Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Please Don't Be Mad

2 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Please Don't Be Mad - Page 19 Empty Re: Please Don't Be Mad

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:28 pm

Jay started with the easy by picking up various things on the floor, placing them where they needed to go. He notices a slight change in Lina's mood, prompting him to wonder what she was thinking about...Or was about to start thinking about. He wondered if she was thinking about how to handle his circumstances, or about how to punish him for his actions. He also wasn't sure if all that food he got for her would settle the constant rage she probably had building for Jay for said actions he undertook on his own.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:11 am

It was a matter of who to pair him up with out of the two people she mentioned. Then again she could always mix it up and go with someone else instead, but with Jay she wasn't sure how to proceed with this. She wanted to avoid thinking too hard about it, though she wanted to be serious about this, as this was something important to him. As Jay continued to do is thing, she thought about it some more on the couch. After a bit longer she called to him. "Hey Jay, you know that older lady my friends know right, Kelly her first name is. What about her instead of those two I mentioned earlier? It would be more of a brushing up on the basics thing, and depending how that goes I can arrange something with those other two I mentioned or see if I can find someone else. I know you mentioned you want to give certain type of matches ago, but maybe some fine tuning of the fundamentals would be a better start. What do you think about that?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:21 pm

Jay realized...How did he end up cleaning someone's house? Maybe because he really cared for Lina...Or didn't want to get hit with a chair or table. Both played preþy big factors.

Lina called him over to her, and so he did follow, walking over to her. She explained her idea, but Jay couldn't say he knew Kelly... "I'm up for whatever it is you want me to do as long as it helps me prepare for...This."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun May 06, 2018 1:54 am

"That seems like the best thing I could suggest.  Can't say I know anyone in particular who does what you're looking for overall, but again getting the main stuff down can help." She wasn't sure how that would segue way into that other stuff, but if at the very least once Kelly got done with him he'd have a good overall knowledge of what happens inside the ropes, which in the long run can transfer over to whatever specific style he wants to go into, even if it is one that some frown upon.

"Just a heads up, with how your last match ended, if you thought how I reacted was shocking, pull that on her watch and you might end up in the emergency room" she told him with a calm, but serious tone.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 09, 2018 10:47 am

"Id be surprised if you did know someone who did." He responds, knowing that even Lina wasn't that...Questionable or sketchy. He would resume his cleaning while listening to her and the subtle warning. Interesting she said it so calmly given how she reacted to Jay going overboard.

Just the thought got him both worked up in anger, and some other emotions that evenw he wasn't comfortable with entirely. He makes a small grunt in response as he finished up with it.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:42 pm

She didn’t want to make a scene, but she felt the need to comment on his grunt. “Not to make a big deal about it, but wrestling’s pretty serious shit you know. Pissing off the wrong people could be career suicide, and just like everyone else I know I’d hate to see that happen to you. For some people, wrestling is the only thing they have, and if someone were to take it away from them and they wind up in the gutter…nobody deserves that.” She knew that sometimes with management of the company in question one would have to choose their words and actions carefully. She knows Jay wants to do well and make an impact, but at the same time she didn’t want to see him get in serious trouble. Even more so she didn’t want his actions to make her and the others that she manages look bad.

She sat up for a moment before standing up. She walked over towards Jay and held him from behind.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:25 am

"Yeah, because sexual-based wrestling is very serious." Jay replies, almost sarcastically. "I guess I dont take it as serious as other people do. Its more of just a...Thing for me to do, if that makes sense?" He tries to, oddly, rationalize out to Lina.

Jay just anout finished cleaning up when Lina held him, hugging him from behind. His body tenses up for a moment, his muscles almost wanting to react out of instinct. But, he quickly calmed himself and relaxed his body, questioning tue sudden hug a bit, still welcoming it.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:40 pm

She rested her head on his shoulder for a moment, liking the feeling before letting go and turning him around to face her. She held on to both of his hands and told him. "I kinda get what you're saying, which is where I feel the main problem might be. For the reasons you want to do it and the reasons why the others I'm with do what they do it feels like not only a style, but an interest clash, which as someone who is trying to manage serious wrestlers I feel like it may cause difficulty. I do want to help you with it though, not just as your manager, but girlfriend as well."

She gave a quick thought on how to continue with what she wanted to tell him about the situation. "I might need your help in helping you. Of course as I said I can arrange the training sessions with wrestlers to heklp you improve on the basics, but I'll admit my contacts on who would be more focused on what you want to know is pretty much non-existent. I can see if those who I do know can try to do different for you, but I wouldn't be able to promise it. Do you know anyone that we can contact to work out with you for that sort of thing, if you want to call it that?" That did feel a bit awkward for her to say, but as she mentioned before she wanted to be there for him and do what she could.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:53 am

Jay looked away. "Youre not the first to say Im difficult and you definetly wont be the last. I dont mean that to offend you, its just the truth." He never had to deal with anything like this, so he felt the only person he could beat up in this situation was himself, whether or not that was right or wrong.

"Id be lying if I said i knew anyone who'd help out with that. Or else I would already have been there." He pauses. "Its like, wanting to do something you know you arent supposed to do. When I continued after the bell, it was because at that point my mind didnt care about the consequences. And thats almost more dangerous that continuing a hold after the bell."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:03 am

"Speaking of holding things when one shouldn't..."  Instead of saying another word, she pulled Jay close and locked lips with him.  What was a serious conversation Lina felt the urge to show emotion towards him. It didn't stop with that, as she kissed him she grabbed herself a feel of his crotch.

Last edited by Maxy on Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next