Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Stage Fright (FT: Astra and Ty Lee)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stage Fright (FT: Astra and Ty Lee) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stage Fright (FT: Astra and Ty Lee)

Post by yummybunny Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:22 pm

"Oooh!~ Wrong answer~" She smiled softly, and patted the top of the poor women's head. She felt bad for the poor circus freak, for what she had in mind, would surly leave her in tears, and end this silly foolish match. After all, no one was about to steal her spotlight, or her thunder.

With the women down on her knee's and with her head down, she would spring into action. She slowly wrapped her right arm around the women's neck, to put her in a tight Front Facelock, before she begins to lean back and fall onto her back, leaning back and quickly pushing her legs up to wrap around the women's midsection in a Front Facelock, Body Scissor Combo!! If her moves went off without a hitch, she'd relax easy in the nice tight move, and use her free hand to adventure down the women's lovely body, before gripping at her panties from underneath her pants, and quickly tugging harshly upwards, aiming to make the fabric cut up into her cute pussy, and ass, and show the crowd a nice view of both through her see through shorts! "Tada~ There you go~ Let's let her feel the love!"

Back to top Go down

Stage Fright (FT: Astra and Ty Lee) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stage Fright (FT: Astra and Ty Lee)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:46 am

Ty lee could not believe she was already trapped again by this two bit whore as Astra got her legs around her waist and would squeze as she could feel the bitch slide her hand towards her panties.

''O god don''t you dare do that to meeeeeeeee''i would scream as the bitch gave her a wedgie and everyone could see it as i try to move my knee away while being trapped as i glare at her. ''So you think you can take the spotlight by humilating me like this then your wrong bitch''was the thought going to my mind as i hope you did not feel me move my knee until it was to land as i would smirk at you. ''If i were you i let go not if not this is going to hurt'' i whisper as i would then try and slam my knee against your butt again and again hoping it would help me slip out of this hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by yummybunny Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:31 am

"Oooh girls~ She doesn't like that~ Just look at how fair I can dig it in though!" She'd pull on her underwear harsher, really tryin' to floss the girls pussy between the fabric, and give the girls a nice view of her nice lovely little pussy lips. "Mhm~ Just think of it this way~ You look delicious down there~~"

She'd been so busy tryin' to give the crowd what they wanted, she didn't notice the women moving her leg out from under her. As the blows started raining in, Astra began to gasp out, and clench her teeth in pain, each blow hitting her fine rounded ass, and causing it to shake around. She didn't want to let the women go though, so for awhile she tried to toughen through it, but after a few more blows, and a feel of harsh stinging began to get more violent, she quickly released the women, and moved away on her knee's before laying on her side, and holding at her poor sore ass. Rubbing and gripping it, tryin' to numb the stinging pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:06 pm

Ty lee Saw her attack had effect and keeps hitting Astra ass whit her knee over and over until the other girl released her and was rubbing her hurting butt. ''Aww dit that hurt well get ready for more you circus wannabe unless you will apologize for mocking the circus whit that stupid act of yours'' yells Ty lee as she would get back to her feet and walk towards her opponent.

''So you thought that was funny earlier let''s see you like it''yells Ty lee as she would use one hand to grab Astra hair to pull her up while her free hand would try to slip inside Astra pants and grab the bimbo's panties and return the favor by trying to wedgie the slut. After a while Ty lee would stop pulling on Astra hair and whit the wedgie before trying to drop the slut on the apron whit a DDT to lay her down on the mat while she would enjoy the spotlights while mocking Astra some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by yummybunny Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:33 pm

Astra suddenly squeaked out when the girl gripped ahold of her hair, and lifted her up to her knees. Then the women quickly reached into her pants, grabbed a fist full of her panties, and began to yank it up harshly, flossing the fabric between Astra's pussy, and ass! She whimpered out heavily, and bit down harshly on her bottom lip. She moved one hand to her crotch to try and pry her panties out of her pussy, while using her other hand to try to pull her arm away. She was easily in some hot water!

To make matters worse, her focus was so locked on getting her panties from eating into her tight pussy that she didn't even notice the women's arm wrap around her head, and before she could protest, her head was smashed into the mat, and her body was laid flat on the mat floor. She screamed out slightly, and brought both hands up to rub at the top of her scalp, trying to ease the throbbing, and ringing pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:07 am

''Tada so do you nice people want me to do even more to this pathetic idiot who dares mock the circus well i think i know the answer''taunts Ty lee as she would have placed one foot on Astra ass while enjoying the attention the girls in the gym were giving her at the moment.  But then Ty lee would move to the ropes as she smirks at Astra as she would announce the following ''Well ladies the next act will be a musical performance done by myself and Astra their so i hope you enjoy the show''.

So while Astra was still on the grond Ty lee would kneel down on one knee while she tried to drag Astra on top of the other as she would first try to pull down the sluts pants before putting her finger to her lips before smirking wanting everyone to stay quiet, but when they did so she would raise her hand in the air before starting to spank Astra panties covered ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by yummybunny Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:17 pm

Ty lee would be able to get away with all of her little taunting speeches and actions, while Astra tried to recover from the heavy DDT she suffered. She wasn't good at tanking moves, and normally liked to avoid them, so she was going to need quite the recovery time to come back from it.

Of course, Ty Lee seemed to have plans for her downed opponent, and without any resistance from Astra, she'd easily be able to go through with it. So, Ty Lee would easily be able to pull up Astra onto her knee, before lighting her ass up with a swift and heavy spank!

Astra felt the stinging feel of Ty Lee's palm on her ass, and opened her mouth to scream and whimper out, but before she could belt out any noise, she quickly brought both hands up to her mouth, and held her voice down as harshly as she could. She didn't want to give Ty Lee the satisfaction of having her scream and whimper at the spanks. Sadly, this was all she could do currently, as her head was still spinning, she was currently at the mercy of Ty Lee.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:18 pm

''come now Astra i thought you wanted to be in the spotlight right help me out make some noise''taunts Ty lee as she keeps spanking the little bitch while smirking at the crowd.

''Now i know your from the circus of whores Astra as i bet your liking this aren't you''whisper Ty lee as she would try to slip down Astra panties as she could hear the crowd chant her name as she would laugh while trying to get the panties down all the way. ''Wow this slut is really liking this here panties are soaking wet ''giggle Ty lee and if she could get away whit it she throw them to the other girls in the gym.

Back to top Go down

Post by yummybunny Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:14 pm

Astra couldn't believe the level of pain, and embarrassment she was feeling from this women right now! The pain from her constant spanking on her now reddened, overly sore ass, was unbelievable! On top of that, the crowd completely changed their tone, and were now cheering for this halfwit! It was terrible, it was awful, it was...Turning her on...

When Ty Lee finally stopped spanking her, and lowered her panties down enough to see her damp wetness below, she felt her face redden up, and her hands tighten around her mouth. She couldn't help herself, she came to this league for this very reason after all...So the wetness was to be expected. Ty Lee would get Astra's panties off without a hitch, practically gliding them off with the little resistance Astra was giving at this point. Her body was going crazy with pleasure, and she practically froze on Ty Lee's legs, giving her even MORE time to abuse, and take advantage of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:18 am

''Thats it slut enjoy it while it last Astra'' thought Ty lee as she goes back to spanking Astra again as each slap could clearly be hear as her hand makes contact whit Astra skin.

''Now listen up you whore as i am giving you one more chance to pick a other entrance song or else you will regret it''Ty lee would whisper as she keeps going whit the spanking while watching the crowd as they were enjoying the current show as Ty lee screams''Now all you girls see what happens when you dare mock the circus and as for you Astra you are and never will be good eneught to be in the circus or spotlights as our notting but a dirty little whore''as Ty lee push Astra off her knee and tries to stand up and place her foot on Astra head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next