by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Astolfo vs Eske

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Astolfo vs Eske - Page 4 Empty Re: Astolfo vs Eske

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:01 am

Eske didnt like to be told that she was wrong about something. She worked hard for all three of her Doctorates. No woman was going to tell Eske she was wrong about something. She scoffed.

"Whats wrong? Is your natural jealousy flaring up? Dont worry, all women get jealous easy. Myself included." She was going to start walking to Astolfo but got drop kicked to the floor.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:36 am

Astolfo simply gave a giggle at Eske comments before hitting her with a dropkick, sending her down to the floor.  “Are you getting mad?  We should try to get along, maybe then you will be able to figure it out.” stated the pink hair wrestler as he would then try to grab Eske arm before falling down and trying to place her in an armbar.  “I must say, I am enjoying this match between us.” spoke the pink hair wrestler as he attempted the submission hold.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:43 am

"Get along...How would that 'make me figure it out'?" She scoffed from the floor. Eske spent that time talking instead of getting up. Astolfo grabbed her arm and trapped her in an armbar. Eske made a loud groan. She kicked her legs and feet around, showing the pain this was dealing.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:49 am

“Well getting to know me would give you more time to figure me out.” stated Astolfo as he continued the pressure, trying to make Eske tap out.  He could see his opponent legs and feet move around, showing that she was in pain, all he had to do was keep up the pressure and soon she would be forced to tap out.  “So how long are you going to keep this up for until you tap?” stated the pink hair wrestler as he mock his opponent in a friendly tone.  The crowd was somewhat mostly cheering for Astolfo as he was now in control of the match again though many cheers could be heard for Eske as well.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:54 am

"A-Are you trying to ask me out or something? " Eske groans out. Her mind was racing between dealing with pain and trying to decipher Astolfo. She was the most peculiar woman. Again, Eske resorted to her precision strikes and aims a punch at the back of the knee before trying to pinch a nerve around where she punched.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:04 am

“No, I think me and Hayley are dating right now, not to sure but I am going to play it safe until I know for sure.” stated Astolfo as he continued to apply the armbar, trying to make Eske tap out.  “Ouch!” stated Astolfo as he was punched.  “HI! Owie!” stated the pink hair wrestler as he then finally let go of the armbar and back away but not before performing a kick by pure reflex aimed at his opponent head.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:11 am

"Ah, another woman? I didn't think you went that way. Nothing wrong with that..." Eske chuckled as she pinched Astolfo's nerve under her leg. But as soon as she was let go, Eske stopped pinching. Suddenly, she got a boot to the head, knocking her glasses clean off. They slowly across the ring floor.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:25 am

Astolfo started to get up after he had let go of Eske arm and kicked her in the head by pure reflex.  “Hi, you okay?” stated the pink hair wrestler unsure if his opponent was still awake or not.  Well, there was several ways to find out and Astolfo would try by jumping in the air and performing a senton on Eske stomach to see if she was still awake or not while making sure not to hit the glasses.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:29 am

Eske groans a bit and holda her head. "Of course Im okay. You didnt kick me that--" Eske didn't have Tim to finish as she was once again cut off. Astolfo slammed her with the senton. She cries out with a loud "OOF!" Eske was a bit dazed but she still tries to het away...Whichever direction that was.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:36 am

It seemed that his opponent was still awake when Astolfo hit her with a senton causing her to gasp out. “Oh I see you're awake, good I was worried I seriously hurt you there. Oh referee, mind getting rid of her glasses so they don't get damaged.” stated Astolfo as he would then try to roll Eske on her stomach. If successful he would then try to sit on her back before attempting to grab her arms and put her in a Camel Clutch.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next