by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Violet Clarkson

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Violet Clarkson Empty Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Violet Clarkson

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:39 am

Match Type: Standard
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout

After her first loss since coming to AFW, and after a short break, Gabbie was ready to get back into things. Another fight was exactly what she needed before the holiday break and as she stretched backstage, she was feeling good. She tapped her new gloves together. They were white with Canadian flags on the tops and Union Jacks on the palms. Lucy said they would bring her good luck, but Gabbie wasn't superstitious. At least, she didn't think so even though she had decided to dye a lock of her bangs pink. She always wore some kind of pink on her because of her mother, but she also felt it was a nice way to show some solidarity to her new wrestling sensei, Taylor.

When her music began to play, Gabbie pulled the hood of her robe over her head and walked into the arena. She received a fairly decent applause. Her in ring tenacity and willingness to adhere to the rules made her fairly easy to root for, even if she wasn't the friendliest looking girl.

Once she was in the ring, she slipped to her corner and began to shadow box and stretch. Her body was ready. She just needed an opponent now and she hadn't really checked on who it was or what the girl was capable of.The thought put some butterflies in Gabbie's stomach but as much as they made her nervous, they excited her too.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Violet Clarkson Empty Re: Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Violet Clarkson

Post by TaliZorah Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:48 am

Vi took a deep breath. This was it. Friction. The big show. It'd been awhile since she sported the dyed hair and mask. It was refreshing to be herself again, long blond pig-tailed and all. She was wearing her new attire, a black one piece with silver boots and gloves. Knee-high black socks rounded her gear off. As her theme played in the arena, she felt her adrenaline pump. She took another deep breath, and ran out onto the ramp.

The loud music couldn't drown out her nervousness as she stepped out into the eyes of the many. She high-fived the fans who reached out, though only because she felt she had to more than anything else. But as she got a good look at who would be her opponent, Vi couldn't help but calm a little. It was definitely refreshing to see someone in the ring who was about her size. It no longer bothered her that she knew nothing about her opponent. At the very least, they seemed to be about even in strength and she assumed speed as well. Gabbie looked tough.

But not tough enough.

She crossed her arms after slipping into the ring, looking at Gabbie with a seemingly cocky look on her face. She didn't say anything, not wanting to show any good fortune to her. They were, after all, suppose to be fighting each other, not out to get lunch together.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Violet Clarkson Empty Re: Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Violet Clarkson

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:40 am

Gabbie watched violet from behind the overhanging hood of her robe as the girl came down. She seemed to be rather enthusiastic about the match and she didn't seem like a bitch at a first glance though the cocky grin that appeared as she finally settled in...

Gabbie smiled under her robe before she shrugged it off and folded it up. Once she handed it to the referee, she took a few steps forward and bowed to the crowd. She then bowed to Violet. She was dressed in a white top with blue piping and blue boyshorts that had a red maple leaf one her left buttcheek. Since she had started wrestling more, she had decided that trunks were too bulky and cumbersome and went for something a bit tighter.

"Good luck." Gabbie said as she bowed to Violet and then backed into her corner and began bouncing on the balls of her feet, eager for the bell to ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:51 pm

Vi looked cautiously as Gabbie removed her robe. She seemed a little stronger than first glance...but maybe that was just the whole mma look going on. Still, she hadn't really appreciated the whole hooded look. Did she think she was a boxer or something? It seemed a little tame for the AFW. But whatever, it wasn't like Vi was over the top crazy with her appearance either.

The blonde nodded in response to Gabbie's statement. "You too," she replied somewhat unenthusiastically. "You'll need it," she muttered under her breath as the woman walked away. The woman cracked her knuckles and stretched her neck to the left.

She didn't have anything against Gabbie but she wanted to make short work of the fellow blonde. She didn't have anything to prove, just everything to show in this new league. She wasn't going to coattail any longer. She was going to be the real deal on her own in her own way.

Not that she wasn't already.

The bell rang and casually Vi circled around close to the ropes. Then she dropped into a more serious stance, her arms raised up slightly and going in for a cinch with Gabbie to see just what she was made of.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:19 pm

"I won't."

Gabbie replied tersely at Violet's muttering. The blonde didn't look like anything special, so Gabbie had no thoughts she could possibly lose to her.

When the bell rang, Gabbie put her fists up in a boxer's guard and lightly circled Vi on bouncing heels. As Vi approached for the lock up, Gabbie closed the distance and shot a crisp knee at the girl's stomach, her fists not moving. She didn't even pretend like she was interested in the clinch.

Last edited by Tatyina on Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Vi was midway in her lunge to grab Gabbie when the knee came up into her abdomen. The little bitch!. She stumbled backwards quickly, one arm holding her midsection as a reflex while the other stayed up. So she didn't think she was a boxer. Just a kickboxer. With another go at closing the gap, Vi tried to grapple again.

This time, though, she backed off at the last second to avoid what Gabbie might have had in store for her. She slipped behind her opponent and wrapped her arms around Gabbie's waist, hugging her tightly. With the Canadian tightly in her grasp, Vi mockingly asked, "Now what?" while her head was pressed up against Gabbie's upper back.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:09 pm

Gabbie was ready for a follow up, trying to close the gap as Vi seemed ready for another attempt. Gabbie didn't mind that at all, but her fellow blonde backed off and dipped past her.

Gabbie's cheeks flushed a bit as Vi pressed tightly against her and hugged her waist. Gabbie's hands went to clasp around Vi's but she didn't falter. She lifted up her leg, leaning back against Vi and swung her leg backwards as hard as she could to jam her heel into Vi's shin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:17 pm

The slightly smaller blonde groaned in pain from the sudden pain in her shin. Bitch! Her grip involuntarily loosened though she still just barely held on. Her footing was compromised though, and she knew there was no more leverage in the maneuver.

So she dropped down, catching Gabbie's thigh with one arm and rolling her up into a small package pin!

"ONE!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Gabbie was pleased when she felt Vi pull away. She was ready to follow up as she cast the blonde's arms off her waist.

However, as she began to turn, she didn't see Vi at eye level. As she caught the blonde head below her, she was frozen as the hand invaded between her legs and was pulled off balance and rolled up.

"Uhwaah?!"

Gabbie struggled through the two count and as the ref raised her hand for the third time,  she found the strength to kick out with a loud shout.

"Noooooooorrrgh!!" Gabbie rolled off Vi and pounded the mat, glaring at her fellow blonde. "That's how you'll have to win." She spat.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:46 am

Vi could feel the easy win within grasp. But sure enough Gabbie found the strength and coordination to kick out of her quick pin. She backed away with a smile, kicking into the air with her hurt shin to stretch it a little. "Luckily for you I'm not taking this too seriously. Besides, who are you suppose to be in that getup, Rousey? I bet that cheap shot is the best kick you can hit on me all night."

She held up both hands as fists, this time ready to meet her opponent at her own game. She wasn't a stranger to kickboxing, and if anything welcomed the challenge if it meant she could shut Gabbie up at her own game. With little hesitation, Vi closed back in waiting just outside range for less than a second before trying to throw a kick down low at Gabbie's left quad.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next