Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Stitches

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stitches Empty Stitches

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:53 am

Mercy wasn't so sure about all of this, but Brittany was fairly insisting that she not just wear a suit when she came to the ring. Mercy didn't even WANT to come to the ring, but it WAS part of her contract unless she was specifically facing Taylor. She had made it clear that all bets were off when it came to her friend. She was not getting into the middle of something like that!

Still, she had found an unusual way to occupy the time while they looked for something in the wardrobe room of the AFW building. It was like its own little world. There were outfits, bolts of cloth, fabrics of all kinds and all the things that went into creating the outfits that the wrestlers wore. A few of the dedicated seamstresses were fluttering about as Mercy and Brittany spoke.

"Sooooo, like, I'm not really sure what to do, you know?" Mercy said. "I told Clyde that I would take him to the club and I haven't really even called him." She paused. "And, I don't even know... These girls have been all over him lately... Some big, ugly chick kissed him in the ring or.. he kissed her. What the hell?!" Mercy stamped her foot. "So he's going to be all gentlemanly but then go kissing girls?" Mercy waved her finger at Brittany. "And just WHO taught him ballroom dancing, huh!? I bet it wasn't some big, fat, ugly dude! Tch. Like I need that. Shouldn't I be glad he's gone if that's how things are? It's like he doesn't even care!"

Mercy huffed and turned her head. "But... I haven't exactly been the best lately either. I kinda got really drunk and slept with, uhhh..." Mercy blushed and tucked her chin down. "Well, someone. THE POINT IS! At least I don't go around BROADCASTING it! Besides! I'm single, it's not like I have to tell HIM about every little thing I do! That's probably exactly what he wants! Well, he doesn't control me, no siree!" Mercy shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair. "I mean, c'mon, right? Two adults can do what they want, right?" Mercy asked, seeming to try and get Brittany's approval.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Stitches Empty Re: Stitches

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:38 pm

Brittany watched and listened as Mercy ran about looking at clothes and bitching about Clyde. Brittany had a smile on her face as she couldn't help but chuckle as Mercy kept talking. "You worry too much." Brittany would say as she would move towards Mercy and run her hand over her shoulder. "You seem to still have feeling for Clyde. For reasons i can not even guess. But you should not worry what he is doing so much."

Brittany would then look at a piece of clothing before tossing it away with a look of disgust on her face. "There is one thing you should be focusing on right now. And that is being beautiful. Once you have done that, Clyde will not be able to look at any other women but you." Brittany said before walking behind Mercy. "And that is why i am here. I did not ask you to join me just for my benefit. I saw potential in you and i am going to help you draw it out." Brittany would say before stepping in front of Mercy.

"So, if you truly want Clyde. Then make him envious of you. Let him see just how beautiful you are and that he is wasting his time with other girls." Brittany would say before her tone would change. "But don't forget you still have a job to do for me." Brittany would say in a threatening manner before going back to watching Mercy look at clothes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:52 am

Mercy shivered as Brittany ran her hand along her shoulder. She didn't think the girl was so touchy feely, but maybe she was always like that...

Mercy shook her head. "No, you're simplifying it too much." She corrected. "It's way more complicated then that. I mean... It's Clyde. It's not that hard to make him jealous and it's not like I am TRYING to make him jealous." Mercy frowned. "I'm not a bitch, ok?" She insisted.

Mercy looked down at the clothes and picked through them showing another one to Brittany. "He's smitten with me. If i called him up right now and asked him to go back out with me, he'd do it in a heartbeat. I mean, I like that, but... it's pretty scary too. He's... I dunno. I like the attention, but I don't want to be smothered either. I mean, he treats me right and he's a gentleman but he's cheesy too. He thinks it's the fifties or something." Mercy shrugged.

"And, I don't know... I had fun with, uh..." She paused. Maybe she didn't want to tell Brittany any more specifics. "So, what if something happens there, you know? I mean, not that it WILL, but what's wrong with keeping my options open?" Mercy paused. "Ugh... but, I don't want HIM to keep his options open." She floundered a bit. "Still, I don't think he IS! I think that there's just some skanks around trying to rub up against him! It's not like they care about him." She said and eyed Brittany.

Mercy had almost completely ignored Brittany's words in regards to her beauty and held up something else. "Well, I don't know what you want me to wear." She said, fidgeting.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:29 am

Brittany just smiled at Mercy as the girl complained about Clyde and the girls he may be seeing. "To be honest, I think you are being a bitch." Brittany said bluntly as she would just shake her head as Mercy showed her more clothes. "Basically you want to be free while keeping your poor Clyde on a short leash. It sounds to me like want Clyde to be your little slave." Brittany would then step closer to Mercy to point her finger into Mercy's chest before dragging it up to Mercy's chin to make Mercy look Brittany in the face.

"I guess i underestimated you. You have quite the domineering side to you." Brittany would say before turning to look at clothes again. "I want you to wear something that makes you stand out. Something that will show off your natural beauty while making me look good as well." Brittany would say as she would hold up something that looked like her old outfit. "Oh my, This brings back memories." Brittany would say as she would hand the snakeskin out to Mercy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:01 am

Mercy's eyes widened. She puffed out her cheeks and blushed furiously at Brittany's insinuation. "It's... it's not like that at all!" She said, shaking her head furiously. "I care about Clyde. I don't want him as my slave, I just want him to not smother me! And... I'm not sure I want him to date me either... I just need time to think, ok?! I mean, you make it sound like I have to either cut him off or date him. Why can't we just be friends? I don't see the problem with that."

Mercy blushed even more as Brittany touched her. She shivered again. "I don't have any side..." Mercy muttered. She looked at the outfit that Brittany handed her and shook her head. "I don't think this is going to work." She said. "I don't have balloon tits like you." She said and gestured at Brittany's rack. "I don't really know how they didn't fall out every match." She asked.

