fufu." She let her finger slip off and continued down the hall.

"Everyone deserves to smile, Clyde, even the most wretched among us, fufu." She stopped and turned around. "What should I do to a girl with a broken heart? Should I try and mend it the only way I know how, or should I tug at it until it rips entirely in half?" Violate furrowed her brow. "Oh my, I didn't realize you were so morbid. I'm not certain if that's good for my delicate sensibilities."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:40 pm

AS Duffy told her to pack her things Kagami would quickly run and grab her suitcase. Kagami would start packing some clothes and toiletries but she made sure to grab her PS4 and a few games. Kagami also grabbed some manga before closing her suitcase and moving back towards Duffy and Bonnie. Kagami smiled at her friend as she felt safe with her around. "Ok, i am ready."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:42 am

Clyde stood up straight like a soldier when he felt Vi's finger on his chin, his cheeks flushed as he frowned at her, wrinkling his nose and huffing at her as she avoided his question and coyly teased him. But he nonetheless followed her and listened to her odd question.

"Huh? Uh...Why would ya make it worse? You should try and mend it." Clyde answered confidently.

"I ain't mopin', babe Bonnie said to Duffy  sternly while waiting for Kagami to get what she needed,  happy to see a more positive Kagami, that she would lead out to meet her brother and friend, Violate.

"Guys, this is Kagami." Bonnie would say to the pair.

"Howdy!" Clyde beamed pleasantly to Kagami while Bonnie nodded along and looked to her family after letting Clyde and Vi greet their guest.

"Listen yall... I know times ain't been easy recently. I know we've all had our dealings with Allison, Jocelyn or whoever. Right now I don't care who did what to who or if you don't like this person. Most us here are all family and we need to stick togther. No more going solo and trying to fix the problem by ourselves. I've just about all of ya bein' attacked, myself included. No more of this. We're gonna stick together, maybe be in pair's more often. Nobody plays hero. We try ta' stick together."
Bonnie said, looking to her little family and smiling at them before giving Violate a serious gaze.

"Vi... I don't think Allison knows yer with us. Fer yer safety. I'd rather she not ever know."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next