by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Astolfo vs Eske

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Astolfo vs Eske - Page 3 Empty Re: Astolfo vs Eske

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:04 pm

As others before Astolfo did, they made the assumption that they could come at Eske with no repercussions. There was a reason Eske didnt blindly go at her opponent. When Astolfo jumped into the air, she throws a palm strike towards her hip to push her off balance. Eske would then reach for Astolfo's nearest arm to pull her down to the ground.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:32 pm

Astolfo charged forward and attempted to hit Eske with a hip attack but much to his surprise his opponent managed to hit his hip with a palm strike, sending him off course.  As he began to fall to the ground, his arm was grabbed and pulled down, sending him even faster to the ground.  “Gahh!” yelled Astolfo as he was slammed to the ground.  He would now hold his back and moan in pain from the fall he had just taken.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:52 pm

Eske managed to send Astolfo to the ground. She makes a cute chuckle as she slowly walked around her body. Examining it. Eske wouldn't put a male into a provocative position or pin. But since that wouldnt affect Astolfo, Eske would try to straddle her and pin her arms above her head.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:00 am

Astolfo was down on the ground, still hurt from his fall but the match wasn't too far in and thus he attempted to get up.  Yet before he could even attempt to do so, he would find himself being pinned down as Eske straddle him.  “What are you doing?” stated Astolfo in a shocked tone as he tried to free his arms.  The audience would start whistling and cheering at the sight of Eske getting on top of the pink hair wrestler.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:09 am

SHe sounded a bit...Shocked. "Hm...You seem a bit shocked. There shouldnt be any problem with this, should there? Unless you were lying to me about having someone in your life? Or of course, you could just be a naturally shy woman...Not very good in this business, is it?" Eske asked Astolfo. Anotherchuckle comes from her as she moves closer to her opponent's face. "So tell me, this makes you uncomfortable, right? Think this cant get any worse?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:21 am

The pink hair wrestler could continue trying to resist, attempting to free his arms while Eske laid on top of him and teased him. “Lie, I said that I am already probably taken, that means there is probably someone already in my life.  Also, I am not a shy woman but a very outgoing person who likes to have fun and adventures.” stated Astolfo before seeing his female opponent come closer to him as she then asked if this made him uncomfortable. “A little bit, but I have been this close to many girls before.  I guess it could get worse.” responded the pink hair wrestler as he then tried to headbutt Eske in hopes of escaping.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:32 am

"Probably? Someone? You may not be well informed, but I have a Doctorate in Psychology...You cannot lie to me. Oh look, you have this quiet girl talking so much..." She shakes her head. Astolfo answers Eske's question, saying that this did make her a bit uncomfortable. Eske moves her head away just before he headbutted her.

"Ooo...A close one..." The writer again teased the woman. She reaches back to grab Astolfo's legs and try to get her into a matchbook pin to secure a somewhat early victory on the woman.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:06 am

Astolfo headbutt didn't connect to Eske as she continued to taunt him, saying something having a Doctorate in Psychology, but she didn't know that Astolfo was a guy and was analyzing him as a girl instead as a guy.  “You sure you're reading me right, I think you might be overlooking something.” stated Astolfo as he then felt himself being placed in a matchbook pin.  “Ahh” stated Astolfo as he now tried to kick out but to no success.  The referee would then slide beside them before starting to count Astolfo out.

“ONE!”

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:12 am

Her eyes narrow as she glared at her after she said that. She doubted that Eske had made the correct analysis. She couldnt kick out, as Eske had her pretty tightly locked. The ref shouted the nest number.

"TWO!"

It would eat at Eske forever if she didnt get all of her information right. She surprisingly let go of Astolfo's legs and backed up. Much to the shock of the crowd. They made an audible gasp. "I dont overlook anything." She said coldly. "Now get your ass up and give me more time to analyze you." She was so close to securing a victory. But to her, that would not satisfy.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:51 am

Crap, Astolfo couldn't get out, he was going to get counted out so early without even putting up a fight despite having so much energy to do so.  He didn't want to lose like this and tried his best to struggle, but the referee had already made the two count but just as things looked over, Eske got off him, releasing him out of the pin before the three count and thus continuing the match.

Astolfo would get back up, glaring at his opponent.  She could hear Eske start telling him get up so that she could analyze him more.  He wasn't sure what the real reason why Eske had let him go, but he was going to keep on fighting.  “You already did, you've been overlooking it from the start.” stated Astolfo as he then charged forward before attempting to hit his opponent with a drop kick.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next