by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Help from a "Friend"

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Help from a "Friend" - Page 8 Empty Re: Help from a "Friend"

Post by TripleHelix Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:08 am

"Yeah, like I really want to leak that video? You'd just release the first one where I was tied up, beaten, and fucked senseless, not too great for reputation ya know?" Haru scoffed as he dug his fingers in to squeeze tight, then released for a few moments to repeat the cycle. This business arrangement worked for him, he barely had to do anything besides play with boobs and he'd get free information. Ro seemed to more than enjoy it as well, she didn't want him to stop!

"Pet peeves? Horrible nicknames? Sensitive spots? Gimme some answers and I'll see about that soft bed"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:12 pm

Ro let out a low moan of pleasure as he dug his fingers in, then soon he was starting again, moving in a cycle, squeezing and letting go. He was really trying to get her too worked up so that she couldn’t filter her answers.

“Hmmm…pet peeves…well, he HATES spoiled rich boys…so you’re well taken care of that for that.” she said with a smirk. “Hmmm, me and Mandy call him ‘Johnny’ sometimes…but he doesn’t let anyone else do that. Now, that’s it! I’m not talking anymore until I’m off this cold mat. Pick me up, big boy.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:59 am

Oh yes, yes, this was the kind of stuff Haru was looking for. He was going to get so far under John's skin that he was basically wearing him like a people-suit, as creepy as that sounds. For half a second, Haru considered the notion that he might be going a bit overboard, obsessing too much about getting even with John. That notion was immediately discarded as Haru remembered the lovely bosoms still firmly in grasp. Definitely worth it.

Haru reached around and untied the bonds keeping Ro stuck to the cornerpost. He popped up to his feet and slipped between the ropes, assuming that Ro would be quick to follow. He headed down the hall and slipped into the second door on the left that lead to his bedroom.

Haru jumped onto the huge-ass bed and propped himself up with his hands behind his head as he waited for what was possibly an even more exciting round two.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:05 am

Ro grinned as Haru untied her and let her go. She got up, clinging to the ropes. Once she was on her feet, she stretched her arms and cracked her back and neck to loosen out. Soon enough, she followed Haru out of the ring room and into his bed.

She smirked a bit when she saw him on the bed. “I never said you could JOIN me in the bed.” She said teasingly, smirking as she looked him over. She came over towards the bed, then suddenly broke out into a run and leapt up into the air, aiming to slam her body down on top of him while his hands were behind his head. If she was lucky, she could stun him before he realized what was happening and try to slide her hands around him, one behind his head and one over his mouth and nose. A little foreplay. Or maybe she was trying to KO him. Or both.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:27 am

"Bitch, this is MY bed!" Haru laughed in response, like hell was she gonna tell him what he could and couldn't do there. He rolled his eyes as well, but that was the fatal flaw in his attitude. Never take your eyes off of Crazy! Ro ran and jumped onto the bed like a human parachute made of bony bricks. It was a bonafide bodyslam, but thankfully Haru had the extra-cushiony pillow top mattress to absorb some of the blow.

It did stun him long enough however for her to sneak her arms into position for a frontal choke hand-gag combo. Immediately he suctioned her hands to his face as he sucked in the non-existent air. Of course she'd be going for revenge when he least expected it, he should start expecting her to do the least useful thing at the most inopportune time.

Haru mumbled something against Ro's hand as she choked him, suddenly remembering he had hands he could use. He grabbed at her hair and tried to pry her head back to see if that would make her let up. He dug his heels into the sheets as he tried to push out of her grip, doing whatever he could to escape her.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:49 am

KASPLOOOOOOOSH! Too bad he didn’t have a water bed.

Ro grinned as she slammed her body into Haru, landing on him with a big bang. He was a little boney about the limbs, and his cut abs were hard, but other than that it was a pretty soft landing. She quickly got her hands around his head, smothering him and blocking off all of air. Delicious.

Soon enough, though, his hands came up to fight back. He grabbed her hair and pried at her hands, trying to get the smother off.

Ro fought to keep herself on him, but soon her hand was lifted enough for him to breathe and her neck was painfully bent upwards, her scalp burning a bit from his yank.

“Mmmm, just a little foreplay.” Ro grunted. Then she released his mouth, using the free hand to pry Hary off of her hair, while her other hand slid up to close around his throat.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:00 am

Haru's gasps for air were finally met with sweet relief when his hair-pulling tactics got Ro to let up. It was cheap and maybe a bit childish, but damn if it wasn't effective on anyone with a decent amount of hair. "Foreplay or sore loser?" Haru grunted as he jutted his hips up in an attempt to buck Ro off to the side. Her hand clamped down on his throat once more, but it was still less effective than her choke.

While she was busy trying to rid her hair of his pesky hand, Haru reached up to grab and squeeze one of her delicious boobs to distract her. It would ideally be the last piece in the puzzle to successfully reverse their positions, and give him an opportunity for some more counter-choking.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:29 am

“Both!” Ro grunted out with a smirk. Their ‘foreplay’ was getting rougher as they struggled for dominance. But after being knocked out, Haru had a slight advantage in that regard. He bridged his body, already loosening her, but then suddenly…

“EEEEEEP!” She yelped in surprise, letting out a gasp as he grabbed and squeezed her boob. She so loved rough play there. With a gasp, Ro was finally rolled over to the side, easily in range of Haru’s counter choking. She let go of his throat and tried to pull him in, trying to protect herself by wrapping her legs and free arm around him for a squeeze.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:52 am

Haru had a 'ha-ha!' moment of triumph when he managed to shake off Ro to the slide. She was still fighting his hair-pulling hand so he decided to capitalize on her state to start one-handed choking her right back! However, Ro then made that difficult by latching onto him again and this time squeezing him tight against her, chest to chest, crotch to crotch. Not only was there no room to extend his arm for the choke, but Haru moaned as her womanhood slid up and across the flesh of his member, distracting him greatly in turn. This distraction loosened his grip on both fronts as he fought to stay focused.

"Still want....answers" he grunted as he redoubled his attention and started choking her tightly again.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:05 am

“You have enough answers!” Ro grunted back, right before he managed to get his wrist around her through. Ro let out another gag, but this time she intended to outlast him. Her legs and arms both wrapped around his body at the same time, her legs restraining his so he couldn’t kick her, and her arms catching him in a brutal bearhug. Even as her arms squeeeezed and crushed him, and even as he crushed her throat and made her gag out, she tried to force her face forward, pressing closer and closer and closer until she could press her lips into his, forcing her tongue in to try to make out with him and steal even more air, all the while pressing their bodies so close that she hoped to uncomfortably bend his wrist.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down