by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Evening after her victory (open rp)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Evening after her victory (open rp) Empty Evening after her victory (open rp)

Post by kiranar Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:04 am

Hours after Celeste showered and changed into street cloths which was a plain green dress with matching shoes. She would head to the bar nearest to the dorm room she is staying at not at all looking like others would see her in a match or in the halls before a match. When Celeste arrives she will order a glass of white wine then when she gets her drink she will walk and sit in a empty booth looking at the televised matches that would be on the televisions with a curious look sipping her wine.

Last edited by 10727 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Evening after her victory (open rp) Empty Re: Evening after her victory (open rp)

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:34 am

A young man had entered the bar, he was too young to drink alcohol in Japan. Nonetheless he was old enough to enter, and so he did. Evening after her victory (open rp) 2-1.jpg

He chose a non alcoholic beverage, he needed to be teetotal in his lifestyle anyway. His name was Ryan Knight, a tension wrestler. As he paid for his glass he noticed Celeste in the empty booth near him watching matches from the AFW.

Mr Knight smiled and decided to try his luck, he walked politely over to her and said "Excuse me ma'am, is this seat taken?"

Back to top Go down

Evening after her victory (open rp) Empty Re: Evening after her victory (open rp)

Post by kiranar Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Celeste will say "not at the moment" her accent easily to trace somewhere in Europe, but hard to pin the exact location as she resumes watching the show. Short time in the programing started to show her match with Alice which she crushed her. She wonders what the young mans opinion of the match with be while sipping her wine glass watching the match.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Ryan was about to say "Very well." when suddenly he heard loud noises of pain coming from the show nearby.
He winced a little as he heard Alice be flung around by Celeste.

"I must say.....That blue haired girl seems to be quite out of her league. The woman she is facing seems a real pro, someone good. Her attire reminds me of a vampire, I get the same vibe from my own entrance attire." Ryan said as he began to watch.

He then saw Alice be slammed hard onto the mat "Ouch....I could feel that from here. Reminds me of the injuries I endure as part of my work."

Mr Knight then said "Ah but where are my manners? My name is Ryan Knight, tension wrestler from Scotland. May I enquire as to your name?"

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:15 pm

She says " I am Cel one of few fans that follows the Carpathian Impaler's fights back to the village she began her career in" as she is sure Alice probably could of dominated her old league because she at least could take a beating better than any of the others. She asks" What is tension if you don't mind me asking I been mainly focusing on following Friction because that is where my favorite wrestler fights?" Cel adds " she earned the right because on that league there was only one fighter allowed could be for an example a vampire anyone else had to crush the elder fighter to earn the right to use that as her personality."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Ryan sighed "Tension is the other branch of the AFW. The tails to Friction's head. Sadly I along with many others there feel that both sides don't land evenly. I feel as if I'm on the outside looking in, the talented foes battle inside and I along with the rest of Tension are outside in obscurity." he said feeling poetic.

He then said "But still I shalt not dwell on the negative. Have you considered enlisting in the AFW?"

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:05 am

Cel would say " that is so sad I guess it would be up to someone to get the gm to do something about evening out things between Friction and Tension." She would add I don't think I could wrestle in friction because I would probably cream myself upon getting into the ring with the Carpathian Impaler."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Ryan turned his head and said "She does seem like a strong foe yes. However you may underestimate your own strength." he sipped his beverage as he politely took in Cel's beauty.

Then he saw on the TV that there was a promo of him "Ah it's on." he said as he began to watch it.

The screen went black, then Ryan's theme [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VVYk7HJ9IU:1903fov7]No turning back[/url:1903fov7] began to play. Once the guitar solo was over it showed a rose falling down, then three white flashes showed up on the screen. The rose had fallen into three pieces, with the top of the flower landing on the tip of a rapier.

A figure then emerged from the shadows, revealing Ryan in his common entrance attire.
Evening after her victory (open rp) Raphael.jpg

It showed him swinging on a rope high above the ring, before he landed elegantly into said squared circle.
"No safety cords were used there." Ryan said.

"So this Sarpathian Impaler, has she been in many matches in the AFW? Forgive my ignorance but I'm not too accustomed to the Friction league." Ryan said with a humble smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Cel says " not too many probably because she is still so new just cage victory her debut match I watched many times she cruelly left her opponent on the verge of a climax in the middle of the ring." She watches his promo knowing somehow she has to get a bit more popular so she doesn't have to accept the scraps the big names toss to her opponent wise. The bartender motions for Ryan to come to the bar and whispers to him" you know you are talking with the Carpathian Impaler right because her dressing up didn't fool me like it did others, but I don't think you will blab it to anyone that is why I am letting you know."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Ryan frowned a little as he heard the bartender's words "I see...Thank you sir." he muttered back.

"Well now.....Let's play the game.....Perhaps I can use this to gain information." Ryan thought to himself as he took his seat again.

"Tell me.....Have you ever met the Carpathian Impaler in person?" he asked casually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next