by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

On and On and On....

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

On and On and On.... - Page 4 Empty Re: On and On and On....

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:09 am

Haley rubbed her chin, thinking about what Valley was saying. It was true, her moveset wasn't exactly big on high flying, but with practice, she probably COULD have a few decent ones she could hit an opponent with. Certainly wouldn't be expected from her mostly striking based attacks.

"You know...you've got a good point there Val. Maybe it's time you taught me some high flying stuff. I've been adding to my grappling game already, but some high flying could really help round things out."

Hearing another mrow from her adorable kitty, Haley reached over and petted his belly a little more.

"Maybe you could teach me a bit about how best to take care of Rai too...He's my first pet."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Valley was vaguely aware that her smile was starting to becoming wide to a goofy degree, but she couldn't quite help it - the  idea of helping her girlfriend get into high-flying manuevers greatly appealed. Honestly, she'd been surprised in their first fight when Haley stayed grounded. She was so young, limber, and agile, staying on the canvas seemed like a waste of her potential. "You'll love it." She bit her lip. "We'll start you off simple - standing moonsault, sentons, stuff like that. Then we'll get you into springboard moves, and after that we can start talking about the top of the turnbuckle. Some women try to take it too fast, think they can master the basics and th crazier stuff all together, but it's a lot like learning a martial art. You start simple, then you build and build and build. I'm not saying it's easy, but you've already got the right body for it. The tools are there, you just have to learn how to use them."

Her attention was drawn away again as Valentine made his way up and started nuzzling on her shoulder. "Nuh uh, too late, spot's already taken." She stuck her tongue out at him, then turned back to Haley. "Really? First ever? What kind of spoiled, rich girl are you?" She winked and started stroking Rai's back, getting a delightful purr out of him. "What brought it on?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:50 am

"Yeah, I got the right body for a lot of things. When I was in Mexico, expecting to learn some high flying stuff, my trainer and tag partner, Silver King, was too old to pull off a lot of it, and I was too young and small to actually be effective with any of it, so he just taught me to use my speed to catch people off guard. Once I learned striking in Japan, I mixed the two and started getting real success."

Giggling a little, she reached over and scratched behind Valentines ear while rubbing Rai's belly, the small kitten mrowing cutely at Valentine, a victorious purr making his tiny body rumble.

"You know, honestly, I wasn't all that spoiled. I mean, okay, yeah, I had like, toys and dresses and stuff. But Dad tried to be smart. He reinvested most of the money they made back into the main, and various side, business's they had going. Plus, since he specifically didn't want me to become one of those spoiled rich girl cliche's you see on "My Sweet 16", when I got older he had me do stuff like help the housekeepers with dusting and laundry, or help cook or clean in the kitchen, stuff like that. Helped keep me grounded, not let my money raise my ego."

"Anyway, I wanted a kitty and a puppy, but at the time he wasn't sure I was responsible enough for it, and then when once I hit 16, I left home and never really had a home base where I could have a pet. Once I realized I'd been in Japan for over a year, I decided it was finally time. So Rai's the first...and he'S adorable...and so is Valentine!"

She said, picking the fat cat up and holding him to her chest, the two women trading cats.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:41 am

Valley just shook her head as Valentine found another hot blonde to lay down on. Typical. "Don't let him fool you. He just likes to suck up for pity."

She sighed and rolled over to her stomach, letting Rai slide of her chest. Cute kitty. Very cute. But she wouldn't be letting him lay there all night. Especially not when she could think of much better uses for her chest that involved Haley.

"It's good that you came out that way - honestly could not imagine what it would be like to live here without you." Valley canted her head to the side as she moved from the bed to the window, loving the feel of her bare feet along the carpet as she walked. "Well, I can. I did. It sucked."

She pressed her fingers against the window and leaned forward, getting the best look she could of the world below - for all of one second, before she got that unnerving feeling in her stomach that always set in when she realized how high up she was.

