Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 15 No Holds Barred: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

AV 15 No Holds Barred: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine Empty AV 15 No Holds Barred: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:27 am

Preceded by: AV 15 Mongolian Horde Match!
Followed by: AV 15 Lightning Tournament Finals: Akiha Kosha Vs. Belinda Northman

Cecilia Northman
AV 15 No Holds Barred: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine Bk05ioE

Vs.

Morgan Raine
AV 15 No Holds Barred: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine SAVyITh
Match Type: No Holds Barred
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout
Special Stipulations: No disqualifications. No Holds barred.

At avalanche, it's the perfect time to settle a grudge and, tonight, these two have a big one to settle!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

AV 15 No Holds Barred: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine Empty Re: AV 15 No Holds Barred: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Spoiler:

Aaaah here we go again I guesss...

The busty blond dressed in her usual wrestling attire of black pants, boots gloves and top adorned with red and white of different patterns stood at the center of her locker room, her long blond hair hanging down towards her waist as she looked down onto her crop top jacket that hung over a fold up chair that had been placed in front of the mirror. Who placed a chair right in front of the mirror ? the blond was pretty clearly in deep thought by the looks of it...but if one knew what was going on inside her head they probably would be rather surprised and maybe a fair bit confused. She had a rather calm and normal look upon her as she gazed down onto the chair, before finally she looked away and around at the locker room, the high definition tv screen up in the corner hanging there and broadcasting the matches that were going on...there hadn't been a whole lot to precede that match that she was scheduled for, I suppose I'm here to warm up the crowd then ? Ah, it's not like it matters though.

Cecilia would start to move up towards the television and look at it before shrugging her shoulders and moving away from it. There's not even anyone competing tonight that I care about...ah wait. Belinda. she thought to herself as she walked back towards the chair and decided to take a seat, she look to the side at the door, before her attention was pulled towards a faucet which was dripping...drip drip was the noise it made.

Maybe I should go wish her good luck ? Eh...I might as well just do it after. It's not like this is gonna be all that difficult. The swede thought to herself as she moved turn her attention back and look on at herself in the mirror. Things are quite different now aren't they ? Just a year or so ago you'd have been talking to some friend or hung out with them before or after this match, time certainly moves quickly doesn't it. Cecilia tilted her head towards the side as she looked once again as if she was in deep thought, " Man, I haven't been this much in my own head for a long time....ever since I joined AFW." Cecilia let out to no one in particular, it felt better to speak about things though...or did it. " Hmm, perhaps this is for the best. How it's meant to be for me ? Friendship which practically relied on a frail alliance, a broken rivalry and a long forgotten feud. Such things might be a bit too fleeting." The blond said but before she could continue with her self monologuing there was a knock on the door.

Drip drip,

knock knock

" Yeah ?!" Cecilia let out in what would probably come off as an annoyed tone, the door soon opened and in came a shorter blond in both hair length and stature. She looked rather nervous and to not be doing all too well. " Ah, Linda?! shouldn't you be getting ready for your match ?" Cecilia would question her sister as she moved in towards the locker room, closing the door behind her. Cecilia couldn't help but be rather curious at her sisters appearance here...though she herself had been thinking just a few seconds ago to go visit her.

" Yeah..hehe~ I figured I'd just come here and check on you, you know see if everything was okay and if you're ready for the match ? I mean...it's against her." Belinda let out at which Cecilia would simply let out a sigh. The larger of the two would move up from her chair and start to head up towards her younger sister, placing her hand upon her head and ruffling her hair quite wildly. " Don't you worry about me kid. You know that no one can beat me." Cecilia answered with a wide grin, " Aha s-stoph! I'm gonna have a match tonight! I can't look like a damn crows nest when I run out there!" Belinda let out as she'd dodge back from her sisters hand. " Y-you've lost you know..." Belinda pouted out as she moved her hands up to fix her hair.

" Hmmm...true. however, beating someone and winning isn't the same thing. Shiieeeet. I should get ready for my match anyways, and you should start preparing yourself. " Cecilia let out as she'd move back and grab a hold of her jacket and swing it up around her, sliding her arms into the sleeves, which she would soon enough start to roll up to her shoulders.

