Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Heart to Heart Encounter (Lumi and Radmilla)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Heart to Heart Encounter (Lumi and Radmilla) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Heart to Heart Encounter (Lumi and Radmilla)

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:13 pm

It seemed as though Radmilla was toying with Lumi. The titanic woman was in her grasp nuzzled in her breast, and Radmilla simply used the ropes as well as her strength to escape. But Radmilla escaped only after taking what she wanted, as she suckled on Lumi's inner tit. "Mmm..." Lumi let out as Radmilla sucked. Then the "Dominating Venus" stood across from her, her arms to the side inviting Lumi to try something. Lumi would slowly strut around Radmilla, circling her as she gazed at her physique. "It's seems as though you are modest, and hard to please. But that's what makes me so interested in you. You stand so confident, and proud. I wonder what it takes to break you?" Lumi said as she circled Radmilla. Then Lumi would go behind the woman and insert 3 fingers into Radmilla's pussy, as well as her thumb in her ass and then started pumping slowly, while grinding on the side of Radmilla's ass.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

A Heart to Heart Encounter (Lumi and Radmilla) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Heart to Heart Encounter (Lumi and Radmilla)

Post by LunarOcean Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:48 am

Radmilla came from one of most sexualized wrestling production groups known to viewers world wide. While many of the smaller ones had high levels of lewd, at least they tried to make it clear that was just sexual garnishing. Aphrodite Productions' wrestlers made no such distinction. As she suckled and lightly chewed, she savoured the plump texture and creamy smoothness of these french buns. She growled however as her pleasure was denied, leaving the sweaty, tangy aftertaste burning on her lips. Radmilla turned around slowly and deliberately, smirking at Lumi's words.

"Your words are bigger than-" The circling purple-hair cut her off with a painful insertion, one that made her abs quiver and knees bend. Radmilla had fallen and there was silence then cacophony in the audience. The woman's eyes shut and she struggled to hold herself back. Even giants had their weaknesses. Whereas she was a little hungry earlier, that had been replaced with a quiet, boiling anger. Her muscles trembled and biceps began to bulge. Her tight ass was firm and required some serious pushing to flatten but Radmilla was stepping forward... but it wasn't to get away.

"So this is your true play...?" She gasped, her voice almost raspy with foul temper. She growled and jerked her shoulders up. "In my old rings... this would be a disgrace. And an invitation for pain."

That was all the warning Lumi would get before Radmilla attempted to swerve around and smack her elbow into Lumi's side. While she knew she was no longer in the European scene, it was hard to leave old preferences behind.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:52 pm

Lumi had seemed to strike a nerve in Radmilla, with her attack. Although Radmilla had taken offense to the tactic, lumi would try to relax her opponent by saying. "You are right, mon ami. But this is AFW where the women are hot, and the competition is even hotter. Others won't be as forward with you as I am. This used to get the crowd excited, not to offend. I know you're used to wrestling in front of a camera only, but there is another element to this business and that's a live audience. I mean look at all the people watching." Lumi insisted as showed Radmilla all the gym-goers watching the the spar. Then Lumi took an elbow to her side creating separation as both women stood across each other once again.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:50 am

"I am no puritan." She ceased her growl before it could be audible. She did have a point although Radmilla never took the crowd too seriously beyond the praise they showered. She knew it would be a new world of wrestling but she'd never thought *too* hard about the possibilities. Most of her fanbase was often online rather than in person. She spared a glance to the others, a momentary break in her stern persona before turning back to Lumi. Her buttcheeks tightened - that thumb felt rough going out and coming in.

"If you are as much businesswoman as you are wrestlers..." She strode closer, arms swaying rather casually in spite of their clear strength. "Then do tell me the business you wish to conduct."

She would attempt to slowly take her shoulders and push her down to the mat, to settle down comfortably on top of her. She wouldn't press down - merely see how well Lumi could take a 'soft' full body press.

"And the role I shall play."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:30 am

Lumi looked on as saw Radmilla start to think about the possibilities of both entertaining the crowd and themselves. Lumi bit her lip a bit as she saw her titanic woman casually making her way to her. Lumi heard Radmilla's question, before she was shoved into the mat. Lumi looked up at Radmilla as she was now in a full body press, underneath the 'Dominating Venus' of Aphrodite Productions. Lumi enjoyed her position feeling the sweet embrace of their bodies. This gave Lumi an opportunity to get down to business and give Radmilla her proposition. "Ooh...Mon ami, you are simply Radiant. (Then grabbed Radmilla's ass as she started to squeeze it as she wiggled playfully underneath her) With your body, and your skill, it's a shame that you don't make more of a spectacle for the audience. I believe that you and I can give the AFW crowd a simply wonderful show. With your strength, my showmanship, and our combined beauty no one would be able to stop us from making waves in the tag team division. What do you say, mom ami?" Lumi proposed as she moaned lightly to Radmilla.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:57 pm

Radmilla's body was a heavy weight that did not mold its skin to Lumi but imposed its crushing and concentrated weight. Radmilla propped her head up on her elbows, arching her belly downwards and letting her huge, imposing breasts lightly slide over Lumi's. She exhaled quite loudly but each time she breathed in her belly muscles expanded and started to sink into Lumi's. She looked quite attentive and hints of a smile graced her lips, but it was clear she was testing Lumi. How well would she hold up under pressure, when her very breaths were being slowly pressed and her pride as a woman, her muscular abs, was being slowly being squished back into her body?