'But, anyway." She said, quickly returning to the more important topic. "I think you're completely off about how you're reading this situation. I mean, shouldn't I be the one scolding Clyde about all these women? I don't even know who they all are, but I know that there's a lot of them! I mean, there was just one for me!" Mercy waggled her finger at Brittany. "And what's more, I wasn't even TRYING to sleep with anyone! I was being a good girl. That was the first time I have had sex since I broke up with Clyde! And... it's not like I'm riding some cock. It's totally different with girls, ya know? He just doesn't understand! Ugh!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:07 pm

Brittany gave Mercy a frown as the girl rejected the snakeskin costume. "Do not act jealous. All women are envious of my breasts." Brittany would say as she would puff out her chest to show them off to Mercy. "But do not worry. I won't hold that jealousy against you." Brittany would say before going back to look at clothes.

There is nothing wrong with loving another woman. I myself have a female lover. However, I think you are too obsessed with Clyde." Brittany said before turning to Mercy. "If Clyde is with another women what would you do? Would you try to take him back? Would you try to destroy this women who took him away?" Brittany would then give a little laugh before staring into Mercy's eyes. "Honestly, i have no clue what has you so worked up. If you want Clyde just take him. If you don't want others to have him while you have fun with someone else then i guess you are just being a bitch. And believe me, i know what being a bitch is." Brittany would say before going back to look at clothes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:41 pm

Mercy looked sideways at Brittany. "I think you're misunderstanding something else for jealousy..." Mercy muttered. "Mine are fine. I'm glad they're not cow udders." She took a glance at Brittany's chest. They were nice too, but she definitely wasn't jealous.

Mercy sighed again, feeling that Brittany misinterpreted her once more. "It's not the gender that bothers me. Guy or girl, it's ok either way." She said. "Though, maybe I like girls a little more, I dunno." Mercy shrugged. "It's not like Clyde's ugly or anything. He might be frumpy, but he has his charms. He's... cute." She said and smiled. "In a dorky sort of way, which is ok. I don't even know what I'd do with some hunk of man meat like Taylor's boy. Like... where do you even start?" She said and laughed. "Clyde's fine for a boy."

Mercy then sharply looked at Brittany. "I am not obsessed with Clyde!" She practically growled while her cheeks reddened. "ANYWAY!" The paralegal crossed her arms. "Some skank tried to take him from me and I beat her ass and got her thrown out of the league! Maybe I'm not as tough as you, but I have my own ways!" She said and nodded her head. "But one of the girls that wants Clyde's dick, well.. she might even give you a run for your money. She's a big girl."

Mercy pushed her finger to her lips. "Well, if he found some other girl, I'd be sad, I think." She said earnestly. "But if she was a good girl and treated him right, maybe that would be ok?" Mercy shook her head. "I don't know if I can be the girl he wants me to be but..." Mercy raised her finger. "That doesn't mean I like these skanks just trying to get in his pants! Even if we're not dating, I can at least protect him in that way, right!?"

Mercy blew a lock of hair from her face. "And the rest, well... I'm sure it will just sort itself out! Maybe I'll come around. Maybe he'll come around." Yeah, that was probably what needed to happen. "But... I'm not a bitch and I'm not obsessed with Clyde, ok?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:59 am

Brittany would just continue to look through clothes while Mercy went on about Clyde. "Well that girl may give me a run for my money but she can have Clyde. I already had my fun with him." Brittany would say as she would hold up another costume before tossing it away. "If that is what you want then you should do it. I am sure Clyde can handle himself, in most situations. But for someone who is not obsessed with him. You sure do like to talk about Clyde and who he is seeing."

"Here, how does this look?" Brittany would say while holding up a skintight leather outfit that would show off cleavage. "I think you could pull this off." Brittany said as she looked Mercy up and down. "Also how do you know the girl that wants Clyde wouldn't be the perfect fit for him. I mean you didn't seem to be the one for him. So, why not give someone else a chance?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:45 am

Mercy had a piece of clothing in her hand that she was inspecting, but as Brittany spoke, Mercy immediately tugged on the clothes and tossed them down. She stared at Brittany, ignoring everything else the girl said.

"You know..." She said. "I know you can be pretty crass, but isn't that a bit low even for you?" Mercy said and shrugged her shoulders at Brittany. "I almost lost a good friend taking this job and that was one of the things she was pretty eager to throw in my face."

Mercy's eyes narrowed. "I know what you did with Clyde." She growled. "I have every reason to hate your guts, you know." She continued, staring at the viper. "And, here I am... I want to prove to Taylor that I took this job for more than money so... How about giving me a reason, ok?" The paralegal insisted. "Because when you say things like that so casually, it reminds me how sick she made me feel."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:22 am

Brittany wasn't really that surprised when Mercy got mad at her when she mentioned Clyde. "Look i am not surprised if you hate my guts. I have made a lot of enemies during my stay here at the AFW. Look what i did with Clyde was a long time ago but i don't regret doing it." Brittany said as she would look at Mercy. "That was a time when me and Morgan did a lot of stuff we shouldn't have but that is behind me. I am changing but if i look back at all the things i have done and start regretting them. I would be nothing more than a sad lonely person who would drink herself into oblivion."

"So, i will say this once and only once. I am sorry i abused Clyde." Brittany would then glare at Mercy. "And i am not like Taylor. I want you to remember that. She may be in the spotlight now and she may be all goody two shoes. But i will beat her and show the world that i am better than her in every way." Brittany said before taking a deep breathe and counting to 10. "Sorry, about that. I lost control there for a second." Brittany said as she noticed she had ripped the shirt she had been holding.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum