Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 1 Bot

Arkham

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica  - Page 8 Empty Re: No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica

Post by 321Shazam Mon May 16, 2016 7:27 pm

Heather stood on top of the ladder triumphantly, as she savored the moment of taking the 7.5 inch strap-on down. "YES!!!!I'M THE BETTER WOMAN!!!!" Heather yelled to the AFW crowd as they cheered. Heather looked down at her defeated rival with disdain. The announcer would then proclaim. "The winner of the match HEATHER COUTURE!!!!" The AFW crowd roared, cheered, and applauded both women's efforts in the match. However, now was the moment Heather was waiting for. Heather would climb down the ladder and make her way to her new slave. "I hope you're ready for some ultimate humiliation, bitch." Heather said to Gwen before spitting in her face. The Heather would lock Gwen into her Hentai Finisher The Queen's Slave by rolling Gwen up, then plunging her fist into Gwen's ass, while Heather used her other hand to rubbing and finger-blast Gwen into submission. Heather wanted Gwen to cum by her hand, before she started fucking her with the strap-on.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica  - Page 8 Empty Re: No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon May 16, 2016 7:35 pm

Gwen just glares at Heather as she has to listen to that bitch proclaim victory as the announcer those the same. So while Heather gets off the ladder while holding her prize she knows what to expect as she just glares at the bitch as she feels the spit hit her face. ''Depends will i have to suffer under your pathetic skills or will you bring in a real woman''taunts Gwen before she is locked into Heather finisher as she feels the slut hand enter her butt while the other goes for her pussy as she tries to resist the pleasure for as long as she can.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon May 16, 2016 8:14 pm

Heather knew Gwen was hiding her pleasure from her as she continued to apply pressure in her Hentai Finisher. "Real woman? I am a real woman, a real woman that kicked your ass, and soon I'm going to fuck your ass with this strap-on." Heather responded to Gwen, before she spat a nice amount of saliva onto Gwen's clit. Then Heather would pleasure Gwen's clit while still heavily fisting Gwen's ass in the Queen's Slave to bring the goth girl over the edge.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon May 16, 2016 8:47 pm

''Fuck you heatherr you did not beat me you justtt rolled out of the wayyyy o godddddddd i hate youuuuuuuuuuu''screams Gwen as she cums all over Heather's hand as she would just glare at her rival as she knows what would happen next as the crowd chants Heather is the Queen'' over and over again. So while Gwen would wait for whatever the slut had in plan next she would whisper as she pants ''I want a rematch and you be wise to give it too me or else i will make sure your life will go to hell you hear me''

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue May 17, 2016 3:28 am

Heather would smile and say. "Oooh, YES!!! That's a good slut." Heather said she forced Gwen to orgasm by her hand. Heather would then put on her victory strap-on, when she heard Gwen demand a rematch. Heather chuckled a bit before she responded by saying. "I don't think you're in a position to make demands, SLUT!. Now be a good loser and suck on this winner's dick!!" Heather said as she grabbed Gwen's hair to force Gwen to suck on/gag on her strap-on.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 17, 2016 8:25 am

Gwen could only glare as she was being humiliated While Heather was talking trash about her as the queen bee started putting on the strap-on as she ignored her demand for a rematch. So as Heather walks towards her while chuckling she feels the bitch grab her hair and then force the strap-on down her throat as she would gag at first as she did not expect this so soon. ''One day i will make this slut pay for what she is doing to me''thought Gwen as the crowd keeps screaming for Heather to do worse things to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue May 17, 2016 7:16 pm

Heather was smiling as she forced Gwen to suck on her strap-on. The crowd became restless wanting Gwen to suffer for losing. "These people want to see more skin, loser." Heather said as ripped Gwen's top right off exposing the goth girl pale naked body. Heather then rub Gwen's cum all over Gwen's face, before spitting in it again. Heather then pointed at Gwen and said to the fans. "This is what a loser looks like!! Are you ready to this loser get FUCKED!!!!" Heather asked the crowd as they responded by chanting. "FUCK HER SILLY!!!(CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!) FUCK HER SILLY!!!(CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!)" Heather would then grab Gwen's ankles and spread them to give everyone a perfect view of Gwen's spread ass. Heather would then shove her saliva soaked strap-on into Gwen's ass and begin stirring, the strap-on in Gwen's ass.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Gwen could do notthing at all as it would be against the rules as Heather forces her to suck on the strap-on as she rips her top off showing the crowd her naked breasts as the goth knew the queen bee was enjoying herself. ''You really are a fucking whore you know that right Heather''whisper Gwen as her body gets covered in her own cum as Heather rubs it in while the crowd respond to Heather taunting and when she forced to spread her ankles she knows it time to face that strap-on as she screams when the whole thing goes inside her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed May 18, 2016 8:17 pm

The AFW crowd would cheer louder as Heather penetrated Gwen ass with her victory strap-on. Heather was enjoying this moment, as she heard the AFW crowd cheer, and chant. "YES! YES!! YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!!" louder and louder. Heather would begin to thrust her strap-on deeper, and deeper into Gwen's ass at the pace of the crowd's cheering. "No Gwen,you're MY fucking whore. Now be a good little whore and moan for me, and these nice people." Heather taunted Gwen as she increased the pace of her strap-on thrusting in Gwen's ass.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 18, 2016 8:37 pm

''Fucking bitch now i know how it feels to be like Lindsay''Thought Gwen as Heather keeps thrusting into her ass while the crowd cheers her on to her displeasure as the bitch keeps taunting her while doing so. ''Go fuck yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrselffffffff''moans Gwen when Heather suddenly picks up her pace as she knows she can not endure it for long

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next