"There's no need to remind me~" She teased, responding to the ass grab by leaning her stomach down forwards. Lumi's build was impressive but it would be forced to strain in order to resist Radmilla grinding her abs over her's, the rectifying tension it would generate making muscles and skin taut and tight. "But this seems more your strength than mine. I am more a woman of action, but your words and flair, a natural characteristic of the French... compliment me well, is wha tyou wish to say. Yet... you must have someone you wish to impress..."

Radmilla head came closer and the pressure on Lumi's belly quickly turned from challenging to imposingly hard.

"Or someone you wish to defeat."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:30 pm

Lumi was undoubtedly was in a compromising position, as Radmilla's breasts and abs were definitely testing her own. Lumi's abs tightened as she felt Radmilla's abs squishing on hers. Lumi wasn't going to back down from Radmilla as she flexed her muscles and tried to press back at Radmilla with her hardened abs, and impressive breasts against Radmilla's. Lumi wanted to prove to Radmilla that she was ready for any challenge including Radmilla's imposing body. Lumi would give a few spanks to Radmilla's ass, before she would respond to Radmilla. "Although our bodies are radiant, but they lack one thing...the regality of being a champion. I want to prove to you that we would be the perfect team, mom ami. Then together we prove to AFW that we deserve to be AFW Tag Team Champions." Lumi said with confidence as she tried to fight back against Radmilla.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:12 am

The space between their abdomens went from slim to nothing in the flash of a flex. Radmilla let her weight slowly make itself clear, attempting to mash Lumi's stomach. It was not to crush her into paste, but to see how far she could go before there was harder resistance; the sort she could not deal with unless she wished to commit herself. The spanks on her butt made her tighten more; what her fingers had done hadn't left her mind but as she was holding up well in spite of the difference in strength, she was beginning to respect her more than more.

"I suppose I have time to become a champion. We had little use for such terms beyond showmanship in Europe..." She mused, calmly grinding herself over Lumi. Her large breasts smushed against her collarbone as Lumi recipocrated. "But there is more to discuss. You have plans. I would like to know how they begin."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:16 am

Lumi to grind with Radmilla, as their hardened abs and voluptuous breasts meshed together sensually. Lumi would try to reposition her hands to start teasing Radmilla's clitoris, and pussy. Lumi would use her manicured fingers to tinkle Radmilla's clitoris, and seperate Radmilla's pussy lips so Lumi's thumb could circle inside the Dominating Venus for pleasure. Lumi moaned lightly, but would still press on against Radmilla to show her she will not yield.

Lumi then while working over Radmilla'a pussy would explain her plan for the tag team. "The road to a championship is a long one. We'll have to establish ourselves as a team first, maybe dominate some lesser known teams first then work our way to defeat more established teams. One hot tag team rivalry could be the perfect steppingstone for a championship match. I know without a doubt we'll be able to become the most refined tag team in the business. I need to know if you're willing to go over the edge with me, mon ami?" Lumi explained her plan to Radmilla as the gym goers looked on at this sexy scene.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:25 am

The prideful part of Radmilla told her Lumi was a scoundrel, perhaps even cowardly. In Europe fingering was frowned upon in matches; if you wished to arouse another that way, one typically used their own crotch as a weapon. Yet She had to admit Lumi had an artistic flair, the sort that could make a giant such as her begin to reluctantly quiver and pant. Her once stony abs began to tremble and struggle to harden. It was hard to tell if she was looking amorously or glaringly into Lumi's eyes.

"So they wish to feed us with scraps. But alas, your ring, your rules." She claimed, doing her best to focus and ignore that probing pleasure. "But it seems you are an author writing a script. As if you wish to create a little war... "

Holding herself up as if she was ready to leave, Radmilla let her arms fall to the side and fell right atop of Lumi. She wasn't going to let her defeat her through "trickery". Squashing down on her, she arched her abs down, this time intent on definitely crushing the air from her belly.

"I think you know the answer~" Before Lumi could reply, she crushed her lips unto Lumi's, aggressively sucking loudly and unashamed.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next