Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica  - Page 4 Empty Re: No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica

Post by 321Shazam Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:27 pm

Heather was about to nail Gwen in the breasts with paddle before she was nailed in the pussy by Gwen's foot. "AHH!!!" Heather screamed out in pain as the kick found it's mark. The shock caused Heather to involuntarily throw the wooden paddle, sending it flying back into the ring. Heather's hands would hold her crotch as she went down to her knees from the kick. This gave Gwen enough time to recover, as Heather would try to recover herself from the low blow.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica  - Page 4 Empty Re: No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:42 pm

Gwen could barely keep a smirk on her face when her plan worked but it quickly turned into a frown when the slut throw the paddle away and into the ring as she would stare into Heather eyes and tries to rush her hoping to slam her back into the steps and then try to pull the ladder out for a small part before she gets into the ring to retrieve the paddle as she knew while the ladder was important she could not let Heather get the paddle again while she waste time getting the ladder.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:52 pm

Heather was then slammed back first into steel steps. Heather was down for a moment as she started to get back to her feet Heather would notice that Gwen went back into the ring. Heather would see part of a ladder peeking out of the ring. Heather take out the ladder, and would try to throw it over the top rope into the ring. Heather would look underneath the ring and would find brass knuckles. Heather would try to hide the brass knuckles from Gwen for a nasty surprise later, and Heather would try to enter the ring.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:20 am

Gwen just caught the Wooden paddle when she saw that Heather would throw the ladder into the ring and barely avoided it as she jumped back and hit the turnbuckle whit her back as she missed the fact Heather looked under the ring and found something. ''Your one stupid bimbo Heather who gets back into the ring when their opponent has a weapon ain't you don''t''Taunts Gwen as she would raise the paddle and rush forward hoping to slam it into any part of Heather body as she knew if she got the bitch down then all she needed to do was set up the ladder and climb it to get her prize.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:05 am

As Gwen charged at Heather with the wooden paddle, Heather smirk. Heather realized that she had the perfect chance to surprise Gwen, by countering the hit with an uppercut with brass knuckles to the goth girl's nose. "I'm always prepared, you stupid cunt." Heather said nastily to her opponent before attempting to nail Gwen in the nose with the brass knucckles.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:51 pm

Gwen would be just out of arms reach as she stops and heard Heather taunt her and spotted the knuckles as Gwen started to laugh. ''Wow i can see you really are prepared for a fistfight you stupid whore i don't need to be in arms reach to hit your ugly face whit this paddle''taunts Gwen as she swings her paddle towards Heather head as a smirk was on her face.  If the paddle did connect whit Heather head Gwen would give her opponent a smug grin as she said ''When will you learn Heather to stop bringing brass knuckles to a weapons brawl you are always just out of reach to use it''

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:48 pm

Gwen was able to avoid Heather and nail her in the face once again with the wooden paddle. Heather was laid out on the mat, and Gwen had options to what she could do next. Gwen could set up the ladder and try to end this match early, or she give Heather a proper spanking with the wooden paddle in front of the AFW crowd, or Gwen could strip Heather down naked. Gwen had a lot of options to choose from, but which one will she choose to take?
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:51 am

As Gwen saw her paddle connect whit Heather's had and the bitch fall down she had to make a tough choose as the fans seemed to be split whit one side wanting to see the goth girl climb the ladder while the other thinking as the match had bin booked to be their last ever this could be the final time that Gwen could humiliated Heather in the ring. So as Gwen when for the ladder to only just place her paddle against it before giving Heather a wicked smirk the fans screamed in either joy or frustration as Gwen yelled ''Sorry Heather but in the end you will have wished i climbed that ladder then being forced to endure the humiliation i got in mind for you'' as she got down on her knees and tries to strip Heather naked.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:17 pm

Heather laid there on the mat sprawled out looking up at the arena lights. As the mixed reaction from the crowd echoed throughout the arena, Gwen would begin to strip Heather completely naked, exposing her voluptuous body to the AFW crowd. "Ugh...N-No." Heather groaned as Gwen started to strip her down. Heather would only hope that Gwen would take some time to taunt so that she could regain some energy to fight back into this match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:48 am

''I doubt the fans wanna see your fake and ugly tits Heather so i think i just settle for them seeing your panties''taunts Gwen as she tries to pull down your biker shorts and give the fans a little peak at what your wearing underneath as the fans cheered her on. If it worked Gwen would slide her hand under Heather panties and rub her hated rival pussy directly while giving the Queenbee a smirk as she whisper ''this will be so much fun remember the last time i did this to you Heather you refused to show up in our first company because of the shame and now after i make you cum i am going to climb that ladder and get my price to return the favor of what you did to me once''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next