"So," Valley sauntered across the room, turning off the TV as she passed it. "I caught a little bit of that match where you were at ringside with the new girl, Nicole." Valley's tone was calm, not accusing Haley of anything. She was a little put off by the way the kickboxer didn't seem the least bit hesitant to get close contact with her girlfriend, but Valley wasn't going to make a big deal out of it. Not yet. "How'd you two meet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:13 pm

Haley rolled her eyes, she really ought to have guessed this was coming. She had been a little concerned Valley might have seen her appearing ringside for Nicole as meaning something more than it did.

Standing up, she left Valentine on the bed, where an eager Rai playfully pawed at him and mrowed.

"Nothing special. We met at the cafeteria at the Friction Gym, hit it off a bit. Talked about being from Canada, Cassie, this other AFW girl that quit, and the hentai league. When she heard that I didn't have a very high opinion of the hentai league, she offered for me to sit ringside at a match of hers, see what its like firsthand ya know? She's nice, but she's just a friend."

Giggling, Ace walked up to Valley and gave her little hug.

"Don't worry Layla, you still got me on my knees..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:25 am

Valley had managed to keep a calm, serene demeanor while Haley spoke and left everything on the table. The last thing she wanted to do was be too posssesive or controlling - that was what drove them away in the first place, and she was not of the mind to repeat past mistakes. At the same time, though, this was the AFW, a company that specialized in sexual matches that would've been illegal in the states. Some caution was warranted, bare minimum.

Any seriousness was erased at the end, though, as Valley broke down into a chuckle and returned her girlfriend's warm embrace. "Okay, I've got to know," She rolled her eyes, as another snicker escaped. "How long have you been waiting to use that line?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:30 am

"Quite some time now actually. But like the song itself, its a damn good one. So have I eased your worried mind? Trust me, there is nothing even remotely going on with me and Nicole."

Haley was interrupted by a loud meow coming from the bed. Rai's attempts at playing had either been more successful than the kitten expected, or stealing his owners attention had irked Valentine too much. For one reason or the other, the end result was still a fat Valentine, licking his paw, while he laid crossways on top of the small kitty, only Rai's furry head and tail poking out from under him, letting out a sad, higher pitched, mrow of assistance.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:52 pm

"You know, it's just my foolish pride." She gave Haley a quick lick on the nose. "I'm fine, really. Just cautious. Can you blame me? I'm dating the hottest girl in Friction. Who knows what they're all gunning for?"

She rubbed against Haley and let out a soft, subtle sigh, enjoying the feel of their bodies sliding along each other, like they were made just for that purpose. She was interrupted by Valentine and Rai's ongoing fued, though. "Aw, poor guy." She pouted and looked back at Haley. "Think we should split them up? I don't want little Rai getting hurt."

Valley lowered her eyelids, with a sly smile playing across her face. "Then we could have the bed all to ourselves...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:31 pm

"Oh? And here I thought I'd only have to worry about the young hentai girls wanting this body."

Haley giggled, giving Val a light peck on the cheek before moving to save her distressed kitten.

Picking up Valentine, she gave him a small pout as Rai got up and shook himself off, unharmed, and jumped of the bed, looking curiously at the two.

Putting down Valentine, she bent down and scooped up the old mouse toy he enjoyed playing with so much and held it up in front of him, patting his head.

"Now play nice, and you'll get this back."

She said sternly, before placing the mouse down in front of Rai, who began curiously sniffing at it and poking at it with his paw in front of the bigger cat.

"Right then...sorry about that, they'll be fine. Where were we?"

She asked, smiling at her girlfriend before laying back on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:17 pm

Valentine seemed torn, now. On one hand, he wanted his chew toy back and didn't like another cat playing with it. On the other hand, he was quite lazy, and getting it back would require real effort. He laid on his side, watching as Rai went at it, and contemplated possibilities.

[color#ff0080]"Good question."[/color] Valley laid back on the bed as well, resting on her side with an inquisitive look. After a moment, she brought her leg up and rested it Haley's lap, gently rubbing back and forth. "Something like this, I believe."

She brought her face over to the younger wrestler's neck and nuzzled against her, taking in a deep breath and savoring her scent. "So," Valley closed her eyes. "No more psychopaths to deal with for the time being. It'll be a while before Amethyst has the nerve to mess with us again. Where does Silver Ace, promising young superstar and future world champion, go from here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum