Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 15 No Holds Barred: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

AV 15 No Holds Barred: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine - Page 8 Empty Re: AV 15 No Holds Barred: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine

Post by bricktown Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:10 am

Morgan was just about done after that powerbomb. Everything was a quiet mass of pain, such that she could barely feel herself being lifted up a second time. She was dimly aware that she was being set up for a move, but it was too much for her now. Her leaden body was not able to handle the effort of countering Cecilia, and she knew it. It was frustrating and hopeless, but all she could do now was take the move and hope she didn't have to spend too much time in the hospital.

The impact was mercifully brief, jolting Morgan out of consciousness as the vertebreaker slammed her head into the steel chair. She fell limply, breaths shallow as her unconscious body slid out of the Hardcore Queen's grasp. The crowd roared in approval at that moment, cheering on the Swede as she won. It was over. This blood feud, as acrimonious as it was, had been taken decisively by Cecilia!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

AV 15 No Holds Barred: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine - Page 8 Empty Re: AV 15 No Holds Barred: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:24 am

Driving Morgan down with her mighty finisher, the crowd roared out as Morgan frame went completly limp and the tanned skinned Canadian looked as if she would be out for a hell of a long time. The Swede let out a loud huff, as she quickly rolled Morgan over to her back and then draped her knee over Morgan's chest, raising her right arm into the air and as the ref started the count she rasied her finger with each count that came. 

" One!.." The crowd joined in, loud shouting as the Swede seemed to have this match won. In the bag. If Morgan could kick out of that then the Swede had without a doubt severely underestimated the woman. " Two!.." the count continued!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:27 am

Morgan was lost in a sea of darkness, one that seemed to drag her down to depths she couldn't resurface from. At the same time, it was sort of liberating. Down here, there was no pain, no anger or frustration. Being lost was relaxing. She didn't have to worry about anything, not even her match.

Oh. Right, she was still in a match, wasn't she? All of a sudden, everything came rushing back as she started to regain consciousness. It was like a hard reset, her breathing and spasming intensifying as she woke up. Her entire body was one large mass of pain, one that couldn't generate any power. Her unfocused eyes noticed a mass on her chest. For a moment, she couldn't even recognize what it was, until she blinked a few times.

Cecilia? What was she doing? Was that a pin?

The Canadian began to struggle weakly. She understood what was going on, but she didn't have the strength to break free. It was like trying to lift a statue off of her chest and shoulders. Every last bit of power she had left went into it, fuelled by desperation. One more time. Just once more, she had to kick out! With an almost explosive motion, she finally managed to get her shoulders off of the mat just before the 3-count. It briefly stunned the audience into silence, seeing Morgan barely survive that finisher.

But that was all she could do. She had drawn from the well too many times, and now she was all dry. There would be no more miracles for her, not tonight. The next time Cecilia pinned her, it would be truly over. The only thing Morgan had earned was some measure of dignity. Coughing weakly, the Canadian tried to roll onto her side, but found she couldn't even manage that.

In the end, she had been right. The blood feud really was over. It was just up to Cecilia how she wanted to put things to rest.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:33 am

Least to say that Cecilia was very surprised when Morgan managed to weakly kick out at the final mili-second from Cecilia's cocky pin. Had she gone for a more solid pin there seemed to have been no doubt in anyones mind that she would have been able to keep Morgan pinned. Though now...it meant that Cecilia could do something far worse to the tanned skinned Canadian.

She would pull herself off of Morgan and try to turn the woman over onto her front, before trying to seat herself down against the lower back of Morgan. Reaching forward to grab a handful of the pink mane and pull her back and bend her to try and put Morgan into a dragon sleeper like hold. The Swede would then reach forward with her free arm and hook it with Morgan's closest arm as she attempted to lock in a tight and painful dragon clutch submission hold. Cecilia's own submission finisher which was named Gleipnir! 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:39 am

Morgan's body was battered and broken, but even then there was no mercy left for her. Her dim thoughts briefly flashed to the attack that had started the feud. Right now, she deserved to suffer. The only question is this would be enough to expiate her sins. Her answer came a few moments later as she was flipped over. She had seen this move before, and found herself intimidated by how painful it looked. Now, she would find out exactly just how it would feel to be put into it.

The moment it was locked in, she could only let out a low groan of pain. With each passing second, however, she was slowly bent into a position that she found excruciating. There was no chance for her to escape, but she didn't have the power left to tap out, either. Even as she tried to move her arm over to try and submit, she grew increasingly terrified at how the leaden limb barely budged. At the end, she wasn't even able to scream before she finally went limp. The pain of the hold was too much for her, mercifully knocking her out.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:25 am

Cecilia pulled Morgan right into her dreaded submission finisher. It wasn't so much cause she needed to, but she wanted Morgan to know just how beat she was! As well as what else the beautiful and powerful Swede could do to her and how much she had left in the tank after this fight! 

The Swede was quick to feel how Morgan practically passed out in her grip and with it the ref-girl quickly moved in and started to pat on Cecilia's shoulder, telling her to let go of Morgan. She quickly moved up and called for the bell which started to ring the bell, calling for Cecilia's victory. Which was about when the Swede would let go of Morgan and get up off of the Canadian, to raise her right hand up into the air in victory.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:33 am

With Morgan taken out, the cheers that showered Cecilia were deafening. So much so that the Canadian, who was still down and unable to rise, stirred slightly. Medics came in from the back, checking on her condition before determining that she needed prompt medical attention. Putting a neck brace on Morgan, they strapped her to a stretcher and began to take her out. The expression on her face was that of utter defeat, as if she had her spirit smashed by the Swede.

Still, her promise would be carried out. This was the end of their feud, and she wouldn't pursue any sort of vengeance. Colonel Granite was done. Now, only Morgan Raine remained.

Winner: Cecilia Northman by KO

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8