"Hngh...b-by the way Sis? Do you have any tips or advice or anything ? For fighting here...y-you know, on such a big stage ?" Belinda let out as she'd scrape her boot against the floor, her arms folding behind her back as she looked down onto the ground a bit embarrassed about asking her sister about these sort of things. Cecilia would simply shrug her shoulders though, before moving up to move past her sister, however she stopped and moved her arm up to place her hand upon Belinda's head. " It's just a match, so go out and show them who's best." Cecilia let out as she'd proceed to walk past her sister and head out of the locker room.

Drip drip

She'll learn and grow, that's not something she needs me for. I'm not gonna coddle her. Besides, it's much better for me to be alone. Cecilia moved down towards the gorilla position as Belinda remained in the locker room, most likely going to use it herself very soon in order to change into her attire and all.

Soon enough Cecilia made her way towards the curtains that blocked off the ramp, and she didn't really wait for the stage hands to start her music or anything, she stepped out and they had to hurry. She remained at the top of the ramp as her music just started up. The large crowd cheered loudly for the famous and in some peoples mind the now becoming rather infamous ? It was difficult to say but one thing was clear, they usually made a lot of noise for the titaness! She walked down the ramp and headed down to the ring, climbing in through the ropes as she'd walk up towards the center of the ring where she'd raise her right hand up into the air, enclosed as a strong fist as she flexed the raised arm and clenched that hand tightly. The crowd joined in the motion and waited for what was usually a loud scream from the blond beauty...but it never came. Instead she lowered her fist and walked over towards her corner, her eyes narrowed as she looked up towards the corner.

Tonight her mind was clear.

Last edited by LunarWolf on Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

AV 15 No Holds Barred: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine Empty Re: AV 15 No Holds Barred: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine

Post by bricktown Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:12 am

There would be no help today, no moral support. Morgan was alone in the locker room, quietly wrapping her hands as she waited for the match to begin. Alyssa had her match, and she had hers. Tonight wasn't a night for kidding around, for enjoyment or anything of the sort. It was vengeance she was after, with blood and victory as her spoils. She had to enrich herself by any means, no matter how brutal they had to be. That was the lesson she had learned.

It was her time to make something of herself. What future did she have if she couldn't win in the present? She paused in her wrapping, her face grim for a second. For all her usual niceness, she could be downright vicious when she put her mind to it. It was a source of strength beyond muscle and sinew. Still, a question more important than success was forming in her. Could she keep it up forever? That mean streak of hers was something she was growing tired of. Truthfully, her great love of wrestling was geared more around entertaining others than prestige.

It wasn't like she would pass up a chance at the championship if she got it. But neither was she one to chase after it obsessively, like it was gold in the Yukon. If her priorities were different from most others, why should she bend and walk the mainstream path? Wouldn't it be fine to put this grudge against Cecilia aside and simply do what she loved?

The Canadian continued wrapping her fists, each circle a revolution of her thoughts. It wasn't as easy as she wanted it to be. But she should. Could she, in the heat of the moment? Perhaps. She got over how the League treated her.

She bit off the end of the tape with her sharp teeth and put her gloves on.

Morgan had made her decision. Though she'd take her anger with her into this match, she wouldn't let it leave with her. Win or lose, it was time to move on. No matter what her future was in the AFW, she would never give up what she loved for the sake of making it all the way up to the top. In some ways, she was glad that she had the chance to think about this by herself. This choice of hers was truly her own.

With her doubts and her worries cleared from her head, the Canadian left the locker room and made her way backstage. Morgan stepped through the curtains, but it was Colonel Granite who made her way down to the ramp. The boos stood out even as her music played, but she paid them no mind. Without pausing, she hopped right onto the apron, before grabbing onto the top rope and jumping over it. Granite's ice cold anger practically poured from her eyes as she stared down her archenemy. It was time to put everything she had into destroying Cecilia!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:08 am

Cecilia stood in the ring as she awaited her foe for the evening, it had been exactly one year since she was last involved with any Pay per view event and she didn't know why...but this felt no different than any other night...perhaps her sense of the big stage had grown dull or perhaps she simply didn't put in the effort to care about what kind of stage she'd be fighting on, tonight wasn't about some title or fighting against some long time rival or friend, it wasn't a match of great import.

