by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 7:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

Hi

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Match: Dave Blake vs Jean Richard

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hentai Match: Dave Blake vs Jean Richard - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai Match: Dave Blake vs Jean Richard

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Dave moaned as he felt Jean suddenly reach down and groped him through his pants.

DAMN! he thought, his face blushing crimson red, before Jean dragged him back to the center of the ring.

Hentai Match: Dave Blake vs Jean Richard - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match: Dave Blake vs Jean Richard - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai Match: Dave Blake vs Jean Richard

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:02 pm

David was putty in Jean's hands at this point, and he could only imagine what his face looked like right now. Still, he knew better than to assume that this stupor would last forever, and all he needed was a few more seconds. He stepped on his toes so that he could lick the shell of David's ear in a way he knew would make him shiver.

Jean let go of David's crotch and put both hands on his shoulders to continue bending him backward. Jean then jumped up and planted the soles of his feet into David's hamstrings and pulled back on David's shoulders to make him fall back. He then made sure his knees were jutted out so that David would fall directly onto his knees in a double-knee backbreaker.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Dave shivered as Jean licked his ear. He didn't know why Jean liked to stand on his tip toes. He wan't THAT much shorter than Dave was.
His train of thought was cut off as Jean bent him backwards. In a few seconds, he dropped Dave so his back slammed into Jean's knees.

Dave cried out in pain, falling to the mat and clutching his back in an attempt to dull the pain.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:13 pm

Jean only felt the tiniest twinge of guilt when his knees exploded into David's back, that was definitely going to hurt later. Jean was in it to win it though, and he wasn't going to let up his lead. Jean rolled David over onto his chest and got down on David's back.

He bent David's leg up and placed it between his thighs as he locked one of his own legs behind his knee. Jean then spread out over Dave's back, slinking his arms under David's chin. With a grunt, he began to yank and pull up, working an STF on David. Jean's strategy at this was point was to keep David guessing, switching from pain to pleasure to torment until he had no resistance left for his "big finish"!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:08 pm

Dave cried out again, much louder this time. Jean was changing up too quickly for him to mount an accurate defense. The most he could do was fight to get to the ropes.

Gritting his teeth, he crawled closer to the ropes.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:08 pm

Jean had Dave right where he wanted him, powerless and wriggling beneath his grasp. Yet despite all that he was doing, David still had the will to resist! Well, Jean would certainly rectify that issue pretty soon.

"Whatsamatter, I thought you liked being close to me" Jean cooed into David's ear, kissing it softly as he let go of one David's chin to reach out and try to pull David's arms back in. If he could, he was going to try to lock one of those arms behind David's back and pin it with his chest. He still had one of David's legs locked up, so he certainly wasn't getting anywhere fast, but he could still certainly drag himself like he was currently.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:07 pm

Dave moaned lightly as he felt Jean lick his tongue along Dave's ear. Damn he was too good at this!

He managed to get one of Dave's arms locked in but the young man kept crawling, eventually grabbing the ropes with a sigh of relief.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:44 pm

Despite Jean's best efforts to entangle and subdue David, his gangling arms still managed to reach the ropes and a break was called. Jean let out an audible sigh of frustration, he was on a roll there! He took a few seconds to untangle his legs from David's and push up to his feet, but not before giving that delicious butt a smack for good measure.

Jean retreated closer to one of the corners with his hands poised on his hips. There was the thinnest layer of sweat dusting his skin lightly, making tanned skin shimmer and glisten under the heavy ceiling lights of the arena. Jean seemed to be enjoying himself judging from the smirk on his face.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:48 pm

The crowd cheered as Dave broke the hold, gasping as he massaged his sore body. Jean was not going easy on him, that was for sure.

Using the ropes, dave pulled himself to his feet, turning to face Jean, his face blushing when Jean slapped his rear. After taking a few breaths, he ran at Jean aiming to spear him in the gut to take him down to the mat. After taking him down Dave's hands wandered over Jean's body, teasing him in all the areas he knew would drive Jean wild.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Jean slapped his hands to his thighs when David got up, his face was still bright red from everything Jean had teased him with. He was bound to be raring for an opportunity to get some payback, and sure enough David charged him right away. Jean bent down and angled his shoulder towards David, intent on getting under him and flipping him over. However to his surprise David went even lower than he did, tackling him painfully to the canvas with a loud FWUMP.

And no sooner did they land did David start his payback, running his hands along the curves and plateaus of Jean's body. He shivered as David went straight for the sensitive areas, the ones he knew that would dig into Jean's resolve the most and wear him out. His pants started to feel uncomfortably tight as he squirmed beneath David, pushing at his shoulders and digging his feet into the canvas as he tried to escape.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next