by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Makita Shouko vs. Alma Runas

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Makita Shouko vs. Alma Runas - Page 7 Empty Re: Makita Shouko vs. Alma Runas

Post by TheRacker Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:37 pm

Alma was feeling better and better. Makita's head trapped between her thighs and her hand teasing pinkette's pussy. She suddenly realized that winning by making opponent orgasm is quite realistic at this point. She just need to keep her trapped and continue teasing her kitty.

Starting by slowly rubing opponent's clit, Alma eventually sliped the finger inside and start with fingering. First slow and than speeding up the tempo. "Come on girl, just relax and let your body do what it want to do. We both know what you really want." She giggled and end up with another short squeeze of her neck.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:56 am

Makita's struggling got weaker and weaker the more Alma started to play with her clit, more and more confidently than before which made things better/worse for Makita as the pleasure of her playing continued to increase, reducing her to a moaning wreck. "Aaaaaaahhhhh.....!" she moaned, her squirming now practically none existent, trapped between the thighs that to Makita felt a lot more lovely in the past few seconds than previously before.

More and more Alma's fingers played with her clit before finally those fingers slipped into her sex. Makita screamed out in pleasure, her moans becoming far more wild. "N-nooooooooo!" Makita moaned out as she tried to struggle out of the hold, but her body refused to listen to her, her sex getting wetter and wetter as her panties were being soaked with her own juices!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:06 pm

"Oh yes, almost there" Alma said to herself after feeling how Makita's kitty is getting more and more moist. "How do you like my magical fingers, honey?" Alma start teasing Makita although she could clearly saw how much was she enjoying the attenion that Alma was giving her.

Alma wasn't exactly sure wheter this already count as orgasm, so she gestured to referee to come closer. But wheter referee will announce it as enough to be count as orgasm, Alma will still kept Makita traped and will continue withi fingering untill she'll explode in her panties.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:26 pm

Makita continued to moan out wildly as Alma continued to work her over sexually, her resistance all but destroyed as all she could do was take what Alma was giving her, so much pleasure that she didn't know what to do with it. More and more of her juices were leaking out of her and staining her white panties, giving the audience a clear view of how Alma's fingers were going in and out of her.

The ref girl neared, but Makita was completely oblivious as her body couldn't take it anymore, starting to wildly buck in Alma's grasp, thrusting her hips to force Alma's fingers harder into herself and screaming out in ecstasy. "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!! I'm-I'm....cummmmmminnnnnnngggg!" she screamed out before her orgasm sprayed out of her and coated Alma's fingers, signalling the end of the match as the ref girl called for the bell!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:19 pm

"That's a good girl!" Alma smiled and slaped Makita's asscheek with her other hand after she began moving her hips and start working along with Swede. Seeing that pinkette is about to cum, Alma finally spreaded her legs a little so Makita could breathe bit easier. And as soon as she did that Japanesed came with such a hard and strong orgasm.

Alma rolled off her opponent and got back on feet after referee announced the end of the match. She was keep staring in Makita and left her a naughty wink with a smile when pinkette finally looked toward her. She licked clean her fingers and palm and slided out of the ring to get back to the locker room.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:12 am

The bell rang as Makita immediately covered her face in shame as her panties were soaked with her juices and allowing the crowd to see right through the white fabric. Yet again her match ended with her being unable to deal with sexual tactics. But she didn't blame her opponent for taking advantage of that, it was clearly stated in the rules that this was a legitimate way to win.

Rolling over on to her stomach to try and salvage what dignity she had left, she knew that there was only one thing she had to do. She needed to expand on her sexual talents, otherwise it would continue being a glaring issue in her style.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:49 am

Winner: Alma Runas

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7