Well...to anyone but the two ladies who'd be in the ring it probably wasn't all that important, maybe some of their fans or haters ? It was hard to say, they didn't have the most extensive relationship, only having faced each other twice before. One rather pathetic display but the Swede and one sorta intense match which had a humiliating ending for the Canadian. It might have been a rather short feud so far but there was a fair share of bad blood between the two of them something which Cecilia was looking to put and end to tonight.

As Morgan came down to the ring as her persona of Colonel Granite, the blond beauty would keep herself standing in the center of the ring, she'd bring her right hand up to her own left shoulder and pull it downwards, while she pulled her neck in the other direction to crack it, she'd proceed to do the same for the other side, and move on the crack her knuckles as well. Now that Morgan was finally in the ring after showing of a tad bit of jumping skill, Cecilia would take a few steps closer to her foe.

The Swede would glare at Morgan with her piercing red eyes, the two tall, busty ladies would probably put and end to things here. While it was fitting to do it on such a grand stage, Cecilia couldn't say that it was needed. Instead she'd proceed to raise her arms up for the traditional start of hers, as she'd attempt and offer Morgan a test of strength to start things out with....say what you will about changes, traditions are traditions.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:21 am

Now that she was standing here, the Canadian's restraint was on full display. Even with the tension in her body reaching the breaking point, the false soldier continued to stare Cecilia down. There was a certain awareness she possessed that let her stay controlled. From her muscles to her situation, all remained within her grasp. She had to admit, being cognizant of what she was doing kind of stung. In the grand scale, this feud wasn't anything important. Morgan had started this, perhaps a little foolishly. No, perhaps was too light a word. It definitely wasn't a good idea to pick a fight with the strongest Swede.

So, why was she stepping up to match the blonde in that test of strength? Granite already knew the outcome before it began. Even now, there was no denying it. Cecilia's muscular power and leverage were superior to hers. So then, why would she consent to such a thing? Even as she grabbed those hands and strained, there was something patient and vicious in her eyes.

If she was going to do something foolish, she was going to have to see it through. Her will wouldn't waver like it did before. If anything, it only grew as she pushed against her enemy, going at it chest to chest as she wordlessly stared at Cecilia. There would be no pleasure in this match, only a beatdown of the worst sort.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:00 am

Red and Green eyes had now met in a rather intense staredown, it was true that this fight might not have been the most important or meaningful...but right here and now it was everything. Neither of these beautiful powerful women would settle for anything but destroying their opponent as much as they possibly could, as such it was only fitting that they would be able to settle things in a manner that fit the best. There would be nothing holding them back, they would be able to tear into each other as violently as they wanted to...something which suited the blond beauty better than anything else could at the moment.

She looked upon Morgan as the Canadian powerhouse moved in to accept the test of strength, they had this clash before and it was in clear favor of the Swede, however Granite seemed to show no hesitation going into this fight with everything she had. The Blond beauty's eyes would narrow as they locked in, the roars of the fans drowned out everything...hell they even drowned out themselves, there was no way to make out what everyone was yelling. Their powerful arms flexed as they struggled against one another. Their large breasted bodies clashed as their wordless death glare continued!

Cecilia grit her teeth, even though she held a superior position in this struggle...that didn't mean that Morgan wasn't incredibly powerful and a rather tough foe to do a test of strength against. However, the blond beauty would attempt to take a step forward, closing the distance between their frames to squish their large breasts even more against one another and continue to move onwards more and more, trying to use her slight leverage and strength advantage to try and push Granite backwards!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:56 am

Granite's cold demeanour wasn't shaken at all. Contrary to all her previous matches, the Canadian didn't have any problem maintaining her composure. Her cold anger actually surged as she was pushed back. Since it would be the last time she would wrestle under this name, she didn't worry about being too submerged in this identity. All she did was continue to strain, even as the Swede pushed her back towards the ropes. Power against power, body against body, these two titans displayed strength that few others in Friction could match.

