by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Beer and Sympathy

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Beer and Sympathy - Page 7 Empty Re: Beer and Sympathy

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:15 pm

"I think... That's kind of how it goes for us." Taylor tilted her head thoughtfully. "I mean like, us wrestlers. Once we're too worn out to keep wrestling, we start training other people or whatever. Open a gym. Just so we can still say we're a part of it, ya know? It's hard to let go, and I know that more than most people."

She gave an ironic laugh, but quieted as her thoughts drifted back to Cassie. Would she have as hard a time letting go? Probably not, she had other things to go back to.

She quickly changed the subject before things got too gloomy. "So... Can I tell you a really embarrassing secret?" She asked, while her expressive eyebrows crept up.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Angel looked at Taylor, tilting her head to the side. She raised an eyebrow back at the blonde, curious about her secret.

"Hit me, chica. I'm listening."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:48 pm

Taylor suppressed a smile and looked straight ahead, drawing a breath in preparation. "Okay, so like we went at it for a long, long time, right?" She glanced over at Angel, but then refocused on the buildings across the street.

"I mean we fought really hard and really long, and when we weren't in the ring you were stuck in my brain forever. I was studying film and preparing for you all the time, thinking about you, thinking about your fucking cheap shot that one day. I couldn't wait to just tear into you."

Her smile involuntarily broadened and she shrugged helplessly. Her voice climbed in pitch and her cheeks turned slightly red. "And, so, like... I guess one side effect of that whole thing~" She hesitated, and then went for it. "I kiiiiind of might've had a sex dream about you. I told Johnny, he thought it was funny."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:31 pm

Angel listened closely to Taylor's secret, raising a hand to cover the lower part of her face, trying to stifle a laugh and hide her grin. When Taylor finished though, Angel couldn't help herself, and let out a loud laugh, shaking her head helplessly as she tried to calm down.

When she finally stopped, her expression suddenly focused, and she turned her body towards Taylor, a sly grin creeping onto her face, her voice softening as she stared at the punk. "Well?" She asked quietly, scooting just a little bit closer towards her. "Did you like it? How was it?" Pause. "How was I? I was fucking great, right?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:58 pm

Taylor endured Angel's laughter with a self-deprecating half-smile. She glanced around while she waited for her to finish, her cheeks permanently reddened, and then gave Angel a look.

"WELL AT LEAST YOU FOUND ME ATTRACTIVE IN THE DREAM, RIGHT?" She said loudly. "It was awesome. Until I woke up, and then... Ya know. It got a little weird."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:33 am

Angel bit her tongue, trying not to laugh again. She had never seen Taylor so flushed and embarrassed before, and she was rather enjoying the sight. She moved a little closer, until she was leaning against Taylor, and nudged her arm gently against her.

"How was it weird, chica? There's nothing wrong about having dirty dreams about a total babe like me." Her eyes sparkled deviously, and the Latina decided to mess with the blonde a bit further.

"I bet your Johnny enjoyed the thought of it..." Angel continued, meeting Taylor's gaze, staring deeply into her eyes. "...and didn't you mention something about a threesome earlier...? I bet we'd all enjoy that, chica."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:00 am

"I think the biggest thing was that you are a woman, and I am also... a woman," Taylor deadpanned. She didn't try to move away, and only accepted Angel's touch like a wet noodle.

"Maybe he did, I dunno. He can be tough to read sometimes... Not often, but sometimes. There was nothing he doesn't like. I mean, oral and tribbing and hair pulling and some light bondage and OH, MY, GOD, I'm seriously embarrassing myself right now."

Her cheeks turned an even deeper shade of red, and they were so warm that a hint of sweat appeared on her brow. "Is it like... Did it get hot out all of a sudden? Or..." She made a show of mopping her forehead with the back of her hand.

"HE LIKES EVERYTHING IN IT BUT YOU, OKAY?" She said loudly. "Well, I don't actually know THAT, but he's not married to you, and you're gay, you're the only gay one of the three of us, so..."

She was getting in over her head here. What she would give for Brittany Luvve to appear and punch her in the face.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:51 am

Angel raised her eyebrows with slight surprise as Taylor started to babble about her and Johnny's sex life. Part of her wanted to keep pushing Taylor. She really did. It was fun to see her so flustered for once!

Buuut...Angel wasn't a total bitch. With a laugh, she slid back down the bench away from Taylor, shaking her head apologetically towards her.

"Calm down, chica!" She teased, glancing around to see if anyone was nearby that could overhear their conversation. "I'm just messing with you. Geez. I didn't know you could get this red in the face. I've never seen you like this."

She thought for a moment, then leaned back towards the blonde, the Latina unable to resist getting another tease in at Taylor. Her voice dropped low again, taking on an almost sultry tone as she stared back towards the punk. "You're kind of cute like this, Sparkster. If you weren't taken, I'd totally be making my move on you right now."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:10 am

Taylor snorted and rubbed her shoulder and looked off at whatever interesting things were on the sidewalk. "Yeah, yeah..." Go ahead and have your fun, Angel.

"This is one reason why I really don't drink. Like I said, I've been really trying to relax more and let go of stuff, but... I dunno if drinking is really my thing. Weird things happen. Like at my one party when I got super drunk and made out with Talia Wilson... On a related note, she's in the top three people I'd like to fucking choke to death. Maybe number one."

She stewed for a moment, her face returning to it's normal shade but with her jaw clenched. What a giant kick in the ass that was. Talia had to be the worst person alive.

"Well, whatever, man. Maybe we should just call it a night before I do something stupid."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:52 am

Angel leaned back again, and let her grin drop into a simple, friendly smile. "Sorry, chica. I couldn't resist." She threw up her hands innocently, then went to stand up from the bench, turning around to face Taylor.

"You don't have anything to worry about from me. I'm not going to try anything. I told you earlier, I don't go after taken girls." She shrugged, then reached out a hand to help Taylor up off the bench if she wanted it.

"But, yeah. I guess we can call it a night. It's getting kind of late." It wasn't really super late, but Angel could tell she had hit a bad nerve and gone too far. "I had fun tonight though, chica. This was nice. We really do need to do this more often." She offered a smile to the blonde. "Never really thought that I would ever be enjoying myself like this with you, you know."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next