Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tempest Tournament Round 1: Maddie Hanezawa Vs. Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tempest Tournament Round 1: Maddie Hanezawa Vs. Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt - Page 4 Empty Re: Tempest Tournament Round 1: Maddie Hanezawa Vs. Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt

Post by killcarrion Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:40 pm

Gwen leaned back and allowed Maddie to bundle herself up into a quivering fetal position, the referee admonishing her for her blatant cheap shot but willing to let Gwen off with the final warning of the match considering Maddie was only reprimanded with a warning herself. She stayed propped up on her knees after having regained some measure of her poised regality, adjusting the wrinkled creases on her outfit while holding her snotty head held up high to take an extended breath. The brutality of her reprisal earning a chorus of boos that Gwendolyn thoroughly welcomed. The heiress needed to send an emphatic message towards anyone in the backstage who found her earlier low blow "amusing".

Gwendolyn peered down towards the whimpering Maddie with a delighted sneer. Shivering and defenseless like a newborn pet freshly reprimanded by her master. It was as pleasurable a sight that Gwen could have hoped for, the heiress being wholeheartedly truthful about how enrapturing Maddie appeared to her. After seductively crawling over her whimpering opponent, Gwen would lean her busty and comforting form atop her while wiping away any wayward tears that were forming on her cheek.

"...*sigh*...If only you had willingly accepted my friendship instead of being so stubbornly defiant, I may not have needed to take this farcical match seriously." Gwen seductively whispered into Maddies ear. "You may not have heeded my advice earlier, though I hope this experience has made you all the wiser. Admit your defeat at this very moment, when I'm at my most agreeable...and forego having to admit your defeat when I would be at my most...disagreeable~..."

Back to top Go down

Tempest Tournament Round 1: Maddie Hanezawa Vs. Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt - Page 4 Empty Re: Tempest Tournament Round 1: Maddie Hanezawa Vs. Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:38 pm

Paralyzed by her pain, Maddie continued to whimper helplessly as Gwendolyn pressed her cushy form upon her. Shivering a bit as the heiress whispered threats into her ear, the stubborn little girl still had some defiance left in her, even in the face of her dire situation.

"S... screw you..." Maddie replied, albeit rather meekly. She'd endured far worse beatings and humiliations, and even as poorly as those had ended up for her and how bleak this looked, she still had a tiny bit of hope she could pull through this time. Somehow...

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:36 pm

"Fair enough~..." Gwendolyn would merrily comply with her simpering opponent with an exaggerating pinching of her adorable cheek like an overly affectionate grandmother. Maddie's last act of defiance relived the heiress of any lingering pangs of regret her conscience may be bothering her with.

Leaning back and turning sideways to situate one knee atop Maddie's lower lumbar, Gwen would reach behind to grasp her opponent's ankle and lift her leg until it hooked over the back of Gwens neck. Arching Maddie's slender frame into a horribly spine contorting stretch muffler, Gwen would reach down to clasp her hand into Maddie's tuft of hair to tug her head up so the ref could ask for Maddie's submission face to screaming face.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:08 pm

The poor, tiny girl could do nothing to resist as the overwhelming blonde quite literally bent her out of shape, even by Maddie's flexible standards. The splitting of her legs not only greatly agitated her aching womanhood, but left in her in a completely humiliating position, given the skimpiness of her bottoms. Screaming in misery, tears began to flow once more down Maddie's face.

She tried to endure it as long as she could, but Gwendolyn seemed as though she was not going to relent anytime soon. As the dread of another brutal beating crept back into her mind, Maddie's small shred of resistance left in her slowly crumbled away. Crying and screaming too much to even form words in her mouth, she dejectedly tapped the mat with her hand, signalling her surrender.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:40 pm

Maddie's echoing wails and profusely sobbing expression had earned her no shortage of sympathetic supporters yearning for the ref to call the match off. The heiress showcasing an entirely different level of sadistic torture than she had ever exhibited before. Her unrelenting application of the hold and remorseless smirk giving the audience an uneasy vision of what Gwen was capable of if she was granted complete control over anyone in the ring who had earned her wraith.

Maintaining the hold and bringing immense pressure to Maddie's arching spine, Gwen begrudgingly allowed Maddie's leg to slump over but remained propped up with one knee on her defeated opponent's spine. Primping up her hair with one hand while the referee raised her other arm, Gwen's pompous posturing and consequently first submission victory would both earn her an unending deluge of boos and jeers. The heiress delightedly reveled in their vitriol until she would turn her sneering attention back towards her diminutive foe.

"Despite all your transgressions, I fear that gazing upon you like this once again reveals that I may still have a soft spot for you, my dear Maddie. I do hope we cross paths again one day, but until then, do enjoy watching the rest of the tournament. And wish me luck~..."
Gwen cheerfully teased while ruffling Maddie's hair gently, eventually standing up and and stepping on her tortured spine on her way out of the ring. What the heiress neglected to mention was how much enjoyment she would derive from torturing the poor girl even more should they meet again. Upon rolling beneath the bottom rope Gwen would be swarmed with the tender care of her trainers, toweling her off and addressing her frizzled golden curls on her way up the ramp and towards the second round of the tournament.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:06 pm

Suffering yet another (crotch) crushing defeat, Maddie remained face down on the mat, moaning in misery. Though it was relatively quick compared to some of the other drawn out tortures she had been put through, not to mention one where her clothes actually stayed on, those facts were of little condolence to the poor girl.

"Gahh!" Maddie let out one more pained cry as Gwendolyn stepped on her, before quickly resuming her original position, still sniffling a bit. Reflecting on the blonde's final words, the petite girl was certainly torn between never wanting to ever see her again and wanting to get some well-deserved revenge on the cruel heiress. For now though, she really needed some rest...

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4