Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Help from a "Friend"

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Help from a "Friend" - Page 3 Empty Re: Help from a "Friend"

Post by TripleHelix Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:17 pm

Right, so bashing Ro in the back of the head wasn't a terribly clever idea. Each hit he gave her made the crazy bite down harder and harder, but it did achieve its goal in that she finally let go. When he was free from the jaws of death, he pushed away and examined his arm quickly. Deep red marks in the shape of a jaw, lovely. At least it wasn't going to bleed profusely.

Seeing Ro temporarily stunned and in pain gave Haru an opening he was going to exploit though. Coming up behind her, he wrapped his arm around her torso and began to crush her midsection in a nasty bearhug. With her in his arms, he yanked her to her feet and away from the corner with the chain, didn't want her getting any ideas just yet.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:04 am

Ro groaned as she was dazed, taking a moment to recover. In that moment, Haru punced. Suddenly, the toned blue haired fighter was on her back, his arms wrapping around her body, squeezing her tight about the stomach! “GAHH!” Ro coughed out as his arms crushed the air out of her, compressing her ribs and forcing all of the oxygen out of her mouth.

Yanked to her feet, Ro found her arms secure and her air breathing stomped. She wiggled and fought in the hold, incidentally causing her ass to rub right up against his crotch up and down over and over. Finally, she lifted up her bare foot and tried to stomp it down on Haru’s toes, grinding them into the mat.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:25 am

Judging by the way she was squirming, Haru would say his bearhug was going quite well. And it had better be for all the effort he was exerting, not to mention how distracting it was for her backside to repeatedly rub against his jeans. She started to stomp on his bare feet, and sure it hurt, but nowhere near as much as if she had kept her steel-toed boots on. He squeezed tighter and lifted her higher, but her foot still managed to find it's target in the end. It prompted him to transition to another move, and give her some hell as well.

"Let's go for a ride" Haru grinned, though Ro couldn't see. He lifted her up and up and then began to teeter backwards. He swung Ro backwards as he started the controlled fall, so that he could complete the suplex and deposit Ro into the mat and her new personal world of pain.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:46 am

Ro continued to try and stomp and grind, trying to really jam his toes into the mat. Unfortunately, it didn’t cause him to let go. Instead, he crunched tighter on her lungs, crushing more air out of her, and transitioned to a new suplex.

“Don’t mind, I’d rather walk!” Ro grunted out through clenched teach. He did mind, though, and they went for a ride. Ro’s body swung through the air as she was suplexed, until she hit the mat with a loud smash. “GAH FUCK!” Ro screamed out as her spine crunched into the canvas. She curled up, clutching her back and neck, groaning from the impact.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:09 am

Hah! That suplex shut her up good! Haru thought to himself as he sat up on his knees to admire his work. He looked over her fallen form for a moment to also admire its features. Not bad, not bad at all! Still, he better not dawdle long if he wanted to win. Haru slid up behind her, pulling her into a sitting position by grabbing her right arm and pulling it from her left side. From there, it was easier to pull back tight on Ro's arm against her neck so that she'd be choking herself.

"I think I like you better when you're in pain, it shuts up the crazy" Haru taunted as he pulled tight. His knee was in her back not only to keep her stabilized upright, but to add a second element of pain to contend with.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:05 am

Ro groaned on the mat. A moment later, she felt Haru slip behind her and pull her into a sitting position. She felt him grab her arm, wrapping it around her own neck, and she began to choke! Ro’s eyes went wide as her tongue hung out, her own arm being used to crush her throat and cut off her air. She coughed and gaged, bringing her left arm up to try and pry his grip loose. When that didn’t work, instead she simply formed a fist and punched backwards, aiming right for his nose…well, as best she could when punching behind her where she couldn’t see.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:25 am

Ro made the most wonderful choking sounds Haru thought, and it was like icing on the cake that she was basically choking herself. She wriggled and struggled but the knee he had in her back was keeping her still just fine. But then she just had to go and ruin everything with a lucky ass blind punch.

Ro ended up nailing him good in the nose, enough to make him shake out his head and shove her away. Normally he'd never be taken back by something like that, but time and time again underestimation bit Haru Fujiwara right in the ass.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:52 am

Actually, it bit him in the side, as the marks on his body demonstrated.

Ro let out a cough as she was released, but didn’t seem that much worse for wear. Now she would finally go on the offensive. When Haru shoved her away, Ro rolled onto her knees facing Hary and tried to send a knife edge chop right into his adams apple!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:57 am

Haru may have been socked in the face, but he wasn't blind to what was going on around him. He'd taken harder and more direct hits to the face before, she'd only caught him off guard slightly with that last punch. So when Ro whipped around and took a swing at him, his instincts kicked in and he reacted by bringing up his guard.

Her chop landed in the bony part of his forearm, likely slightly painful for both of them. Haru threw himself at Ro, hoping his bodyweight would be enough that he could knock her down to her back,

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:26 am

Tried was the operative word in what Ro was trying to do. She failed, and instead hit his hard elbow bone. “Gah, fuck!” She let out with a grunt as her whole hand tingled. Suddenly, the great blue haired man lunged at her, knocking her onto her back with him on top! But Ro reacted fast. Stuck under him, Ro quickly opened her legs wide and then lifted them up, closing them around his waist to squeeeeeeeeeze down hard. At the same time, she’d try to wiggle her arms out so she could get them out from under him, hoping to lock it around his body in a bearhug!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down