Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

One Lovely Evening

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

One Lovely Evening  - Page 2 Empty Re: One Lovely Evening

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:59 am

It was a wall of information for Eve to absorb. It took her a few moments to do so as well. It seemed thag Lapin was becoming a target of sexual assault and suchboher punishment by a dragon woman. "Lapin..."

Eve was wondering what she would say. Nothing too rash, right?

"If there is someone guningnout for you, dont be afraid to ask for help. I know you have only one friend, and its me, but I can help." The cat would twiddle her thumbs a bit. "Anything I can do to help you, even if we have to talk to this dragon. And if she doesnt want to talk, then there are other ways to make her stop." Eve was mentioning resorting to violence

Last edited by IndigoDragon on Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:41 am

With a few sniffs Lapin managed to stop the flow of tears long enough for her to speak once again, still sounding rather disheartened. "B-But.. She told.. T-Told me.. If I tried getting any help.. T-Then she would torment them as well.. I don't want you to get hurt because of me..!" She managed to whimper out before descending back into silence once again.

Almost as if on queue there would be quite the ominous knock at the door, causing Lapin to jump up in fear and cower behind the sofa. "How could I be so stupid?! What if she followed me!?" She blubbered hysterically once again whilst stressfully pulling down on her two large ears.

If Eve went to answer the door she would see quite the sight, a very tall, aggravated, naked, dragoness. Apparently Lapin wasn't so paranoid after all.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:50 am

Eve saw the situation. It was one of a lesser case if her own problem. She solved her own problem with murder...Bit it was justified. Lapin nor Eve were in the right position to kill the dragon. Not as far as Eve knew anyhow. "Everything will be okay, Lapin. I--"

There was a knock at her door? Who would be here? Lapin seemed to think that it would be that dragon. Lapin shot behind the sofa so fast...Eve didnt even know where she was until she spoke.

Eve got up. "Im sure its nothing. And what if it is her? We'd be able to speak." Opening the door reveals that Lapin was correct...

"Boy, its a good thing these doors are seven and a half feet..." Eve mumbled. "Ahem, come in Miss dragon. What brings you to my...slightly less than well-built home?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:26 pm

"Yeah, yeah whatever bitch skip the fucking pleasantries, I know that rabbit hopped her pathetic way in here and I've come to collect." Ray growled down impatiently at Eve whilst casually leaning on the doorframe, taking a quick look at her nails whilst she waited for the felines response.

"I knew it! Im done for! Its over! She's going to find me and that's the end of it!" Lapin murmured quietly to herself while still hiding behind the sofa, tugging on her ears even harder as she knew what kind of person Ray was, and that the two of them had now been plunged into immediate danger.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:41 pm

"Well, I already invited you in. Maybe we can talk a bit first? If you're just gonna walk into my house at least show me some sort of respect? Anywhere else is fine but come on."

Though Eve wss still in the way, she would move when the dragon decided to come in. "Can I get your name at all? I am Eve."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:07 pm

"Fucking fine lets have a little chit chat." Ray grumbled whilst aggressively pushing her way past Eve, immediately jumping onto the couch and laying herself down to make sure there wasn't enough room for anyone else.

"You can take your respect and stick it where the sun doesn't fucking shine. Whatever you want to talk about I suggest you do it pretty fucking quickly." Ray continued on with the same aggravated tone, clearly not in the mood to show any form of respect.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:21 pm

The dragon was ruder than anyone Eve has ever met. Then again, she didn't really know too many people. Her whiskers furrow as she walked in and saw the dragon laying on her couch. With a wave of her hand, a second couch appears.

"Alright...I'll make it quick and blunt, if that's what you wish. "  Eve walked over to and sat down on the new couch. "I still want to know your name. After that you can tell me what makes you such a bitch." Her tone of voice became much more hostile.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:35 pm

Grinding her teeth for a moment due to Eve calling her a bitch Ray stood up defiantly, flinging a single leg backwards to kick the couch she was laying on across the room. As Ray hadn't noticed her yet Lapin quietly and quickly shuffled backwards along the ground, trying to find somewhere else to hide.

"Ray." The dragoness stated bluntly whilst stalking closer, licking her lips seductively before continuing on. "I came here hunting for rabbit. Looks like I ended up finding a pussy.. You wanna go bitch? Think your tough enough?" She mocked with a devilish smile, now turning her focus onto Eve.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:43 pm

Eve kept he composure. She could see why Lapin was terrified. When asked if she thought she could take on Ray, Eve scoffed. "Even you know that would be suicide. Besides, this house is already falling apart. I don't want to speed up the process by having you throw me around the room."

Eve was somewhat heavy but, she was sure hat Ray could pick her up. "I still have a question or rwo before anything else happens here. Why go after Lapin? Im sure you could find yourself a succubus of some sort or a masochistic target?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:08 pm

Giggling sadistically to herself about Eve's question Ray leant down so their faces were mere inches away from each-other. "Oh there are many reasons why I'd go after her. She is entertaining to beat into the ground. Her pussy is nice and tight. She is an easy target who cant defend herself. I love the miserable sounds of her begging for mercy. Take your pick." Ray explained cruelly, each word somehow being more mean-spirited than the last.

"Come on now bitch, you seem like the confident sort, it will be fun ripping it from you." Ray continued as he evil smile only grew wider. "If you don't want to fight In here we could take it outside, I saw this lovely dirt filled area which would be great to rub your face in."

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next