Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Simple Slipup

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Simple Slipup - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Slipup

Post by EnigmaDroid Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:03 am

"Apologize or face my wrath sumo!" Sarnai dramatically spoke, seemingly intent on getting a fully fledged apology from her 'opponent' today, regardless of any other factors it seemed. She refused to let up, still pushing back against the Japanese sumo with a careless abandon, even as she had already pushed Miyabi back, now using both her hands to try and bring her away. She wanted revenge, and if it meant embarrassing Miyabi in a quick scuffle in the lockers, then so be it to the Mongolian Sumo Wrestler. Thus, she kept pushing, ignoring the mawashi on her own head, hoping to bring her lying on her back on the bench, intent on continuing her 'attack' from there if she could. "You're not as awesome as I am, Miyabi, I bet I'm a far better sumo than you'll ever be!" Sarnai continued, seemingly taunting Miyabi and her claim.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:29 am

<No way, Sarnai-san! You're not better than me! You need to apologize some more for stealing my mawashi!> Miyabi would insist. She had believed that she would be able to push Sarnai back with that double-handed shove to her Mongolian "opponent's" ample chest, but Sarnai seemed to completely ignore it! Miyabi was a little shocked, and a little impressed. Sarnai was proving to be surprisingly resilient. Still, Miyabi knew that there could only be one top sumo around these parts!

And, well, the top AFW sumo was Akashi, but between the two of them who were in the locker room right now, the title of top sumo was still very much up for grabs!

As Miyabi pushed back against Sarnai, her mawashi dropped to the floor, temporarily forgotten in the scuffle. She found herself managing to keep herself from being pushed down onto her back, but she could not rise back up onto her feet. Sarnai had the advantage of gravity. Miyabi grunted with exertion, knowing that it would be very difficult to win from this position. But just then she had an idea.

She would begin to lower herself back onto the bench, seemingly allowing Sarnai to gain ground. But, before the dusky Mongolian could pin her, Miyabi would let go of her foe and roll to the left! She would roll off of the bench and up onto her feet. Once up, she would reach for the pink mawashi which she had left on Sarnai's head and grab it, intending to dance off halfway across the locker room with it, giggling as she did. <If you think you're the better sumo, then prove it, Sarnai-san! I bet you can't!> Miyabi would say. With an impish grin, she would slide the pink mawashi back onto her body, feeling the saliva from the lick she had given the crotch of the sash on her nether regions.

<I've decided to punish you! I'm going to get your mawashi so smelly and sweaty and stinky that you'll never be able to forget today!> Miyabi would say, as she would do a little war dance intended to get that process started.. <I'll beat you wearing your own sweaty mawashi!>

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:44 am

As Miyabi moved away and placed the Mawashi on, Sarnai almost gasped at the incredulity. She hadn't expected for Miyabi to actually put it on again, forcing her to almost instinctively put Miyabi's own mawashi on as well, as if to taunt her further.

"Hey, if you do that I'll do the same to yours!" Sarnai replied, frowning slightly at Miyabi. "Your Mawashi will be so stinky that you'll never be able to wear it again after I beat you!" She said, sounding as if the most heinous of war crimes had been committed. She did her own war dance in response to Miyabi's, her own having a distinctly Mongolian style to it, her face a mixture of denied arousal, anger, and a very slight sense of amusement at all that had gone on.

Sarnai would climb on top of the bench, more or less removing the only barrier between herself and Miyabi. She made yet another roar before coming down next to Miyabi, looking at her before pressing her body against her again, all the while her hands grabbed the blue mawashi and rubbed it up against her butt and crotch. "You'll kill everyone around you from the sheer stench of your mawashi!"

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:19 pm

Miyabi had an inkling that Sarnai would probably try to copy her and put on Miyabi's mawashi again as well. She obviously wanted to be a great sumo wrestler, and there was no better way for the Mongolian to become that than to try to copy the actions of an experienced, awesome sumo wrestler like Miyabi! Of course, even though she might have predicted that her newfound rival would take the same action that she did, she still blushed a little bit and furrowed her brow when she heard that Sarnai planned to do the same thing to her precious navy blue mawashi that she was planning to do to the girl's pink one.

"No! Bad girl! Stupid, stinky Sarnai-san!" Miyabi would say in her not-quite-fluent English, a confused look of excitement, arousal, and some deal of consternation on her face. She would switch back to Japanese so that she could holler at the Mongolian a little bit, who even now was mimicking Miyabi's war dance—albeit replacing some of her moves with ones more in conforming to her Mongolian heritage! <Your mawashi will be a billion times stinkier than mine! I sweat a lot and I'll make sure that it's so bad you can never wash the smell out of it! It's going to smell like dirty skunk farts!> She would huff after her somewhat childish assertion and straighten herself up, pushing out her sizeable chest challengingly at her foe. Sarnai hopped over the bench that stood in between them, and there was no longer anything separating one from the other.

"Grrr..." Miyabi would growl, pushing herself into Sarnai, their breasts mushrooming together. She looked down and gasped as she saw what Sarnai was doing with her hands, dragging Miyabi's mawashi over the smellier parts of her body repeatedly! <H-hey! Stop that, Sarnai-san! Or I'll do the same to yours!> Miyabi would exclaim, before immediately responding in kind, grabbing onto the front of the pink mawashi with one hand and the back with the other. She would pull back and forth, and both girls would now be flossing their nether regions with the other's sumo sash while pressed against each other.

<I'll make it smell so bad and I'll kick your fat butt at the same time! Then I'll sit on your face and make you pass out from the stench of your own mawashi! But maybe you'd actually secretly like me to make it smell bad! Stinky Sarnai!>

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2