Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Stitches

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stitches - Page 3 Empty Re: Stitches

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Mercy looked down, not noticing Brittany's percolating anger as she studied the skirt and listened to the feedback. "Yeah, I think so too. It's not slutty at all, but it shows off a little bit. I like it!" She decided.

She then lifted her head and looked at Brittany. "Yeah?" She asked. "What do we need to discuss?" She hoped that Brittany didn't need to rewrite her schedule or anything but she felt like she hadn't gotten everything off her chest either.

As much as she wanted to ramble on, however, if Brittany needed to conduct business, that's what she was paid for.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:05 pm

Brittany let out a long breath as she managed to change the subject. "Don't worry it is nothing too extensive. I just need to start working on a plan to get my title chance." Brittany said as she would look Mercy up and down. "Sorry, when you mentioned Taylor it got me thinking. I mean if you have more to say go ahead. But try to be more careful with what you say."

Brittany would then move toward Mercy and place a hand on her shoulder before squeezing hard. "I haven't finished my anger management class and Taylor is still a very touchy subject." Brittany would say before releasing Mercy's shoulder.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:12 pm

"Mmmmmnn!"

Mercy squealed when Brittany clutched her arm. She yelped loudly and shrugged the blonde off, taking a few steps backwards and rubbing her shoulder. "That's not ok!" She insisted, her face scrunching up to something between a pout and a glare. "You don't touch me like that!" She repeated. "If I have to live under constant threat of duress, then we're done." She continued, shaking a bit.

"Understand?" She shut her eyes. "This is out of control. I can help you get matches, but until Taylor doesn't have the belt, you're going to have to do that yourself. If it's so touchy of a subject, I don't want to be involved anyway." Mercy said, shaking her head, still rubbing her shoulder. "Not to mention, I would LIKE to keep Taylor as my friend and she already doesn't trust you... or me, now..."

Mercy frowned. "Why don't you just go ask her for a shot? That's what a mature person does. Didn't she say she would give you one?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:24 pm

Brittany watched as Mercy got defensive. "I doubt Taylor would see me. And i may have overreacted. Sorry about the shoulder thing." Brittany said as she moved to sit down. "It was a momentary lapse of judgement. It won't happen again." Brittany said as she let out a sigh.

"I will try it your way. Could you at least set up a meeting for me with her. I mean you are my manager after all." Brittany said as she looked at Mercy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:14 pm

Mercy frowned. She didn't like it at all. "Yeah, and one of the first things you want me to do was specifically written in the contract that I didn't want to do!"

Mercy sighed and began to pull her top up, only to stop. She let her hem drop. Suddenly she didn't feel that comfortable all of a sudden. "I'm going to walk around with this and see how I feel about them before bringing them to the tailor." She then dug through her purse and pulled out her phone. "Is there anything else?" She said, halfheartedly looking Brittany's schedule.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:22 pm

Brittany watched as Mercy began to undress. "Look i am not asking you to go talk to Taylor for me. All i want you to do is call her secretary or someone and ask to schedule me an appointment. I would do it but i know who her secretary is." Brittany said as she could imagine calling up Morgan to talk about Taylor and how well that would end.

"Could you do at least that for me?" Brittany asked as she watched as Mercy looked at her phone. "Just think about it. Since you are going to go for a walk. I think i will hit the gym. Contact me when you decide to keep the outfit." Brittany said as she would get up to leave.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:45 pm

"Ok, fine. Maybe it wouldn't be bad to talk to Morg." As two professionals and two girls with sort of complicated relationships with both Taylor AND Brittany, the thought was interesting.

"I'll be around for a little while longer. I'll stop by before I leave." Mercy said as she gathered her things and left as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3