Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:14 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 7:16 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Help from a "Friend"

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Help from a "Friend" - Page 7 Empty Re: Help from a "Friend"

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:26 am

Haru let out a pleased chuckle as Ro pleaded with him in a choked whisper. With her permission, he maneuvered his hips around and entered her in a quick, clean thrust. He let out an intense moan himself that felt like a huge relief, damn Ro was hot when she was being choked out and not crazy! He continued to make out with the redhead as he pulled on the jeans in pulses to finish the job, timing them so they'd sync up with his thrusts. It wouldn't be long now, for both Haru and Ro!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:45 am

Ro couldn’t even moan, she was so low on air. Her eyes began to roll back, her throat squeezed tight, her sex penetrated by his amazing cock, and her head going fuzzy. The euphoria of being choked enhanced this erotic experience, making her let out cute little choking sounds as he pulled the jeans in time with his pumping. Finally, after she could genuinely take no more, she reached an orgasm at almost the exact moment that her eyes completely shut, and she lost consciousness.

Ro had lost, but dam if it wasn’t amazing.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:18 am

Haru watched Ro's last bits of consciousness fade out at nearly the same time she orgasmed, crazy woman might have even knocked herself out. He himself was not far behind, it took him another few thrusts and then he pulled out, practically screaming a moan as he shot mounds of seed across their chests and even up into Ro's face. With a grin he clapped Ro's cheek patronizingly and then set about untangling himself from her, jeans, chain and all.

He made her sit up against one of the turnbuckles, then used the chain she brought to tie her to it, just in case she had any immediate ideas or cheap shots about revenge.

He then sat back against the opposite corner and waited for her to wake up, a shit-eating grin on his face.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:23 am

Ro didn’t realize what Haru had done, obviously, as she was out. It took Haru a moment to finally cum and undo Ro’s restraints, and so Ro was well and truly out of it when she was finally released.

After a few moments, though, coughing and rasping signaled Ro was starting to stir. She moaned a bit as she sucked in air, the color returning to her cheeks. She stirred a bit, her eyes opening slowly…but something was wrong. There was something sticky covering her eyelids. She realized it was all over her, and tried to wipe it off…then she noticed her hands were bound.

She violently spasmed, confused at first, until she remembered what had happened. She looked down at her body, seeing Haru’s cum all over her, and let out a smirk.

“Mmm…well, that’s a helluva way to wake up. Heh, this body paint looks good on me, wouldn’t you say?” she let out weakly. She stuck her tongue out, licking her lips and taking in his cum that was all over it, swallowing it for him. “Oooo, and you tied me up? Is that because your scared, or because you’ve got some delicious plans?”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:26 am

Haru actually chuckled at Ro's body paint comment, that was pretty clever for someone recovering from a knockout. He heaved himself to his feet and crossed his arms over his chest as he walked over, staying just out of reach of her legs.

"Just making sure you plan to live up to your side of the deal. You're going to help me set up John, yes? I also need information, what does John hate the most, what I can do to get under his skin, that kind of thing"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:34 am

Ro didn’t intend to attack him…yet, anyway. She seemed more focused on sex, actually. When he didn’t reveal any plans, she let out a disappointed pout. “All business, no play? Mmmm…fine, I can deal with that.” Ro said, sighing as she looked up at him, getting a great look at his low hanging balls and cock.

“Oh, I was gonna help you either way, stupid. I just wanted to make you work for it.” she said, smirking. “Hmmm, let me think..." Ro said, pausing to think. "He's like the king of the boy scouts, but it gives him a bit of an ego. Wound his pride, make him feel submissive. He’s a switch, so can be a power bottom, and he’ll like it if he thinks he’s LETTING you dom him. So don’t let him think that, I guess? Show him whose boss, make it hurt, humiliate him. I don’t know, you know what to do.” Ro let out another pout, sighing again. “I just woke up, after all. And this ring is soooooooo uncomfortable. Why don’t you take me to a nice, soft bed? We can keep the chains, though.” She said with a wink.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:41 am

Haru listened to what kind of insider info Ro had to offer him; some of it he had already figured out, mainly the king of the boy scouts comment, but the other parts were good. It certainly explained why he kept calling him that god awful 'Harry'. These thoughts mixed with what kind of ideas he had, and Haru jr. began to get excited again.

Haru laughed when Ro tried to proposition him to keep going, at least she was better than the one and down John. "Oh I'm definitely keeping the chains, Crazy, I just havent decided if you were good enough to want seconds.... he teased, pretending to reach down to undo the chains, but instead just shaking the ropes and making sure the knot was tight.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:46 am

“Pfft, keep that shit talk up, and I’ll kick your ass even with the chains! Maybe you’re not good enough for me to play with.” Ro said with a smirk. When he leaned down to play with the chains, she turned her body over and tried to bite at him.

She missed, as it was pretty obvious she was up to something when she started to flop like a fish, but she still wanted to show she was dangerous

She chuckled loudly, then something else came to mind. “Get him angry enough to want to hit you, then make it impossible for him to hit you. At first he’ll be all boring and be like ooooh a deal’s a deal, you won, I’m a graceful looooooser.” When she mimicked John, she made her voice low and dopey sounding. “It’s an act! Well, half an act. Nut crunch him a few times, that’s how I get him angry.”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:55 am

"Oh look, Crazy here figured out the way to a man's heart, biting off his dick" he chuckled as Ro flopped about trying to bite whatever she could. He straddled himself on top of her thighs but thanks to his height, he was still looking down at her.

She had given him even more ammo to use against John, so maybe he'd give her a reward for it. Remembering how she had reacted during the "match", Haru took her tits in both hands and gave them a quick, firm squeeze. "I think we're onto the start of something spectacular" he grinned, but it was unclear whether he was referring to John or the situation at hand.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:59 am

Ro grinned, then let otu a pleased moan as he began to squeze her tits. "Mmmm, I know we are..." She let out with a moan, looking up to him with bright, aroused eyes.

She kept that aroused, bright gaze looked onto him when she spoke again. “Oh, by the way, that tape is just for us. Spread it around and I’ll slice your balls off, sexy.” Ro said innocently, keeping the lusty moan in her voice as if she was saying something erotic.

"Mmm, such strong hands. Shoe me some more...attention from those hands, it might jog my memory. Especially on a soft bed."

Ro had a double intention here. She wanted to play a trick on John, but she also wanted him to enjoy it.

See, Ro knew there was a difference between what John actually hates and what John says he hates. In his heart of hearts, John is not as kinky as Ro…but get him in juuuuust the right mood, and he can really enjoy being submissive. She knew that John was going to find this a hot, sexy, erotic experience even when if he rages and shouts and carries on in the moment.

So, yeah, she was playing a nasty trick on her friend…but she knew him well enough to know there’d be no harm done. Maybe John would even loosen up and work the stick out of his ass while they were at it.

At the same time, Ro wasn’t telling any of John’s REAL secrets to Haru. She didn’t tell him what would actually ruin the experience for John, what she knew were hard limits for John, what would really mortify him and crush his spirit. Juuuust enough to push John, not enough to betray him. That tape circulating publicly would do just that, so she quickly nipped that potential problem in the bud.

It was a fine line, but Amanda and Ro had dommed John enough times (and had John be the dom enough times) to know how not to cross it.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down