Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica  Empty No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica

Post by 321Shazam Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:50 pm

No Holds Barred Ladder Match

The only way to win is to climb the Ladder and take the strap-on that in suspended above the ring.

The loser will be fucked with the strap-on in front of the AFW crowd, and become the winner's slave for a week.

7.5 inch Strap-On Hung Above The Ring:

No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica  Tdi_he11

Heather was ready for the final chapter in her rivalry with Gwen. This was it after everything on Reality TV, to the independent wrestling scene, and now the final destination AFW. One woman will win, the other will be fucked mercilessly. "Tonight, I'm going to break that goth bitch once and for all. Then AFW will know that the Queen Bee has arrived." Heather told herself backstage to hype herself up before the match. Then her theme music I Am Perfection by Downstait blasted throughout the speakers of the AFW Arena. Heather strutted to the ring with confidence in her step and determination in her eyes. it was clear that she meant business, as she entered the ring and yelled at the crowd. "I'M GOING TO FUCK THAT BITCH UP!!" Heather yelled before she would go to her corner and wait for her rival to make her entrance. While waiting Heather couldn't help but look above at the 7.5 inch strap-on hanging above the ring, and Heather began thinking of what she was going to do to Gwen with it, as she gazed at it.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica  Empty Re: No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:20 am

No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica  Gwen_by_bleedbackaviart-d33rdbw

Gwen was Ready to end her rivalry whit that slut and knew she would enjoy her victory even more as it was going to be watched by people all over the world as she made her way to the ring and saw the slut was already their as she chose the old theme song from Total drama as she would step between the ropes and look at heather. ''Wow do you still shop at whores r us as it the same slutty outfit from when you showed up on reality tv and we all know who won the first season don't we it just to bad you could not have your haircut from the end of the first season for this match it looked so good on you and totally goes whit this outfit'' taunts Gwen as she wore a replica of her old outfit from when she was on the show as the crowd was loving it as she looked up to the strap-on hanging up in the air. ''Wow this will be so much fun first i am going to break that sluts body and then destroy her spirit''thought Gwen as she knew she could do anything she wanted in this match and afterwards so she would be enjoying this final chance to completely destroy her once and for all.

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica  Empty Re: No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:49 pm

Heather looked at Gwen with disdain as she heard Gwen taunt her. "I'm going to enjoy shutting your slut mouth with that strap-on, goth girl." Heather said in response as she waited in her corner for the match to start. Once the referee rang the bell Heather go into a ready stance and would meet Gwen in the center of the ring. "You know I almost feel bad for you. I don't think you're ready for the humiliation I'm going to put you through." Heather taunted to distract Gwen. Heather knew Gwen would try to respond, and Heather would interrupt Gwen's response with a well placed knee into Gwen's crotch. If that worked Heather would follow up with a side-headlock to squeeze down on Gwen's head and force Gwen's head between Heather's right bicep and right breast.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:35 pm

''Really this is the best she could think of''thought Gwen as she would put her hands up like Heather did as she heard the bell rang as she would circle around her opponent until she heard the second insult and would glare at the bitch. ''What did you just say Heather should i remind you of what happened last time the two of us were in the ring whit a strap-on''taunts Gwen as she would turn away and point at the titantron as a clip showed of what happen at the end of their last match in TDW. ''So still think your so tough your nothing but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa''screamed Gwen as she would turn around after pointing at the titantron and saw heather had gotten closer and hit her crotch whit her knee and as she grabbed her hurting crotch got put in a side-headlock as her head was forced between heather right bicep and right breast and this was the perfect position for revenge as she tries to turn her head so her mouth was near Heather breast and if it worked she would bite down on those clearly fake breasts the bimbo was so proud of.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:46 pm

Heather was able to catch Gwen off guard with her knee, and then she put Gwen in a side headlock. "What's that you were saying? Oh wait, it doesn't matter because I'm going to kick your ass!" Heather taunted as she applied more pressure onto Gwen's head in the side headlock. However, Heather's fun was short lived as Gwen resorted to biting Heather's right breast to try to get out of the headlock. "AHH!! YOU BITCH!!!" Heather yelled as Gwen bit her breast, but Heather wasn't going to let Gwen get away with this. Heather threw a back kick into Gwen's crotch. If that worked Heather would try to throw Gwen shoulder first into the steel ring post.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:35 pm

''Whats the matter did i almost destroy your implants whit that you paaaaaaa'' yelled Gwen in pain as she wanted to taunt the queen bee some more but was punished for it as she goes to her knees holding her crotch. As she looked up while watching heather move towards her she feels the bitch force her back on her feet and throws her towards the ringpost as she was barely able to keep herself from hitting the thing shoulder first as she tripped and landed on her nose as she would try to use the ropes to get back to her feet before the bitch would reach her again to try and throw her into the ring post again and this time she would not be so lucky to trip over her own feet as she needed to get some distance between them and fast

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:38 am

Heather plan had worked, granted it took two tries because Gwen tripped. "I'm not done with you yet." Heather said as she grabbed the hurt Gwen by the hair and attempt to lift her up for an atomic drop, but instead of dropping Gwen crotch first onto her knee Heather would try to drop Gwen crotch first on the top rope to deal more damage to Gwen. "I hope you're ready for a ride bitch." Heather said to Gwen before she attempted her maneuver.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:08 pm

''Your rides always suck you b''was all Gwen could Scream as she just hit the ropes whit her crotch as she would fall on her side in the ring while holding her crotch as she roll a little closer to the ropes. When the ropes were in arm reach she just hoped Heather would give leave her alone for a few extra seconds so she could get back to her feet as she tries to figure out what her next move will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:12 pm

Heather was able to send Gwen crotch first onto the top rope, but she wasn't done with Gwen yet. Heather would grab onto Gwen's hair to lift her up to her feet, then Heather said. "Time for some fun." Heather said as she before she draped Gwen over her knee, and would begin spank the goth girl in front of the entire AFW crowd. "Maybe this'll give you some color." Heather said as she started to repeatedly strike Gwen's ass, if this stunned Gwen enough, Heather would attempt to strip off Gwen's skirt to expose Gwen's panties.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:20 am

''AAaaaaaaaaaaa fucking whore''screamed Gwen as she was being lift up by her hair as she would be forced to lay on Heathers knees as she hears the crowd chant ''Spank that ASS'' over and over again as she knew what was going to happen. Even whit Gwen knowing what was coming the slaps to her butt did hurt a little as she heard the crowd laughing because of what that slut says and screams ''At least i try to get a tan the natural way and not just use spray tan like a certain whore'' as she feels her skirt being pulled down. Gwen would twist and turn trying to roll of Heathers knees and if that did not work she hoped her hands were free to try and grab Heather hair and pull on it to make the queen bitch release her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next