» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rounding off the Evening

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rounding off the Evening - Page 3 Empty Re: Rounding off the Evening

Post by Panda Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:50 pm

As they lay there, Emily's mind raced at the possibilities, before remembering that she'd left the girl at the peak of an orgasm prior to commanding German to make her cum. A wicked idea bloomed in her head as she released Sig, getting up.

"Okay then, new rules," Emily said, "You can only cum when I tell you."

With that, the redhead moved between Sig's legs, spreading them open as she started to rub at the blonde's folds, deciding to start things off slow. After all, escalation is its own kind of fun.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:25 pm

"Whaa... that's not faiirr..." Sig whined childishly and pouted as Emily told her about the rule she came up with.

The redhead was the boss for the night, though, which meant she had little say in the matter as far as everyone's concerned. Not that the blonde was overly sulky about it. Emily without a doubt would make the most of that rule, which meant she could ended up in a pleasure hell. Just the sound of it made her submissive side drooled.

"Mmm..." she moaned as Emily wasted no time to start slowly teasing her sex, which hadn't cooled off for too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:14 pm

"Last I checked, you didn't get a say in the matter," Emily shot back with a wicked grin, now sliding a few fingers into Sig's depths as her thumb worked at that nub at the apex of her folds.

Letting things go on for a while, Emily would stop well before Sig was ready to cum.

"Stay there," the redhead ordered, climbing off the bed and quickly looking around the room before finding what she was looking for. Coming back with a blindfold, a ball gag, and a few egg-shaped devices, Emily climbed up onto the bed once more. Lifting Sig's head up a bit, Emily quickly applied the blindfold, tying is securely over her eyes.

Going back between Sig's legs, Emily smirked for a moment before deciding to change things up a bit. Slipping her hands underneath Sig's supple thighs, Emily lifted the blonde's hips up to her face, laving at Sig's folds and occasionally teasing that nub at the apex of Sig's folds.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:30 am

Sig groaned as Emily stopped after bringing her to the edge again, jerking her legs a bit to show her annoyance. She remained pouting as the redhead left her briefly to get some things, although her eyes would widen slightly. That was the last thing she saw as Emily would then put the blindfold over her eyes, leaving nothing but darkness for her to see.

"Ahhm...!" the blonde moaned again as she felt her sex was stimulated once again, the sensation was heightened now that her eyes were closed. "Nnnh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:49 pm

Emily continued her ministrations, keeping things going until she figured Sig would be on the edge. Then, just before allowing Sig that final push, the redhead stopped, pulling away and leaving Sig right on the edge.

"What?" Emily mused, "I didn't say you could cum yet."

With that, the redhead reached up and taped the egg-shaped vibrators to Sig's nipples. Allowing the blonde some time to cool down and stew in anticipation.

"You've done well to hold out like this," Emily said, turning on the vibrators, "How about a little reward? Remember, however, you still can't cum yet."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:14 am

"Nnnggg...!" Sig groaned in frustration as Emily once again left her on the edge. "M-meanieee..." she whined.

The girl then decided to put something on her nipples. Something that vibrated, prompting her to buck slightly in response while letting out a lewd moan. She then began to writhe around the bed as the vibrating sensations were assaulting her breasts. It was driving her crazy to say the least.

"Ahhhnnn...! N-not the n-n-nipplessss...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:55 pm

"Ah, too sensitive?" Emily taunted as she watched Sig writhe around in pleasure, "Well that's just too bad, isn't it?"

The redhead decided to enjoy the show as Sig writhed around, only occasionally licking at her folds, sometimes teasing the nub at their apex, but mostly enjoying Sig's pleasurable torment.

"I bet you'd really want me to let you cum, wouldn't you?" Emily mused.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:06 pm

Sig bucked off a bit from time to time whenever Emily licked her her folds, her arousal was building up and up with the girl continued to toy around with her nipples, her writhing starting to became more and more uncontrollable. Her hardened buds were getting more sensitive as well, and the pitch of her moaning would go up as well to reflect on just how aroused she was.

"Y-yesss p-pleeeaaseeee...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:11 pm

"Well, too bad," Emily mused, "You're not allowed to cum yet. It hasn't even been that long. This is honestly a little pitiful."

With that, the redhead traced a finger along Sig's quivering curves, smirking at how the blonde's supple skin felt under her touch as Sig writhed.

"How about a little incentive?" Emily mused, "If you cum, you're going to be punished."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:18 pm

"Ahhmm... b-but..." Sig tried to protest, her lithe form wriggling under Emily as the urge to cum was getting almost unbearable. "C-come on..."

The incentive her captor offered clearly wasn't much at all as her submissive side just tingled at the prospect of being punished. Sig bit her lower lips, and squirmed some more, unable to do anything but to endure what's starting to seem impossible to endure.

"H-hhiii...! I-I c-can't take it n-no more...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next