Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 249 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 249 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail) - Page 2 Empty Re: Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:15 pm

"I think that sounds fantastic." Jack replied, pulling Lapin into a one armed hug. Together, the pair made their way into the theater, buying their tickets and snacks before sitting down in their seats. It must have been a slow night, because they were the first people there, and it wasn't long before the movie started.

Jack held the snacks as he gestured for Lapin to choose a seat. He plopped down next to her, waiting for the movie to start.

"So," he asked, "What would you have done with me as your prisoner? If you had won the match? I'm dying to know."

He gave a playful smile at her.

Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail) - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail) - Page 2 Empty Re: Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail)

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:42 am

"Hmm.. Now what would I have done.." Lapin asked herself, actually quite unsure for a few moments until a rather dirty thought popped into her mind. "Umm! W-Well you know I could have always done with someone to help me get through my chores!" She suddenly exclaimed with her face lighting up bright red, trying to look anywhere else but Jack.

"Y-You know! Keeping everything in your home clean can be a real nightmare!" Lapin continued on before panicking and shoving a bunch of popcorn into her mouth.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:46 am

Jack chuckled at her blush, poking her cheek lightly, "Well, I'm sure you keep your place nice and tidy. But I would be glad to help you."

Reaching with his hand, he slowly raked his fingers through her brown hair, staring at her with a warm gaze.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:24 am

Absouloutely loving Jack's passionate touching's Lapin moved herself to be as close to him as possible, moving up her legs onto the seat and hooking her arms around them.

"How can someone who is meant to be the spirit of winter be so warm?" Lapin asked lovingly, looking up to watch Jack with a bright smile of her own.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:43 am

Jack's hand cupped her cheek, tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear, "I wasn't always like this.....it was difficult, when I first started out. I wasn't in control of my powers...and people got hurt. But the longer i lived.....the more I learned how to use this to give people joy."

He looked out, lost in the thoughts of loneliness and pain from so long ago, and a flicker of grief came across his face.

"I found out later how I stopped ageing" Jack continued, looking at a hand that started to cover with frost crystals, before looking at Lapin, "That's the toss up with the powers. Get to make snow, but you're cursed to live forever. At least as far as I know."

Last edited by SleeperAgent94 on Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:02 am

"It must have been really difficult.. Not only getting used to having such a large responsibility.. But having to come to terms with the fact that you were going to live forever.." Lapin spoke out softly, her face also becoming rather upset for a brief moment as she realised how horrible it must have all been for Jack.

"But on the bright side if you didn't have eternal life then we wouldn't have met! And that would have really sucked!" Lapin cooed happily, trying to switch the topic to something more happy before going to shove more popcorn into her mouth.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:08 am

Jack turned to face her, a smile forming, "True. Meeting you is one of the best things that has happened to me in over 300 years. It seems we bring out the best in each other."
Reaching over, he pulled a few more bits of popcorn before tossing them into his mouth, stealing the occasional glance at her.

He wondered though.....if they were going to be together....could he give up this power? Was it even possible? Maybe it was too soon to think about that right now. Instead he just sat back, feeling Lapin's body leaning against him, and immersed himself in the moment. Tonight he was with someone he genuinely cared about.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:30 pm

"Well.. I haven't been alive for 300 years, but your the best thing which has happened to me this year for sure!" Lapin cooed warmly before the lights began to dim down, signalling the start of the movie. "Its going to be interesting seeing how the theatre portrays wrestling." The rabbit whispered, intent on not speaking too loudly over the movie while she watched the large screen with glee.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:33 pm

Jack chuckled,resting his head against her own. He could smell her beautiful scent from her hair, and it filled him with a sense of calm and warmth that he had never known before. Unconsciously, he placed a kiss on her cheek, not thinking about his action while his fingers intertwined with her own.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Snuggling herself against Jack to an even further degree Lapin finally got into a perfectly comfortable position, looking forward to watching a film which had received quite a lot of critical acclaim with someone which simply made her feel all warm and fuzzy, both on the inside and out.

The film was around two hours long and boy was it a roller-coaster, enemies becoming friends, friends becoming enemies, plot twists which you wouldn't have seen coming a mile off, it was really a treat, and perhaps best of all it fairly represented wrestlers and everything they have to go through on a day to day basis.

"That. Was. Amazing!" Lapin declared upon seeing the credits finally start to roll up onto the screen, the lights brightening back up as they did so.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next