However, it was clear that this test would end soon enough. By this time, the Canadian had given up a great deal of ground to her enemy. The cheering for Cecilia intensified, serving to boost the Valkyrie to new heights. Despite that, Granite had no intention of letting the blonde take the lead. Even with their chests pressed roughly together and every muscle strained to the maximum to combat her foe, the steely eyed woman had something in mind. When her back finally hit the ropes, she executed her plan.

It was a simple one, really. The moment she felt the sensation against her back, she suddenly let her enemy win the test of strength and leaned back. Using that moment of surprise, she sought to wrench her hands free of her enemy's so she could rebound off of the ropes and deliver a destructive headbutt to the Hardcore Queen!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:35 am

It was a battle for the ages between these two busty beautiful women as they fought tooth and nail in this intese show of power from both parties, but it was clear who had the advantage in this fight. Cecilia was pushing Morgan back more and more with each second that went and these two serious combatans were showing no signs of enjoyment at the moment...though that would soon change for Cecilia at the very least.

The thrill of battle would soon take over, regardless of how she felt for Colonel Granite, and she would soon grin and laugh...while hating her opponent and wanting her face to get smashed in by her boot of course. She pushed Morgan back further and further and the crowd was loving her dominance in this strength match up, cheering and shouting for the blond beauty as she was pushing Morgan back so far that the girl was now pressed against the ropes.

Their busty frames did as much combat as their muscular arms, as their large pair of breasts were squishing against each other and wrestling their very own fight for dominance. Granite soon changed things though, as she rocketed her head forward and smacked her forehead right into Cecilia's. " Nngh!" the blond let out through gritted teeth, a groan and a wince followed as she faltered, her hands moving away from their lock up to shield her head as she stumbled back a few steps.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:04 pm

Cecilia's laughter almost pushed Granite to the point of rage, but the Canadian waited patiently for her chance. Hand against hand, chest against chest, the two mortal enemies remained locked up. Though the blonde was superior both in height and bustline, Granite wasn't about to let that intimidate her. She almost relished the chance to hurt her enemy when she finally reached the ropes, every muscle in her body singing as she launched forwards with her assault!

When the headbutt connected, she felt a jolt through her skull. It hurt the both of them, but she wouldn't let the moment pass. The sounds of the crowd were filtered out as she focused harder than she ever did before, her icy green eyes focused solely on the Hardcore Queen as she got ready for her next attack. Stepping in with a glare that would remind the Swede of a freezing arctic winter, the powerhouse attacked again, one fist swinging in a hook towards Cecilia's chiseled abdomen. Though she was still an amateur when it came to boxing, Granite bet that her fist would be harder than those abs by far!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:25 pm

The two powerful enemies had their lock up broken after Cecilia's victory and strength and Morgan's resort to a headbutt to try and even things out. The blond was sent staggering backwards as she had been hit square on her nose, something that was not a very good thing...though not like she cared. This was a hardcore match, if there wasn't blood yet, there'd be plenty soon enough!

Cecilia's retreat however was cut short, as her mighty foe closed in after her. She didn't let a moment pass as she came in close and shot up her next attack. That mighty fist of the powerful Morgan digging into Cecilia's rock hard abs, like a pick-axe through a cave wall, chiseling away at those toned muscles." Guh!" Cecilia let out as air was expelled from her lungs, a drop or two of spittle escaped her lips as she was forced to double over slightly...

The blond beauty wasn't done though, she wouldn't let this stop her from exacting the proper amount of punishment upon Granite. Cecilia grit her teeth and tried to take a step forward, attempting to shoot herself up straight and in the motion try and drive her right arm up with all her power, like a missile launching itself right in between those luscious tits of her tan-skinned foe! Attempting to drill itself into Morgan's solar plexus with an uppercut.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next