by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

On and On and On....

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

On and On and On.... - Page 5 Empty Re: On and On and On....

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:03 pm

The kitten continued to paw and sniff at the toy, figuring out what its use was. It was then that he saw Valentine laying on his side, exposing his underbelly. An older, more territorial cat might have attacked, or at least threatened, trying to get payback for being squashed earlier.

But Rai was an adorable kitten, and as a kitten, was somewhat stupid, up to the bigger cat and rubbing against his belly, curling up against him while still playing with the mouse.

Ace groaned a little, not liking having to remember Amethyst, having thrown her off that high scaffold herself. It was to keep the psycho away from her and Valley, true, but she still didn't feel good about it.

"Ughh...I don't even know. Tomorrow I'ma get some pizza, maybe play some Fallout. Career wise...I don't even know. I've been in a funk since Avalanche really. I'm not really sure where to go next."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:37 pm

Valentine simply rolled his eyes - as best as a cat could - and relented, seeming like he was content to pat at the mouse toy with only one hand while Rai went to work, letting out a slightly agitated sigh of defeat.

”You kids and your videogames.” Valley brought her hand up and busied herself with Haley’s hair, fiddling with it while she talked. ”But you could always get back in the title hunt. You’re a former champion, that should put you in the top running for the Entropy. Even the World Title, really, once all that mess with Kelly gets sorted out.”

She bit her lip, hesitant to let the next words come out of her mouth, but they were bound to slip sooner or later. Might as well be sooner. ”And, you know, the tag team scene is pretty open these days. I know that didn’t work out so well a year ago, but…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:50 pm

"Val, I know Pac Man was huge when you were a kid, but if you can't get into the 2010's, at least step into the 90's and play some Sonic the Hedgehog on Genesis."

Haley replied, giggling, before listening to what else Val had to suggest, snuggling closer to her.

"Welll...I dunno what I'll be doing just yet...I think I need to get the Entropy Title back, prove that I'm more than just a fluke champ that lost in her first defense...but I can't think of anyone I would rather have as my tag team partner than you."

She replied, giving Val a kiss.

Rai, upon hearing Valentine's huff and seeing him pat the mouse, got back up and, using his nose, nudged the mouse closer to Valentine so he could take it back, realizing the other cat wanted to play with it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:13 am

Valentine looked hesitant for a moment, almost as if he didn't know whether to trust this display of solidarity. After a moment, however, he relented and chewed on one half of the mouse while he allowed Rai to have the other side.

"You have excellent taste." Valley enjoyed the kiss for a few moments, before pulling away with her tongue lagging behind in Haley's mouth. "We'll do it right this time. I'll get an outfit to match yours, we can work on a team name, even get our own finisher, like..." She let her mind wander for a moment, before snapping her fingers. "Double Superkick!"

She couldn't help a little squee of joy as she pictured them hitting, say, Akashi in the face with it. A little petty, but still, a very pleasant image. "Why not the main, though?" She brushed her hair aside and pulled her in close. "You did pretty well against Taylor the first time you fought, and you've only improved since then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:26 am

With a happy purr, Rai went to the other side and began chewing on the other half, the poor toy mouse now getting another torturer.

"You know, I've never actually beaten anyone with that super kick...but thats what I get for taking a move from that Tension has-been Tai Kamiya. I like the idea of our own finish and matching outfits...will you get facepaint too?"

Shaking her head, she continued.

"It's not that I'm not ready for the Friction Belt, believe me, but I'm not getting mixed with that while this Coalition/Dojo war is going on. Plus Dark Angel is apparently back, and...ugh. I've been part of a couple drama moments involving Taylor already, and unless she directly asks me for help, which will never happen, I have no desire in joining in on the Taylor Parker Drama Power Hour. After she comes back from her injury and kills Kelly, THEN I'll tip my hat that way. Otherwise I'd just be getting in the middle of two small armies, and I'm not that crazy."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:57 am

Valley snorted at that, but she held back her laughter, lest she ruin the mood. "I'd say you are that crazy. And getting involved in crazy wars like that is half the fun of being a wrestler." She decided she'd spent enough time being close to Haley's body without kissing it, and decided to make up for lost time bey planting a few teasing pecks along her neck, hoping to get a reaction.

"But I get you." She started to run and a hand down Haley's back. "And we'll see about the face paint. Never been crazy about that. So messy for you, messes up your opponent's clothes, too..." She nuzzled their faces together. "For you, I'll try. Could get a special name when we team up, too. Silver Jack? Silver Queen is too much."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:49 pm

Haley shivered, her neck a sensitive sport for her, as Valley knew. Giggling, she leaned in and gave Valley's ear a short, 5 second, nibble, before going back face to face.

"Hmm...team names huh? Silver and Gold? Silver Rush? You know, that reminds me, when I win a belt again, should I change my name to Gold Ace?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:13 pm

It was Valley's turn to shiver, when Haley gave her ear that trademark nibbling she loved so much. It was hard to put into words, but that simple gesture was the hugest turn on, like a button in her head that could immediately put her in the mood when pressed.

Valley let out a low, primal growl, and rolled on top of Haley, straddling her waist. She leaned down and pulled her in for a longer, wetter, hotter kiss, one that left little ambiguity on her intentions.

She pulled back with a smile and rubbed their noses. "I like that you said 'when', not 'if'. Love your confidence." She ran her tongue along Haley's lip. "And I like 'Silver Rush', by the way. We could even come out to Rush."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:53 am

"Hmm...Sounds great to me...but we can decide that later...you've given me some better idea's now..."

Haley smiled, pulling Valley down onto her, making out with her lover.

Rai blinked, looking confused as articles of clothing began landing on the floor, looking up from the mouse toy at Valentine, looking to the older cat to see what to do.

Luckily, Valentine seemed to have an idea of what was going on and, despite his lazyness, got to his feet, taking his toy in his mouth and heading out of the room, Rai blinking curiously before a short mrow from Valentine confirmed the kitten should follow, leaving the girls to their fun.

And a good night was had by all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum